If you had a girlfriend how would you spend every day with her?

If you had a girlfriend how would you spend every day with her?

Attached: 16FEEBC4-4FB9-4B35-B871-740476412D9F.jpg (609x749, 67K)

I'd probably find the way to ruin.

Not everyday but i will be with her as long as possible

I have a girlfriend, we spend one weekday evening and Saturday + Sunday together.

We go out to eat, have sex, and watch the Office in bed while we both browse the internet on our phones.

What's even the point having a girlfriend?

this sounds like the most vapid relationship i have ever heard of. please be a troll, please

I don't know, sounds tiring to be with someone to judge you all day.

I think theres a reason why none of fucks have a gf. Would be pointless to be your girlfriend if you don't want to do anything all day and we rarely ever see each other.
t. femanon

Not if their verdict is "gimme dat dick"

Classically autistic women are the most compliant wives because you can just leave them alone. So you're the perfect lady for a guy who wants to do whatever he wants.

I would spend most of the day in my wagie cagie, then come home to cuddles, playing games and watching stuff together.
The weekends would be more of the above(less wagie cagie) and going for walks in the nearby rainforest, maybe see what local events are on or activities are available.

Every 3 months we travel overseas for a few days. I've been holding off travelling until I met someone, but everyone my age has now travelled already.

I wonder what she would like to do?

Attached: 1549695126833.jpg (1035x800, 255K)

i literally want to do nothing all day and only see her when one of us needs cuddles

I've always liked board games, so I'd like to find some group to go to with her. I enjoy the beach, so I'd like to take her swimming, especially if she didn't grow up around the ocean. I'd like to relax and play puzzle games with her, either working together or competing. If she has hobbies she can share, I'd like to spend time doing those with her too. I'd even enjoy doing simple shit together, like cooking, especially if we were trying out a new recipe. Oh, and sex. Lots of sex. Followed by lots of cuddling. And most importantly, totally opening up to each other, being comfortable sharing our vulnerabilties and supporting each other.

honestly
i really dont have much time to do any couple activities on workdays, but we can talk throughout the day and send memes back and forth
if we lived close we could have lunch together or go some place after work
other than that, think about a trip in the future. Im sorry this dick comes with a lot of responsibilies

Attached: unknown.png (716x824, 478K)

If you break up don't stay in contact. My ex makes me want to kill myself. Because we stayed in contact she began to start lies about me. Don't make this mistake OP. Please

I'm not. She's just a normie with no hobbies.

I have a 6.5/10 thicc half-white, half-latina gf who is very attached to me

I literally put off talking to her/hanging out with her in order to smoke weed, drink beer and play space station 13

guess I just know I can do better

Attached: 1567133391234.jpg (224x224, 7K)

I want to do something alright.

Attached: 1568427279035.jpg (424x342, 30K)

>t. femanon
please end yourself you attention whore. you could have insulted everyone without revealing your roast flabs.

probably holding her hand

Eastern europe is the most depressing place ever. Shitty economics + horrible weather makes me wanna kill myself .I really want to move somewhere else ,is southern europe better or all of europe is the same?

Attached: main-qimg-221a2192c83399a018472b384bfca5dc.png (539x378, 338K)

This thread makes me happy that I don't have a boyfriend

This thread makes me happy that I don't have a boyfriend from r9k***

I'm not sure if guys from r9k are worse than others actually. They just confirm everything I thought and was scared of

lmao. which are the worst?

I'm not settling

Attached: 131.jpg (359x319, 29K)

Can't even remember last gf or what we did together, it's been like almost 10 years lol
That being said, I'd probably be too busy with my career or doing whatevs

Yes and we would stomp aborted fetuses together

Attached: 1567799824737.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Probably just chill let her watch me play games then read books to her, nothing fancy. Then watch her touch herself while I flog my dong..

I'd wake up next to her in the morning and the sun would be shining. I'd give her a kiss on the head and make us breakfast, even though I'm a terrible cook. Shed wake up and we would enjoy breakfast in my apartment, just the two of us. Then I'd take a nice hot shower with you so we could go on a morning walk to the park, holding hands and maybe grabbing lunch on the way there. We could sit on a bench, enjoying the daylight and fresh air. After we got back from our walk I'd take her out to see a good movie at the theater, letting her hold my hand if it's a horror film. After we got back to my apartment I'd make us dinner and we could watch some TV or anime in the living room. Then I'd drag her to bed and tell her how much I love her. Kissing her neck gently and making love to her lustfully under the covers. And she'd love me just as much as I love her.

But that will never happen in my life.
Because reality doesnt work like that for everyone.

Probably playing vidya, playing or teaching her piano, discussing philosophies, listening to her mundane bullshit, ahitposting irl about jews etc.

And sex of course

Finally a gentleman in this thread.
You sound like you would make a good boyfriend. You deserve love.

>come home from work
>tell each other about our day
>make dinner together
>do something together afterwards, go out somewhere, go for a drive, read together, play a game, just be together, whatever we feel like
>go to bed together

i would make her play my favourite JRPGs and I would cuddle with her and watch

I would bring her lunch to her work everyday so we could eat together. On her days off I would ask her to play vidya with me and eat with me

I don't know I've never had a girlfriend so it's hard to say.

inhaling her asshole, licking her asshole etc

She can squeeze the blackheads on my body for as long as she wants

southern europe is very cool desu but not much jobs. if i were you i would move to switzerland or scandinavia

baking cakes peep peep

Attached: p10400841.jpg (2560x1920, 1.42M)

Get yourself to New Zealand lad. God-bear's country. Like Japan meets England with a bit of the fuckin garden of creation sprinkled in.

I would not spend every day with her. There are 100% guarantee of hating each other in less than year.

sounds like you are more fuck buddies than girlfriend and boyfriend

Probably just set her up with a bunch of menial tasks to potter through while I'm at work; watering potplants, folding washing, feeding chickens ect... just boring shit so that when I barge in the door with that BDE she's genuinely excite and wants to romp/adventure

Attached: 2019_07_18_011108.png (800x800, 40K)

I wish I had a girl to turn into my own Junko Furuta.

>We go out to eat, have sex, and watch the Office in bed while we both browse the internet on our phones.
lmao no wonder these women love sleeping around. you need to spice this shit up before she swings to the next branch. holy hell, i nearly fell asleep reading this. goddamn user, get your shit together.

For weekdays, have lunch and dinner together, wrestle with each other, read books and listen to music together while cuddling. Weekends, go out for a walk, cook dinner at home, watch a movie, then watch a football match, and maybe have sex. It's not much but I just find it really comfy.

Fuckin christ no.
At the start of the relationship I declare boundaries. That includes times I want dedicated for myself/ times that do not involve her in any way.

If she's dissatisfied, she can try spice things up herself.

Right, by fucking Chad and Tyrone behind your back.

>end up with gf somehow
>continue behaving as if I was still single
>maintain adequate physical and emotional distance
>get dumped after a few days
>continue living as usual, but now get to talk about the time I had a girlfriend for a few days

>wake up
>take turns cooking breakfast
>kiss each other or make love before work
>work my 8 hours
>go home and clean
>play a little vidya
>begin making dinner since she worked 12 hr shifts as a nurse
>she comes in and we eat while discussing our days
>she showers
>I turn on a film
>cuddle up and make love
>repeat this for 18 months
>she begins experiencing severe idiopathic anaphylaxis
>listen to doctors be baffled
>end up in the hospital with her for weeks at a time
>watch her endometriosis come
>see her go from a healthy young outdoor gf into a frail and miserable young gf in pain
>watch the doctors give her so much epinephrine her heart finally gives out
>watch her die
>become a grief stricken douchebag
>ffw a year
>become an alcoholic fat fuck that cannot cope

Attached: 2AED75EA-E3AC-4377-A947-8CECF7383B24.jpg (502x601, 27K)