I didn't have as lewd dream as last time

I didn't have as lewd dream as last time...
But I was a cat in my dream
And I got lotsa headpats from user...
It was nice, I wish I could be user's pet cat...

Attached: 67462120_p29.png (700x700, 295K)

I had a dream i was some kind of god, stopping a band of vikings from slaughtering a bunch of helpless peasants.

I was emitting an bright golden aura and crushed one of the warriors shield by just grabbing it with bare hands.

My voice was loud and made the ground shake whenever I spoke.

It felt fucking awesome.

Oo...
Cool
Strong user... *-*
I am rarely strong in my dreams...

Attached: 55453499_p3.png (929x697, 214K)

You can't be my cat, as I'm allergic to cat's fur, but I will gladly pat you *pats*

Attached: powerfulpatting.jpg (500x700, 255K)

Thank you nice user... ^-^
Maybe I could be your dog then if you are allergic to cats...

Attached: 59393409_p35.png (617x822, 336K)

Do you really need to be my pet that much just to get pats? Can't I pat you like this?

Attached: patnipah.jpg (900x743, 72K)

I-I really would like to be a pet...
But headpats are nice too
You are a super nice user... ^-^

Attached: 67462120_p37.png (800x800, 150K)

I wished I could dream...

Dumb tranny you are not an anime girl nor a pet you're a human man

Mmmh... I don't know, it sounds like too much of a dominant act on my behalf to make such a cute poster my pet
I think you'll need someone more suitable than me for that, but I'll still give you all the headpats you want

Attached: patmemore.jpg (1500x2048, 448K)

Oh no... ;_;
I hope you get super nice dreams!

I'm not trans though...
And I know I am human, I just think it would be nice if I could be cute and cuddly for someone so I could make them happy...

Attached: f9d6203c66b9a80a5503541d22e5a671.png (600x800, 571K)

I'll dream about you wishing you could dream, user-kun

Attached: 1563750577306.png (892x720, 322K)

Yay
Its not about dom stuff. I just want to make you feel happy too when you give me nice warm headpats...

Another nice user ^-^

Attached: 59393409_p28.png (1024x1280, 668K)

I wouldn't give you headpats if it didn't make me happy as well
Good user, good...

Attached: wouldyoureactlikethisifiwerepattingyourhead.gif (436x245, 2M)

O-O-Oh...
You are making me feel lewd when you praise and headpat me at the same time...
A-And I still want to do something to make you feel good too...
Aaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 51859502_p7.png (768x1024, 354K)

Oh, am I going too far?
I didn't mean to. Physical contact is enough to make me feel good. Give me a hug, please

Attached: huggo.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

I-I don't mind going too far... *-*
But you are the nicest user I have ever met...!
*Hug hug~* ^-^

Attached: 4d18acaa481666339770f45356fc42d3.png (600x800, 238K)

Thank you for the hug! I know you'd like to go further than this, but I'm as much of a sub as you are. I can't give you what you want
I hope some other user will take care of you better than I could
One last hug *hug*

Attached: itsfinebeinglikethis.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

I had a dream that i was browsing this godforsaken site but without autogenophiles and faggots..

Attached: 6e7b5d668cf6e55b339464c9fdf2941f.jpg (500x481, 34K)

Op drop ur discord desu originil

Thank you nice user...
And it is okay! I have to go do... Stuff anyway ^-^
*Hug~* Have fun fun nice user~

Attached: 65965092_p46.png (1024x1280, 914K)

What's an autogenophile? Do you mean autogynophile?

Attached: 1551224992616.png (332x444, 181K)

Yeah that, too tired for typing rn

*pet* *pet* *rubs your tummy* There there user, you seem to be really cute today!

Attached: Cute tummy tubs.jpg (1050x1050, 327K)

I had a dream where I and 4 others werein a "game" (the game wasn't in a pc, it happened in "reality") agains't 5 others. Here is how it was more or less: everyone in the game were strangers, we actually were in a farm that looks like one onwed buy my father's family, our goal was to get to the other side. Everything was going okay until one of the enemies made the sun burn us. If we were exposed to the light for too much time we would die, but after a loooong time of effort and crownling through the ground, the water, which came from some rain that would fall from time to time and was flooding the area, and the vegetation, some of us got to where we were supposed to get and, even though it didn't felt like we won, the match ended. I never really got to see the enemies and the only one I could picture was the one who made the sun burn and who I also think was responsible for making the rain fall. I think I should say something about this: we were forced to hide under the ground most of the time due the sun and in the same time the water from the rains would make it really hard for us. We were being hurt and the enemy (which somehow I know was actually 5) wanted to kill us and did kill some.
Well, as I said, the match ended. Everyone disappeared and I didn't find this strange. The sun wouldn't burn me anymore, the rains stopped and the water flooding the area also disappeared. I was alone, but only after some time it started to bother me, and, when it did, well, let me explain better the place I was now (which still was the farm):
There was a white, old, simple and locked house in the middle. In front of it, there wasn't vegetation on the ground and that's where I was now. A little bit futher, on both sides and in the front, there were big fences, then a lot of bulls and then the last big fences. They surrounded these sides. The back of the house was surrounded by dense vegetation and couldn't see an end to it.
I will continue on my next post.

cats=boys

I was alone in the front of the house and felt like I needed to get out, but I couldn't get through the vegetation and, when I tried to jump the fences and get out, the bulls got angry and started to fight agains't each other and me. I had to back off, but the bulls were still getting more and more agressive. Now, it looked like if I stayed there, they would break the fences and kill me and each other. I need to tell the readers that the fences were really tall and so was the bulls. They both were as tall as 2 of me. Well, somehow I got to my father's car (which I hadn't seen there until now) and drove through the fences and the bulls. It broke thefences and the bulls beat the car while I was in between the two fences, but, once I got out, they kind of stood where they were. They didn't go after me. Just like the car appeared, it disappeared. I don't know where I was exactly after this (You know, in dreams some parts seem to be simple cut), but I had just broken the fences of the farm of my father's family, so I fucked up, right? I needed to fix the situation and contacting my family (which didn't appear in the dream at all) didn't seem to be a option. I immediatelly went after two girls that were my allies in the game that happened. I somehow knew where they were and got there. We weren't friends and no one talked to each other during the game. I didn't even see the face of my allies during the game, but I knew they were my allies in the game. These two girl were in a really, really small place. It wasn't a house nor a room. They also were really small themselves. I only talked to one of them and only this one talked to me, but it felt like both of them were just one. I asked for help to fix the situation (I was particularly concerned about the bulls runnig away) and they accepted, but right after that a really tall woman, who were a mix of a human and a cow, attacked us. We hid and somehow got away. I will continue in the next post.

Now we suddenly were in the farm. In the front and surrounded by the fences like I was before. The fences were back up and they were alright. They somehow fixed it.
They took me to the side of the house and I saw kids there. These kids were very small and I knew that they actually were dolls (but they were alive just like kids). One male kid was telling us that one of the female kids was actually a boy. We (I and the two small girls who helped me) took these two kids inside the house and took their pieces (as I said, they were alive dolls) and showed each other of them that the male kid was a boy and the female kid was a girl and not a boy. We took them back to where the other kids were. I and the two girls said how nice what we did was and wished that everything was that simple. Then the two girls told me that they were dolls too and showed me they pieces. It made sense since they were really small too. I didn't suspect it, but I wasn't surprised nor bothered. It felt natural. (I feel the need to remember the ones reading it that I only talked to one of the girl and they both were like just one being somehow).
We went back to the front of the house and they told me that I needed to do one thing to pay them for fixing my situation.
They showed me really tall black man (as tall as the fences and the bulls). He had no hair, he had simple clothes like the one of a farmer which were covered by a lot of sand, he seemed strong and he was standing with his eyes closed and motionless. He was in the same area the bulls were (between the two fences), but the were no bulls close to him. He had a chain in his neck that was tied to the ground. It seemed easy for him to release himself and I was really afraid of him. Then they told me that I needed to release him. I said yes even though I wasn't really sure if I should or I would free him. The girls disappeared, then I kept looking the man without knowing what to do and then I woke up.

That's all. I am sorry if I am bad at writing, but I tried to be as throughout and understandable as possible.
My dream was absolutely crazy for me and I had to write so I don't forget it.
I wrote it all in one take on my phone so I hope I didn't commit many mistakes.