Wife's sister refusing to let her see black nephew

My wife's sister recently had a baby with a black man and she's been refusing to let my wife come over and give gifts and see the kid. Now my wife keeps complaining to me saying "I don't know what the fucks up with her i want to see my nephew". Even their mother says it's not right that she won't let anyone near the baby.

Every time wife calls her she makes something up like "not today busy", "he's sick today come a different time". He's 2 months old now.

She already has one child by a mulatto man but was fine with everyone seeing that one but now the child with the black man is strictly off limits to visits from her white family members.

The black man's relatives and all her black women friends have seen the kid but she refuses to let my wife or even her own mother near the kid. Only black visitors seem to be allowed.

What's the deal here?

Attached: 1431590572117.jpg (720x960, 148K)

her mother should've disowned her a long time

Racist people doing racist things I guess. I mean it's a shame you can't see the baby but you and your wife can't do much about it. It's not like you could force them to let you see the baby

Attached: 1561841544898.jpg (672x787, 31K)

>wanting to give gifts to a coalburner or her muttlet spawn
Beyond you being a normalfag, your wife is a piece of shit as well. Fuck off.

Found the seething /poI/tard

She doesn't want the baby to be influenced by whites only black culture can be around him, your kind will only set the kid down the wrong track. It's best you left him alone and allow him to be raised the right way

If being a "Jow Forumstard" is the price to pay for not being a traitorous literal cuckold then I'll happily take it on.

Probably has a black eye she doesn't want anybody to see

Is your wife and/or her family racist? Maybe that's why she doesn't want them to see the baby

Dilate
dasfkllsdaf

>the right way
Sure thing nigger, your culture involves stealing everything you see and acting like apes

why does your wife want to see an ugly mutt from her dirty coalburning whore sister? slap some sense into her

burn the coal, pay the toll

Fucking women never learn

Nothing of value was lost, OP.

Attached: PEP.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Did your family disapprove of her dating the black man ??

Does your wife have her own kids ??

once you go black legs dont grow back

Yes we have 2 kids of our own.

My family? They barely even know her sister so i doubt they would care.

Nope. Her mother says things in private like "why the fuck is she taking advice from fucking black men", "silly girl thinks she's black now she's messing around with damn black men" but that's as far as she goes. Wife is not racist either and has had black boyfriends before me. Both her and her sister grew up in a black ghetto area. All black friends, college, school etc growing up

Top kek my friend. Black culture is entirely shit, all abut raping, rapping, lying and general niggery.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the child's race user. Why do you insist on seeing everything through a racialized lens?

Multiple BLACK COCKS went inside your whores wife's pussy and filled it with cum. Sometimes multiple cocks at the same time and you still lick her pussy and married her. How does it feel to be a cuckold?

It doesn't make sense then. Have you tried talking to the baby daddy??

I don't think I could ever imagine being this brain dead. Have fun driving your women into my arms.

Better than being an incel

>b-better than being an incel!

Cope, cuck. Not everyone is as desperate for attention that they'd settle with a used up roast that fucked niggers. Imagine being the one to settle with her after years of fucking random shades of shitskins for fun, while you probably have to ask for pity sex. Lash out all you want, nothing will make me upset that I'm not you

Attached: 1521316014438.jpg (812x810, 243K)

why don't you pursue your own women? why does it always come down to waiting for whites to give you something?

maybe the kid is actually white and she's keeping it a secret

Poltards are much worse and much lower in society than cucks

>giving gifts to a relative who had a child is cuckoldry
I don't think you understand the words you're saying user.

>Wife is not racist either and has had black boyfriends before me.
yikes

What the fuck kind of thread is this and why's it on this board? This is the most plebbit thread I've seen in fucking months.

Why are you so obsessed with plebbit? Sounds like a personal problem

It's possible she's scared that her white relatives will act racist, possibly due to experiences with her first mixed child.

He has two white children user. He's already done more to help the white race than you

He's kin. Even if you are racist, you gotta be respectful to him.

She's probably ashamed.

>He's kin
No he isn't.
>you gotta be respectful to him.
No you don't. You're not indebted to anyone by virtue of who your wife's sister fucks.

>has no family bonds
Lol. Are you childless or single? this is just Jow Forums pottery

I preferred when racism was an edgy meme and not legitimately held prejudice.

If you aren't single you shouldn't be on this board in the first place you coalburning normalfag cancer. "Family" bonds do not extend to some random nigger who knocked up your wife's sister in her random lust spree, or anyone else who does the same.

>single
Lol no surprise there. Honestly its for the best probably

>leddit spacing
>coalburner wife and family
>le wife
>asking this shithole for advice

You really are a normalfag, here's some better boards for your kind:
Fuck off and kill yourself sexer scum.

He is kin, that's undeniable. He's related to you.
>No you don't. You're not indebted to anyone by virtue of who your wife's sister fucks.
Yes, you are. Kinship bonds are inherently valuable and scarce. You have a moral obligation to care for them, just like your uncles and aunts had a moral obligation to care for you.

>WAAAAHH WAAAHH GET OUT COUPLEFAGS THIS IS AN INCEL BOARD REEEEEEE
>WH-WH-WHY DO YOU COME HERE TO BULLY US BY SAYING YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP NOOOOOOOO LEAVE US ALOOOOOOOOOOONE
LMAO "sexer". What a faggot.

WHO.
FUCKING.
CAAARRREEESSS.

Nobody gives a fuck about your petty family drama.

You are single and bitter. Stay here lol

I grew up thinking racism was just a joke and funny. Since I grew up in an area that was heavily White, I never really experienced the truly and purely 'hateful' side of racism until first hand until I got to college.
Especially after Christchurch, I've grown more and more weary of the "just joking" side of racism. Even if it's just a joke, and truly a joke, it opens the door for racism's hateful aspects. The same is true for jokes about White people, but no one gives a fuck about that besides me.

I would be inclined to agree that the kid should be immersed in Black culture, since he's Black and will always be seen as Black by broader society. All the same, the kid isn't wholly Black. He has White kin and, shit, a White mom. He needs to experience that, even if his family is low-key racist. Shit, even more so if they're racist. It'll prepare him for how Whites will act his entire life (which is like racists).

>He's related to you.
Everyone is related to everyone, "family" does not extend so far as to include everyone remotely related to you.
>Yes, you are. Kinship bonds are inherently valuable and scarce.
No you aren't. You're only indebted to people by your own choice and you're certainly not sharing any "kinship" bonds with a disgusting chimp nigger who pumps and dumps some coalburning whore just because she's your wife's sister. No one is obligated to care for me and vice-versa, if they choose to then that is by their own will.
As if I needed any more proof this board is a fucking swamp. Trannies, faggots, non-virgins, avatarfags, namefags and now unironic, proud sexer normalfags invading and decimating whatever identity Jow Forums had left. The universe would be genuinely better off if you hang yourself right now.

The wife isn't White anymore

Attached: -09-19-10-56-01.png (1440x2560, 1.36M)

Wait first your dumb incel ass claims this board is for losers like you and now you say you dont even like this board? Wow make up your mind and maybe have sex someday

No. Modern black """"culture"""" is garbage and no one should be immersed in it.

So repulsive

You really are the single most brainless normalfag I've ever encountered, which is saying something considering how normalfags are troglodytes universally. I don't like this board because you and your thousand copy-pasted clones decided to infest it. Go back to Facebook and circlejerk with your fellow abominations about what degenerate sex acts you engaged in while you were drunk in the bathroom of a night club you worthless piece of shit.

Dont have a heart attack, lonely faggot

You should have a heart attack, then your corpse should be sliced apart and thrown into the ocean where your flesh can feed the fish and do more for the universe than you will ever do in your mindless lifetime.

It's got issues, but none of the issues you think it does. The violence and disrespect for women are just aspects which penetrate through to White culture and thus you hear about. You could just as easily listen to some R&B about falling in love for the first time or a bad break up instead of some rap song about murdering babies or whatever Lil Wayne is on about these days.

>Everyone is related to everyone, "family" does not extend so far as to include everyone remotely related to you.
Yeah, family extends only to a certain degree of genetic relation.
>No you aren't. You're only indebted to people by your own choice and you're certainly not sharing any "kinship" bonds with a disgusting chimp nigger who pumps and dumps some coalburning whore just because she's your wife's sister. No one is obligated to care for me and vice-versa, if they choose to then that is by their own will.
You can be indebted to people without making a choice. If you're drowning and someone saves your life, you have a moral debt to them without having asked them to save your life, for example. Similarly, you have a moral obligation to your nephews/nieces regardless of what they are.

>Yeah, family extends only to a certain degree of genetic relation.
Family extends to whatever subjective boundary you make of it, otherwise everyone is "family", rendering the term void.
>You can be indebted to people without making a choice.
No you can't. You don't understand what a debt is, you owe no one anything by any moral standard if you're expected to repay a concept forced on you.
> If you're drowning and someone saves your life, you have a moral debt to them without having asked them to save your life
You do not, you didn't request not to drown, nor did you request it of them specifically. When they force themselves on your personal space and initiate an action then it is their own problem and they begin to owe the debt, regardless of how altruistic the deed was. If you can't choose it, then you don't owe anything.
Also, a random gangbanging nigger who knocked up someone nominally related to you is not equivalent to a niece or nephew (though you owe them nothing regardless).

Lol still seething huh retard? You are single

>You are single
Yes, as everyone should be you fucking reprehensible faggot. If you aren't a KHHV volcel then you need to leave.

>tfw when you're excluded because a girl took your hand once

Who would want to be like you? Not me, rested

I'm aware, you're already long gone in that regard. Fortunately for you around 99.9% of the internet, as well as all of civilisation caters to your kind and yet you still choose to shit up here. You're truly one of the worst people to ever live on this planet.

Nah Im good. We were talking about how you are still single which fits your attitude lol

Of course you're good, you get off on ruining whatever community is unfortunate enough to host you. I'd be single regardless of my attitude. You'd be a fucking living smegma-bag regardless of your attitude. Just hang yourself already.

>Family extends to whatever subjective boundary you make of it, otherwise everyone is "family", rendering the term void.
Yes, but almost any sane person would agree that boundary includes immediate relatives like nieces and nephews.
>No you can't. You don't understand what a debt is, you owe no one anything by any moral standard if you're expected to repay a concept forced on you. You do not, you didn't request not to drown, nor did you request it of them specifically. When they force themselves on your personal space and initiate an action then it is their own problem and they begin to owe the debt, regardless of how altruistic the deed was. If you can't choose it, then you don't owe anything.
Moral debts aren't like financial debts. You can't opt out of them. If your parents care for you as an infant, you owe them for their sacrifice. If someone saves your life, you owe them for saving your life. It's as simple as that.

>moralfag
Opinion discarded.

Like I said, you are single and its not surprising considering your attitude

>Yes, but almost any sane person would agree that boundary includes immediate relatives
Immediate relatives would include grandparents, grandchildren, parents, children, siblings and/or your spouse. Nieces/nephews would be about a tier removed from that, though still more relevant than a random nigger who pumped and dumped a coalburning whore who just happens to be your wife's sister.
>You can't opt out of them
True, once you owe a debt you should repay it. If you don't owe the debt in the first place however, then there's no problem, which is my point.
>If your parents care for you as an infant, you owe them for their sacrifice
They chose to produce a child and I never gave consent, if I choose to owe them anything then that is by my own volition. If someone forces something onto you then you owe them nothing, you're a victim of circumstance.
You're a retard and it's not surprising considering your entire worthless existence.

>why don't you pursue your own women?
They come to me, user.
>why does it always come down to waiting for whites to give you something?
I've never taken a hand out from anyone. Why do white men perpetually victimize themselves while simultaneously refusing to acknowledge their shortcomings? If you weren't behaving like this, your women would stop being degenerate. It's that simple. You're doing this to yourselves. We keep telling you to stop, but you refuse to do so and blame everyone else when there's inevitable blowback. Introspect faggot. It helps.

>anti-moralfag
Normalfag spotted

>he is still seething and alone

Your parents didnt ask for a retarded son though.

Neither did yours.

You're still a normalfag pawn, which would be lamentable if you didn't deserve it.
They willingly took a risk when they had the possibility of not producing a brainwashed chad adonis, their own fault if it didn't pay off.

I appreciate and control my own life. You are the one saying that your parents forced you to live and yet somehow by retarded logic you dont have a debt to them. Lmao

You deserve to be single, yes we know

You deserve to be dead, which I know. Maybe you should get started on that in advance instead of wasting my time spouting meaningless shit.

Ill probably live longer. If its not your blood pressure its your suicidal incel tendencies

You can live as long as you want, your choice. I'm just giving you advice since you killing yourself would be a net positive for the universe. Hopefully you end up stabbed to death in some case of whatever shitty normalfag drama you manage to escalate outside of whatever thousand bars you frequent.

holy fuck youre annoying. if his life is sad then yours is worse for making fun of him
stop taking this shitty fucking bait and let this autistic thread die already

>mine is worse because I make fun of him
Acceptable. But he is still single, correct?

Some white women simply love melanin enriched dick

Attached: 1562255764409.jpg (727x545, 84K)

>What's the deal here?
She's a dumb cunt, disown her and never let her back into your lives

Wait she's missing legs

>My wife's sister recently had a baby with a black man
Well there's your problem.

Attached: 1505603150414.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>wilingly bringing more niggers into the world
You're missing out on nothing by being cut off by her

she's just being retarded

Nothing like instilling a sense of white hatred and alienation from half of his family tree to set the kid "on the right path"
This is what makes niggers, niggers

It's your duty to your people to disown her and the kid.

>Black nephew

Ew. Throw it in a fire.

Attached: Fascist_trio_Antipodean.png (1262x1574, 496K)

yang senpaku, senpai

I wasn't who you were replying to my dude.