Any other robots here into energy drinks aka sips?

any other robots here into energy drinks aka sips?

i think i might be addicted to monster especially the punch variations. i love how energized i feel afterwards plus they are tasty but recently i felt a light pain in my chest and i worry that it's because i drink a can a day.

what's your favourite energy drink also am i going to die if i keep drinking them?

Attached: D5BzXUQWABwKhC2.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

I drunk a lot too, not now cuz I'm living a healthy life style but sometime I'll buy some, I drunk them depending on the can cuz I collect them, if the can is cool and I don't have it I get it and collect it. Currently I've got like 100 cans

Rotates between Sour Berry juice/Apple juice/Rose extract+milk, depending on mood/how much of each I've had recently.
Also, the caffeine or whatever energy drinks have can kill you by heart attack I think

Damn op I feel you
>local grocery store had they're monster supplies on sale
>I'm basically the only one who bought the punch version
>drank one per day for more than 2 month
I think about the sweet rush that stuff gives me way too much. At least their out of punch by this point. The worst thing is that I can't even take caffeine too well but the taste is too good.

Attached: 1549366457087.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

Caffeine can give you heart palpitations. It's not deadly, it just feels like shit. Monster and other energy drinks can kill you, however, because they fucking sucker punch your kidneys and liver every day. Cut it out. They have less caffeine than an average cup of coffee anyway (and drink less, if the palpitations worry you).

I just drink normal monster and red bull.

Attached: IMG_20190911_105634.jpg (3120x4160, 1.76M)

based
would love to see a pic of your collection user

Attached: EEaoHh6XUAUWtpN.jpg (599x433, 72K)

i like the ultras but they give me no energy anymore. just a taste thing.

Attached: 5156156151.jpg (668x677, 67K)

>I think about the sweet rush that stuff gives me way too much

i legitly think this shit might be addicting like a drug, it's probably not the caffeine so much as the sugar rush you get

i really worry about my health but i can't get enough of that shit

my favourite can always changes, at first i always liked the OG monster the most, then the ultra zero white, then i had a rehab phase, now i like the revolt stuff and also the punch one

i also like certain rockstar energy drinks

Attached: 1564760342796.jpg (2047x1487, 396K)

asuka is best
assault best monster

Attached: DxZqJLyXcAAEIna.jpg (1200x1067, 151K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
red bull>any monster
rei>misato>asuka

I drank them daily from age 15 to 27 then quit. I realized i have some actual problems with caffeine like it makes my tics worse and it makes me bite my cheeks at night ( kinda like grinding teeth or something)

>it's probably not the caffeine so much as the sugar rush you get
True I always think about the first few sips I take and how that feels also in your mouth and right after you drank and all so it can't really be the caffeine there
I only really liked monster and the original at that at the beginning and a few years later I tried all the new ones and punch was just too good

Sugar doesnt give a rush it makes you tired how do people still not understand this in 20 and 19

i graduated to caffeine pills i cant afford sips anymore

Thanks God I dont feel anything after drinking this trash, maybe faster heartbeat but thats all, I once felt asleep on train after drinking a monster.

>reifags

lmao

Attached: 1561813748427.png (522x502, 372K)

>drinking jew poison

Attached: 1559638891499.jpg (540x410, 42K)

Rockstar is my favorite, I gave the Monster punch ones a few tries, and they taste good, but for whatever reason I get super neurotic and depressed afterwards (this has happened every time without fail) so I stopped drinking those. And yeah, they kill you.

I drank a can of red bull once and it tasted like cough syrup

(you), it this what you wanted user

Attached: 11EC6D7F-FBED-4317-BA8C-585DB7DE0C36.jpg (1200x911, 106K)

Delet dis bls

I only drink Bang. Redbull tastes like shit, Monster is fine until the crash happens. I don't get a crash on Bang, just a gentle glide to the ground and the purple ones taste like grape bubblegum.

Attached: 2w0m1w.jpg (500x889, 69K)

You guys ever drink them on evenings when you have to drive home from work or something so you can focus

yes i drink them any time of the day really. sometimes i'll have a sip in the morning (sometimes even a monster java), but sometimes i have one in the middle of the night when i'm studying or hardcore gaming and i need some energy

>tfw no cute gf to share a sip with

Attached: 1512746199415.jpg (1536x2050, 824K)

I started drinking monster ultra zero because memes, but I discovered I genuinely like it.

Fucking boomer memes got me addicted to zero cal monsters and now many months later I'm down like 500 bucks.

Attached: 1527079323249.jpg (293x357, 34K)

> Not letting Adam Smith guide you into only getting them when theyre on sale

. I think Ive spent 250 usd over 5 years just by getting it when its 2 for 4usd