Would you date an anorexic alcoholics schizophrenic girl with BPD who cuts herself?

would you date an anorexic alcoholics schizophrenic girl with BPD who cuts herself?

all my calories come from vodka and I weigh 87lb. I'm 5'2

Attached: LtT8yNN.png (422x509, 334K)

Are you still strong enough at least? Do you have decent boobs and butt?

No, why would i do that to myself? Im not into self deprication

No. You're psycho garbage.

No I don't have boobs and an arse. I'm a skinny legend. I am flawless.

I'm not garbage. I'm just a young girl tryna make it happen. It's hard out there.

And I need to be anorexic to get back my parents. I'm going to get down to a 14 BMI and then I'm going to send them pictures of my rib cage and I'm going to say "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME". It's their fault for kicking me out for being an alcoholic. Then I'm going to jump in front of a train on a busy platform full of children.

Where are you from? Meaning which country

What are you paranoid about tell us

Do a flip, twat

Newcastle, England. But I'm way skinnier than them other hoes here. I'm a skinny legend, an ana goddess. People will deal.

when I go off my meds I get paranoid that everyone wants to torture and kill me and they can read my thoughts and communicate telepathically with one another

> weigh 87lb. I'm 5'2
hot, i could pick you with one arm and plough you like no tomorrow.

>no boobs or butt
Well there are tons of them where I am but I prefer the other way around so good on ya

No I dont date americans. Youre all mentally ill.

Didn't you already make this thread before? What's the point of recycling it?

>Woman who drinks
Lol fuck no.
Same goes for smoking and tattoos.

>BPD
>alcoholic
nope. fuck right off into the trash where you belong.

Kinda hard right now desu.

We BPD alcoholics are gentle creatures.

You lost me at BPD. I would rather not have to deal with the day you flip your crazy switch and decides to completely fuck up my life over some bullshit. Also, I bet you just tell other people your parents kicked you out and they would have a very different story to tell.

Can I put baby in ur tum?

what's wrong with smoking and drinking and tattoos?

I have a tattoo on my stomach that says 75lb. It's my goal weight

Signifies low IQ and impulsivity.
Very bad traits for a partner.

FUCK YOU user. don't come at me

last person who fucked with me was my bf. i caught him looking at a waitress. so i slashed his tires. he texted me and called me a cunt so i told everyone he raped me and i was too afraid to go to the police. do not come at me. i will end you

there's nothing wrong with being impulsive. i follow every single one of my impulses. that's how life happens

Okay, good for you.
But i'm not going to marry you or even consider a relationship.

well fuck you. i don't want a relationship with some fat incel. i'm a skinny legend

Not fat or an incel. Skinny is good though, makes it easier to carry in my arms.

i am buying a house in the north soon. move in with me cause why not.

Why would anyone date a train wreck?

Maybe - depends on how much I like you. Youd have to really blow me out of the water though.

Wow. You sound like an absolutely worthless person.
And it looks like even r9k isn't desperate enough to pretend otherwise - that is really something.

I hope you're just some user trolling, seeing how unappealing you can make a girl before even robots run the other way.

Probably would date you. Either A. This is parody, and you have a good sense of humor.
B. This isnt parody, and you're dead sooner than you become a real problem for me. And will probably be pretty entertaining along the way.

It's really a win win.

>alcoholic, schizophrenic bpd girl
>also has a grandiose sense of self
Gunna have to a hard pass. At least get rid of the alcoholism and inflated ego and maybe someone will tolerate your craziness

feasible plan follow through with it

No, please get help

I am perfect the way I am. I am a SKINNY LEGEND