Your type / girls that make your fall in love instantly

what girls do you spot irl that instantly catch you arrention/make you go "damn"?

for me, even though I love HUGE tits and been a coomer for them for ages. some how I almost never see those types and honestly most of the time my type is:
>5'6" ish or something like that, shorter than me, but ive also crushed on legit amazons with same proportions as short thick girl (ultra rare)
>as mentioned above, thick all over, big pouty booty and equally wide hips. short limbs enhance their thickness automatically
>often the above combo does not equal a slim eque model tier face but slightly higher bodyfat but not obese, still slim waist and tummy but a fuller face. often wearing nice slutty caked up makeup too. but not needed
>often of middle eastern, arab/levant descent or latina looking if you so wish. that is really my kryptonite. but alot of thick white girls too (my own etnicity). black girls and asians too though some times.
>often spotted wearing tight jeans and some whorish shoes with heels

>visual aid for above description pic related
>tfw also just saw that type outside and she was highschool tier ish and missed yet another chance
so whats your type?

Attached: Dt3YnuzW4AAxBYT.jpg (1145x1200, 129K)

greasy tired looking girls who are wearing loose clothing and try to avoid eye contact

Well see what the universe deems me worthy of :;)

I like so many girls...

Petite pale girl with black hair and thick eyebrows.

Just say you like basic fat instathots and go.

user I remember a girl at your exact type. Saw her in /s/ but can't remember
She had curly hair tho

>I like so many girls...
Get a bigger basement.

God WHAT WAS HER NAME I DON'T REMEMBER

yea pretty much.. but they are mostly arabic descent the ones im referring to.. and they are pretty rare..

there are alot of them to be fair... but irl its not that many. looking forward to your answer if you find her

Man my dick is ready but I can't find her sorry

When a girl has bangs, but only if it's thicc and covers the entire forehead. Bonus points if it's medium to dark brown. Not one of those with 5 thin pasty strands of hair or one that cuts off way too high, these are unfortunately popular for some reason.

Attached: 1568894388836.jpg (750x984, 79K)

I used to like thickies but after realizing how common and insufferable they are I have come to despise such stumpy slampiggy heiffers now. The way they waddle around throwing their ass fat around everywhere is truly gross.

Slim pale refined and elegant Asian girls with long legs, high heels, dyed hair, well dressed and beautiful eyes are my type now.

I recently met a woman who looked like pic related and her beauty blew me away. She was rich and possibly a model or actress, I was in awe of how clean and pure and elite she looked compared to the cheap nasty cakefaces I have been interested in before. She was absolutely glowing. Like a princess or a doll. She just looked rich and refined and exquisite.

Bonus points if she has a secret obsession with cute things.

Attached: 30E5A6FB-1382-46B9-A29C-81B807A5C888.jpg (331x500, 50K)

>shorter than me

How tall are you? And whats your height cutoff for a woman you would you be willing to date?

5'9-5'10
cutoff maybe 4'10? no real cutoff but after that they almost have to suffer from dwarfism or something? not really common to see lol
but definately below average height short stacked ones with hot curves.. have seen some rarely

>used to like thickies but after realizing how common
where is this magic land with stacked black magazine video vixens everywhere? or are you talking about plain old fatties? im talking about curvy goddesess with fat ass n small waist....

There are literally millions of instagram accounts full of instathot mutts who are cookie cutter versions of each other. Thot is practically an ethnicity now.

Autistic girl who's smart but also athletic, and dresses in an unfashionable manner. Has a decent body and face. If a girl has all that then I'll be really satisfied.

Intelligent women with their own opinions and interests, even if they're not particularly niche (i.e. literature, history).

>these are unfortunately popular for some reason.
500 Days of Summer happened.

and all/most of them heavily use filters and shoop their curves. even skinny bitches got huge asses.
irl its a different story.. agreed tho

>500 Days of Summer
Zooey's bangs look okay (they definitely ought to be thicker), my disgust is there when it's cut short, thin and in a straight line. Not letting the bangs grow out wild, long and thick is an affront to the Gods.

Attached: Untitled.png (1067x1389, 1.89M)

This is my type too. I'm not at all into the loud girls with lumbar lordosis and a ton of makeup.

Attached: coom.jpg (794x1190, 305K)

The only girl that actually made me feel like that was blonde really clear blue eyes, had those full lips and freckles, also somehow dressed in that "sadgirl" type wich you almost never see around here, the most beautiful girl I ever seen even comparing to actresses, I'd legit skip classes to catch the subway at the same time as her just because seeing her would make my day better, never was a pathetic orbirter or a waifufag and never really had strong feelings towards other people but really can't explain it with her.

Gigantic breasts. Like, macromastia big. I want a titcow freak.

Attached: cfe6b05b4cde909b6f1bf8dd7243a507.jpg (793x960, 56K)

Women aren't women unless they have at least DDs.

Attached: 1559568516008.jpg (1200x1200, 102K)

I WANNA SUCK ON THESE BIG HEAVY HANGERS RIGHT NOW

Attached: TEr0MUJ_d1.jpg (640x480, 23K)

used to like fatties too, but the last couple have been so bad. The thicc meme ruined them and they have become insufferable egotistical bitches even worse than traditional hotties. They are as gluttonous with ego as they are with food.

>They are as gluttonous with ego as they are with food.

This. I cant stand these entitled sows anymore. Just proves humans are so impressionable when it comes to beauty.

origiginali ooooorrrr

Attached: 1567921829772.jpg (480x601, 270K)

this objective 10/10 girl right here.
all inferior to everyone else posted in this thread

Attached: lis.jpg (960x960, 243K)

>what girls do you spot irl that instantly catch you arrention/make you go "damn"?
short haired girls with button noses and a fattie. they're extremely rare. bonus points if they have red hair.

pre-teens in jean shorts

Curvaceous girls like Mal Malloy, with big ... everything

Attached: 1503453028528.jpg (1817x2508, 453K)

ugly as fuck, sorry user

pale / black hair / band tshirts
or tomboys

Any girl who is black, above a 4, and has confidence is going to make me fall in love with her.
More generally, any girl who is above a 4 and petite will win my heart too. I'm pretty short myself, so small girls are my thing.

Long hair and a small frame. I'm absolutely addicted to any girl I can entirely wrap a single arm around.
Having hair down past her shoulders is a huge plus. If it's down to get ass I'm in fucking love

Attached: asuka5.jpg (1472x1000, 408K)

>small,round breasts or almost none at all
>pale skin
>short,dark/red hair,maybe in a pony tail
>bright eyes(blue or hazel)
>1.5 meters
>slim
>tiny,round butt
>long,slender legs
>feminine features(big eyes,small straight nose)
>no makeup
>likes wearing sweaters
>little gap between her legs right where her crotch is when she puts her legs together
>virgin

i think thats about it
>inb4 i get called a pedo

Attached: IWTFT.png (321x322, 39K)

Quiet/shy/introverted girls-next-door.

The nerdier/geekier the better.

I've fucked a few and while they initially suck at sex, they're extremely eager to please and fast learners.

Attached: 1478495271448.jpg (528x960, 108K)

>blonde
>slightly shorter than me
>cute but kind of bland face
>shy as hell
>bright smile
>athletic body
>small, perky tits
>nice tight ass

There's a girl like that in my sports class but she already shot me down :^D
I've also been crushing on her for so long I'm not even sure if she's just EXACTLY my type or if the type is just her. Fucking kill me.

Go dilate Mod I'm in my last year of a G9 school in germany

Attached: 1566536120759.jpg (581x581, 16K)

Shy and quiet girls with huge tits is an instant coom for me. There was this one girl in high school who had ridiculous boobs that she tried in vain to hide. She transferred in from being homeschooled, and I never once heard her talk. Knowing that she had a fertility body with at least J cups but didn't do anything with it made me so fucking randy.

Women like this, basically. Love the look.

Attached: Trish-5irl.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

>She was rich and possibly a model or actress
>She just looked rich and refined and exquisite.
Poorfag detected

This. Fertile girls with huge cowtits and birthing hips who are slightly ashamed and embarrassed of their bodies and are still untouched and virginal are an instant COOOoooOooOooooOoooM.

I wanna take a shy dowdy breeder girl with messy hair and baggy clothes, and make her wear tiny string bikinis for my eyes only and parade in front of me while she cries and hides her face in embarrassment. Then slowly turn her into a cum obsessed nymphomaniac.

I am not poor. I just love rich looking girls. Cheap and nasty thots are everywhere and disgusting. They would probably suck your dick in exchange for some McDonalds fries.

My dude. Wish we could start a club of patricians who do this thing.

Attached: mahnigga_0.png (637x410, 217K)

I know man, I know. Theres just something so enticing about shy self conscious girls who are unaware of how powerful and erotic their bodies are.

For me, it's also having their power in my hand. Like, since they don't have the knowledge to use their feminine wiles, I get to use it for them in addition to getting that hot body for my pleasure.

Alternatively, smug busty sluts are hot in their own way. The duality of man.

Attached: tumblr_ozw3s7EeWq1we3ehqo1_400.png (400x453, 144K)

>tfw this hair style is practically a fetish for me
>tfw my mother has had this hairstyle since the 70's

Thank god I hate her guts.

Girls who are taller than me.

Any girl with curly hair and glasses is instantly a 6/10 for me at the very least. Bonus points if she wears comfy-looking clothes or any kind of band-merch.

> Arabic
> long semi thick legs and ass
> huge tits
> tomboy and awkward
> 6'1

A robot can dream at least.

>wanting to be with a sandnigger
Otherwise, good shit.

Big tits I may my head upon. My human pillow and fucktoy.

Attached: 141921945541.jpg (666x731, 72K)

This but with flesh and bones

Attached: 1568550698959.jpg (717x850, 112K)

Well Egyptian to be specific.

Egyptians aren't Arabs. Egyptians are far beyond those camel fuckers.

I like nerdy girls with small faces, that is all.

Why small? Need to make your pathetic cock look bigger?

Not really, I just find them cuter that way

You don't mind the penis enlarging optical effect, though, do you? Fucking fag.

This thread gave me many cooms. Thank you

Attached: 1568493051873.jpg (1600x2160, 341K)

Christina Hendricks is literally my ideal except for her hag feet.

Attached: 1565735675022.jpg (1000x1500, 364K)

>be me
>shy introverted pale girl who wears glasses and dresses mostly in comfy clothing
>have bangs but hair is pretty frizzy overall
>feel invisible in the eyes of guys
>come to Jow Forums
>there are guys on Jow Forums who are into girls like me
Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: happyPepe.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Ahem... LONDON??

But what size are your boobs? That's the big question.

>Completely oblivious to her sexuality, purely dresses up to be comfortable
>Likes to draw
>Autistically points out everything and nevers get bored doing it
>Prefers cuddling for hours at a time than sex
>Likes to play games, including board games
>In tune with nature
>Doesn't drink and smoke

Attached: 68453626857.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

a whopping A cup

Cute as fuck. Blonde or brunette?

Well, that's always fixable with supplements and induced lactation.

Brunette

It's not something I want to change.

You sound like an actual 10/10, get some confidence.

I looovee the type that have actual conversational skills, I despise women who act as if men should always carry the conversation.

Thanks, you're too kind
orig

>I love HUGE tits
>5'6" ish or something like that
> thick all over, big pouty booty
How basic can your taste get btw holy shit

what do you mean by small faces?

i will fucking marry you right now i double dare you to marry me

>fall in love
>with appearances
You people will never know love.