ask an attractive male who gets orbited by girls anything

Attached: dsfrg.jpg (540x960, 89K)

this is her btw

gdthguj

Attached: dfrgt.png (800x960, 570K)

How good does it feel being black?

she apparently likes traps, or crossdressing boys at the very least

Attached: dfrgt.png (270x440, 127K)

No one orbits you especially not IG thots who have thousands of their own.

weird, how come she views every single story update i post then? and likes all my pictures? lol

kill yourself normalfaggotscumm

Why havent you followed her back?

I have some of those too and trust me that they mean nothing to me. I would love to kill a few of them just to see what it feels like. They are nothing to me. I would give anything to lure the turk or druze or beaner or whatever other idiots here and just strangle them with a necktie made into a noose.

>a cute 19 year old dom girl will never orbit you

i didn't need these feels..

i might if she messages me or something, until then i'm just going to act disinterested

How old are you op

Originally, of course

>19
>switch(faggot)
>pansexual
>polyamorous
>instagram

yep, this is the average r9gay's denizen these days

Attached: 1445056364466.jpg (413x570, 57K)

>Less followers then following
Hate to break it to ya
But she aint good looking

You need someone with AT LEAST a 2:1 follow to follower ratio that likes you to consider yourself attractive

Attached: CEE94704-9BCB-4742-B0BB-87A3A62E9789.jpg (640x750, 41K)

wow, this is a Joke right.
listen to me very carefully.
those
things
mean
NOTHING
to a women

they do that on fucking Autopilot.
they spend less than 0.1sec looking at your story while going through them.

Attached: For THOSE moments.jpg (750x964, 58K)

this is why i love Jow Forums, the mental gymnastics incels here will use to cope with their inadequacy

Attached: gettyimages-200192247-002-1024x1024.jpg (1024x681, 376K)

what the fuck is this kind of broken logic lol
ever thought maybe she just doesn't promote herself?
this kind of thinking is why social media is so obscene

That's nothing to brag about if I'm being honest.
She looks basic as fuck.

>thinking
lack thereof*

>doesnt even have sex
>claims to be a woman expert though

Attached: 1526499905784.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Polyamory? She will fuck pretty much anyone who's over a 5. Good for you, but you aren't hot shit yet.

Chad would still take time out of his night to smash.

She's @switxhhh_

And the faggot OP is @sprdwolf

Retard is the guy who creates threads and spams his shitty selfies everywhere on here. Also a tripfag known as "Djowie". Any user wanna do god's work and tell the roastie some incel is posting her on a degenerate Jow Forums board? Kek

She's way below my league, a good 4 points below my current ltr. Congrats if this is the highlight of your existence, though

that is a 5.
and this is cringe

Attached: opisafag.gif (500x281, 742K)

>@sprdwolf

lol wrong

Any user wanna do god's work and tell the roastie some incel is posting her on a degenerate Jow Forums board? Kek

haha, do it yourself you massive coward, while you're at it you should tell her that you posted her online handle on here for everyone to contact her, im sure she'll love that

>hurr durr incels on r9k
Cmon buddy. Theyre on plebbit

Regardless, youre the one that came here to brag that youre attractive...thats the faultiest of logic. If you have to claim that youre attractive, youre most likely not attractive

Attached: AF031339-7936-4FF6-905D-B43243202F5F.png (466x388, 98K)

>If you have to claim that youre attractive, youre most likely not attractive

weren't you just talking about faulty logic? lol

>werent you just talking about faulty logic? lol

Look, I know youre a brainlet, but I will spell it out for you

Its a theory in economics that those with a lot of resources dont need to tell people about the resources they have. They let the resources do the talking

Same thing in life. Attractive people dont run around yelling IM ATTRACTIVE. They have other people say that for them.

Ergo, you had to create a thread to state that youre attractive because no one is running around saying that youre attractive. Probably because youre not attractive.

>Ergo, you had to create a thread to state that youre attractive because no one is running around saying that youre attractive. Probably because youre not attractive.

it's a good theory but i'm only really here to shitpost because it's fun watch incel shitstains lose their minds and come up with ways to cope

>but im only really here to shitpost
>I was just pretending to be retarded
Oh, man....seriously, come tf on

At least own it. Dont backpedal when you were called out. The girls handle was leaked in your OP photo so no doubt someone sent her this thread
I know I did :>)

imagine falling for a larp

you seem pretty upset champ. i mean imagine for a moment, if you will, getting this angry over someone claiming to be attractive that you've taken this much time out of your morning to attempt to refute to that claim, what would that say about you?

btw, angel if you're reading this, sorry that these incels leaked your info onto the incelnet.

>imagine not knowing how to greentext
>imagine being this new

>getting this angry over someone claiming to be attractive that youve taken this much time out of your morning to attempt to refute to that claim

Im a NEET, homie. Ive got all the time in the world

Plus I live for these accidental doxxx threads. You probably thought you were pretty clever blacking our the name. Dumbass

> You probably thought you were pretty clever blacking our the name. Dumbass

and you probably thought you were really clever sending her the thread, like she's going to care more about me posting that than she would about someone posting her literal online handle where dumb NEET incels could harass her

big keks

KEK
I d-didn't mean it angel. I SWEAR I'm a nice guy I wouldn't do that!

Attached: f48.png (600x497, 40K)

>like shes going to care more about me posting that than she would about someone posting her literal online handle where dumb NEET incels could harass her

Ummm? It does seem like you care. You sound like youre in damage control mode tbqhwyf

user that's not even what orbiting means first of all
Second of all you are wayyy overplaying the meaning of someone liking your pictures. Does she even talk to you offline?

t. assblasted incel

oh no some girl i've never even talked to before is going to unfollow me on ig, how will i ever cope

i know, i'll shitpost some more to drive more incels to suicide

>Ummm? It does seem like you care.

big delusional

>Second of all you are wayyy overplaying the meaning of someone liking your pictures. Does she even talk to you offline?

yeah we just skyped bro

kek

>yeah we just skyped bro
>he continues the LARP

Just chill dude. This is just some girl you stalk on insta. I bet youve never spoken to her before

Chad fucks, beta buxxx...remember that. Someday you will be the branch she lands on

>too autistic to detect sarcasm

literally said in my last post that i've never even messaged her lol

>plz validate me you filthy INCEL. I s-swear I'm attractive as fuck and am not merely an niceguy orbiter with occasional nonsexual attention from insta hoes plz believe me

Nigga its time to stop. You a clown

>You a clown

says the seething incel clacking away at his keyboard, trying his absolute hardest to make someone feel even half as unattractive as he is

ahahaha

>he doesnt understand the meaning of sarcasm

One post you say she likes your posts and watches all your stories, next post you never even speak to her, next post you were Skyping. Nigga thats not sarcasm thats straight up lying

Youre a s o y boy orbiter and you know it

>you're an orbiter

>pic clearly shows i don't even follow her back

honestly she's probably enjoying all the free attention

Dude, youre an orbiter. Youre consoling yourself that since you accidentally doxxxed her, at least you gave her some free attention

Youre like the guys that post their favorite egirls to give them free publicity.

Honestly, thanks for the laughs mate. I will remember this thread for awhile

>She doesn't orbit you, she's never even talked to you!

>You're an orbiter, even though you've never even talked to her!

whats your IQ btw?

>whats your IQ btw?
You first kek
You are aware that you can orbit without ever speaking to the girl?

the duality of man
origigigi

Nice trips but you are def retarded and pussywhipped

>im so pussywhipped by this girl who follows me on instagram who i don't follow back, who i've never messaged, who still has yet to unfollow me despite incels posting her info and messaging her about me

k lol

>im so pussywhipped I have to make a thread about a girl I have never spoken to so I can be validated by anonymous people
Dumb, narcissistic and obsessive over certain females

Yep! You check all the boxes for an incel

i told her, yer fukt breh

Attached: ebintrolle.jpg (1080x2220, 240K)

>implying

i knew exactly how this thread would go, and you seething cucks did not disappoint. literally played right into my hands. bonus points for the guy who posted her info online and she didnt even unfollow or anything, you got cucked hard

>yer fukt

>worst possible outcome is she unfollows or blocks me

noooo please

>implying that theres any seething going on here
You are a brainlet. I have been laughing at you all morning. Your story gets more contrived by the minute

This whole thread happened because you have a bruised ego kek. We wouldnt be talking if you had a healthy self esteem

>i have been laughing at you all morning even though despite my best attempts i can't even get this girl to unfollow you on instagram

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 31K)

>I spent all morning trying to get my favorite egirl to notice me
>all the cucks are so jealous now

Attached: D268B022-D8C9-4869-A118-7037EEB40D3E.jpg (541x653, 82K)

>I spent all morning trying to get my favorite egirl to notice me

>incels literally message the girl and tell her about me

thanks for the help champ

>thanks for the help champ
So you admit to trying to gain her favor by getting her more followers?

You are the simplest of simps

no, you're just too retarded to engage in rational conversation with

you know what they say about arguing with retards

Why would I engage in rational conversation with someone who is literally a cumbrain?

i dunno, why would you even reply to this thread if you didnt want to engage in conversation?

>why would you even reply to this thread if you didnt want to engage in conversation?
Because Im a bored NEET...I already explained this

Attached: D385C6F6-7E3A-465A-9E33-9D8B0CA561FE.jpg (605x658, 63K)

hey me too, except i get NEETbux and pretty much literally get paid to shitpost and troll incels

Okay well it was nice shitposting with you for a couple hours but now Im going to have sex, yknow, with a real girl and not one I know online

This is the end of the thread so dont bother hitting F5

ok have fun with Jill user

Attached: download.png (225x224, 7K)