I honestly believe human beings are not meant to live like this...

I honestly believe human beings are not meant to live like this, we are meant to live in loving communities and be around nature every day, grow our own food, create art and not work day and night until we die. This longing for another life is not only human nature, it's a symptom of modern society.

Attached: 1544801472331.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

lmao shut up commie

get a job and work yourself to death for porky

If it wasn't meant to be this way it wouldn't, you haven't seen the redemption arc yet though so you wouldn't understand.

>we are meant to grow our own food
Farming is a job, you stupid faggot.

No shit. We never should have left the forest
Transhumanist scum detected.

Attached: 1dtf1png.jpg (1000x563, 150K)

Industrial revolution doomed humankind.

Ted you have no idea how much I adore you!

But we actually worked longer hours in the past.

only when performed for a wage, not if its subsistence production. then it's work, but not a 'job' per se

so you are feelinng, dare i say, alienated

Can someone explain what a surrogate activity is?

Source on this? I have only heard that we work fewer hours yearly because we didnt work during winter. Ironically I have no source on this

Only if you look back in like the last 200 years or so, before that people worked a lot less.

Probably easy to find. I went to Williamsburg one weekend and asked about lifestyle and hours of work for blacksmiths, tinsmiths, cooks, etc. and it was all 12 hour days with no full weekends, only Sunday off so you could go to church. And, if you DIDN'T go, it was a monetary fine.

Sounded shitty.

>Can someone explain what a surrogate activity is?
I searched it and all the explanations were taken from the unabomber manifesto

>work 12 hours a day doing something your community benefits from, without any kike boss stressing you out or retarded coworkers who do nothing but annoy you
>come back home, a home you already own and don't need to spend 20 years wageslaving to pay for
>get greeted by your loving family (which visits you through the day too, bringing lunch and what not)
>eat a hot, homemade meal
>spend time relaxing with your wife and kids
>fuck your wife in all holes
>have a sound sleep knowing that you have your shit together

vs

>spend 2 hours a day commuting
>"work" 9 hours a day doing retarded shit nobody cares about while your boss and coworkers belittle you
>come back home, a home you do not own and will not own in the next 20 years, losing the job for any reason will make you homeless
>get greeted by your dull furniture and computer
>too mentally and physically drained to do anything
>relapse into depression and spend hours shitposting on Jow Forums while eating junk food and drinking alcohol to drown your grief
>go to sleep alone and in tears
>can't even fall asleep due to anxiety and sorrow
>consider suicide as a viable alternative to waking up to wageslave again in a few hours

Also 12 hours a day, 6 days a week is bullshit, rarely it was as intensive, and farmers spent whole seasons doing jack shit.

Attached: 1540221255490.jpg (400x542, 99K)

What are you going to do with this realization? There's nothing impossible about living ye olde lifestyle

It's probably not that cut-and-dried. I'd certainly prefer modern day for a variety of reasons.

Anyway, it's not like we can go back in time anyway, so the point is moot.

Create your own purpose. If you like nature go out in nature. Dont be lazy

Go jerk your bucko to daddy peterson you faggot. Life is not a dostoyevsky novel. Its painful and relentless.

If you lived in anprim society you would be exhiled for being weird and die alone in the woods.

Nah if you count walking everywhere and the difficulty in basic chores it was much more

The first one is an idealistic fantasy but if you want to work 70 hour weeks and pretend you still have time for family, go ahead and try it

To be human means a lot of different things, including, knowingly hurting others when there's a way of avoiding it.
When you are close to nature, you will find you will have almost no time to create "art" but just hunt for food and shelter.
In civilization, unless you are disabled, you have a lot of choices. Nothing is "meant" to be done as people nowadays have a lot of options on how to live their lives.
When you are longing for something, you are simply turning your focus away from what's in front of you, thinking that it's so insignificant that you're constantly pining away for something you don't have.
You sound soft and entitled.

I literally get insulted just for not working every fucking possible second I can. Apparently that means I have no integrity. Im not a man.

It would be very cheap to live like they did, you could probably be self-employed and survive fine. Buy some shitty property in the cheapest area you know, I can't imagine it would be difficult.

I agree with you OP. Most people today are just glorified machines. Even white collar workers are massively cucked by having to operate under these oppressive top-down politically correct social expectations.

The only people who seem to be really living genuinely are the self employed/business owners.

Theres a middle ground between primitive living and current society

99% of the world lives a primitive lifestyle

Do you think that when people bring up the good old times they're talking about living in a fucking cave and foraging to survive?

I know, we need to take the peaceful and communal aspects of their societies and integrate our advanced technology and medicine into it. Close to nature but not taking leaps back in technological growth. We need villages not cities. Just sterilize everyone less than 110 IQ and the population should adjust nicely.

Men are disposable slaves, work or jail is the options

take a shower, hippie

NEET is also an option. People will psychologically torture you but is that really worse than work?

humans aren't "supposed" to do anything. Everything that happens is in constant feedback with the environment and its constituents. Nothing is formed in the ideal because there is no linearity to life whatsoever. Everything is a product of infinite cause and effect. These things are all inherently natural. The world we live in may be chaotic and self destructive, but it is because we are naturally inclined to produce, cohabitate, explore, seek recreation/pleasure as much as we are to raid/destroy, exploit/isolate, rape/pillage, and usurp power/subordinate others. What we have now is merely a consequence of what we fear and desire, with power and wealth beyond imagination. Just as it is natural for it to exist, such is our condemnation for it. And so we will never reach an end that is eternally static because there is no universal force. Everything, no matter how good or bad, is temporary.

humans are meant to kill those that have wronged them

>we are meant to live in loving communities and be around nature every day
The most annoying thing about you fucking innawoods fetishists isn't that you constantly harp on about how great living in some wooden shitshack in a forest would be, it's that you speak for everyone else and claim everyone should be forced to live like this.

>loving communities
People were as shitty then as they are now, nothing has changed. We just have the means to avoid all of that bullshit.
>be around nature every day, grow our own food, create art and not work day and night until we die
Nice romanticised view of the past. People grew food for their lords. Art was created by nobles who didn't have to slave away for 12 hours a day working and doing basic chores, where the fuck did you get this idea from that peasants (99.9% of the population including you) created art? You are delusional and misinformed, consider reading a history book.

You're talking about some medieval shit here

But I have to keep my job

Next time, don't make arguments like "human nature" and "modern society".

Instead, point out practical flaws in modern society and promote things on the basis that they're good and only hint towards the past. People will agree with you and won't get stuck on the semantics like ITT.

Back then, everyone was eaten alive by parasites

We're just another ecosystem. Just like bugs and animals. We eat, we live, we die. There's evil and good, nothing's gonna change that.