Do you have big tits, femanons? Do you wish you did?

Do you have big tits, femanons? Do you wish you did?

Attached: e5a5da6.jpg (1536x2172, 184K)

If they don't have big tits, are they really women? Personally, I don't think so.

Chestlets deserve nothing but embarrassment and teasing.

Attached: image0588.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Why do those tits look like a nutsack?

yeah theyre quite big, nothing ridiculous though. I'd either like them bigger or small and perky. I consider them an awkward in between.

Post your ugly tits desu

No and I wish I they were bigger but only if they were still perky. Big tits look so nice under a t-shirt but pictures of women with huge low-hanging breasts gross me out

Post your ugly tits too desu

They know the rules. Dont give them any more (You)s until they follow them.

the rules being no posting pictures of yourself or camwhoring? I'm gonna go with that. being banned is tiresome. I answered the OP and thats plenty.

Post bra and timestamp. Not a picture of yourself, thus not breaking the rule. Use your small female brain.

The unintelligent foids are replying, but its obvious they want free attention instead of posting on another board and backlinking. Basically, theyre just long titty pepperoni nipple ass having bitches.

People should unironically titshame foids the same way they deal with dicksize or height with men

the samefag is strong in this one. How embarrassing

Roasties on suicide watch for being ugly and missing out on getting noticed and gaining orbiters

My breasts aren't big. Don't want them to be big anyway. It would be harder to exercise or move around with big breasts I imagine.

Yeah, I kinda wish I had. But I'd also want to be taller.

I have orangutan tits because I wasn't allowed to wear a bra until they started to sag

Post pics
For research purposes

Unlike this guy post em for nut purposes

>Post pics
>For research purposes
>Unlike this guy post em for nut purposes

Attached: 20190919_101644.jpg (2576x1932, 1.24M)

Veru nice, assuming theyre yours. A timestamp, they are a'lackin' m'lady

I'm not getting up to get a pen I'm too comfy right now

Attached: 1529295714131.jpg (550x650, 57K)

Lose some weight, no? Landwhale.

Then I believe I am going to have to place you under molest.
Dont be a fuckhead

Don't be a retard orbiter.

no
I'm never getting into a relationship with anyone but food. for someone else's sake and my own.

>t.Fuckhead
How can I orbit a fucking user you brainlet?

We could have a feederism relationship and you could be my feedee girlfriend, then you could be in a relationship with both me AND food!

I do yes, all the women in the family on my father's side are all titcows and I followed after. I had bigger boobs than my mom at like 14.

does long distance work for you?

Ah, young love. Times sure have changed.

the only women that deserve love are small titty girls and chestlets
titcows get out

>bigger boobs than my mom
What size are your tits femanon, are you the biggest in your family?

malnourished women are not the only women who deserve love

Yes, I'm alright with long-distance relationships, but where are you from if you don't mind me asking, just for the sake of curiosity?

Based and mobydickpilled

i have B cups with big puffy nips so im never gonna take my top off around a guy. the only good thing about them is that theyre perky, guess that comes w being tiny

>Yes, I'm alright with long-distance relationships, but where are you from if you don't mind me asking, just for the sake of curiosity?
a cave somewhere in the Rocky mountains

I would put those in my mouth yummm

Attached: DD026609-1A26-483A-827E-D51F5CF695D7.jpg (446x607, 61K)

>fatty tits
Gross. Lose some weight.

Well, I'm still interested all the same, would you like to talk to each other on Discord or something?

I've got nothing else to kill the time airin#2609

Big tits without other curves are useless. USELESS I SAY

Attached: 1558653806275.jpg (2048x1024, 198K)

nice hands :)
i wanna hold them

And just how fat do you need to be for your fingers to form buttcracks when you tense them? Also why are all the girls here fucking obese? Depression is supposed to make you eat less, not more.

depression can make you eat more
when you're dope sick more dope will make you feel better
it works for sugar so if you were addicted to sugar in utero or shortly after being born more sugar will ease the depression

I have more orbiters than i know what to do with but this board is too harsh for me to share my tits. Dont feel like being told to kill myself

Fucking hell I just want to suck on some juicy big tits,

Attached: 1538061693771.jpg (568x432, 16K)

Lol fatasses. Just stop buying food idiots.

They look a bit like this

Attached: 20190831_193146_482_mr1568920810239.jpg (1009x977, 633K)

Just post yours already or send them to me on discord or somewhere else

I would if food addiction wasn't so cheap, it's the cheapest way to cope with depression

In my somewhat limited sexual experience as a guy big tits are overrated, they're just too big and squishy and hard to get a hold of. Rather have small or medium sized tits with prominent nipples that you can really get your teeth into.

They look exactly like that. Its uncanny

Yeah but I just wanna see yours not those..

I dont want banned. Suffice to say i somehow found tits indistingushable from my own

That's why I say send them to me off Jow Forums, not here

Whats your discord then originally

It's Bishop#5091

can i please suck on them until i fall asleep?

I'm not the person you were responding to, but I'd like to see your tits as well, especially after you provided a rough approximation of what they look like
Chrysanthemum#2133

My discord is : mee#3814

Also the other user is not me btw.

Done. Dont normally add people desu

Ah well. Doesnt hurt to add a few people

Cheap? Lol retard. A bottle of vodka is $6. Youre just fat and you make excuses because you are fat.

add me oreganolly,
Wow a cow made of butter#6435

alcohol is more taxing on the body and a bottle of vodka would last me a night or 2 or it can get me 6 bags of corn chips from the dollar store. that will last me twice as long

Youre still fucking fat. Go buy beans and rice instead of stuffing your face with snack food. Your stupidity and fatness are all of your making.

C cups. I wish they were bigger and more desireable to men.

Attached: 20190919_162258.jpg (885x503, 256K)

they are gorgeous, whoever gets to suck and kiss them is one lucky faggot.

I would like to see then without that top off. May I?

if you have an attractive face, then you could literally be an amorphous blob of lard and guys would still like you, its all about the face

Crackhead pimple picking. Hell no.

Those don't look like C cups.

Thanks but they still feel small to me. It's one of my bigger insecurities.
No, not right now anyways.
I'm told I'm cute but I think it's just guys who are desperate or trying to be nice. Also I'm super short (4'8).

That's a scar from when I was 9 and tried deep frying hotdogs for some reason.
34C. Dunno to tell you.

how about instead of vodka I'll get cucumber water

You're obviously fishing for attention. But anyway. Are you a virgin? Or a slut? What kind of men do you like?

I guess I'd be a slut because I'm not a virgin. I dunno how to explain my taste in men, I like skinny guys I guess. Most of the guys I've been interested in were weebs. Maybe that's the problem.

You like skinny guys cuz you're a goblin fat fuck. Lose weight you fucking whore.

I don't think that will give me bigger boobs though.

So you're neither I guess. But hopefully you'll be okay with a one-night stand with a random weeb because you have nice tits.

I'm not, but thanks I guess.

Well that sucks. A lot of guys would like to fuck a tiny girl with decent tits but they don't want to orbit her for months before getting sex.

I mean.... they could try dating instead of orbiting.

Do you believe in the "no sex until after the third date" rule?

>femanons actually think men want big breasts
>they are completely unaware of the literal perfection that is being flat as a board

Attached: 1454449151354.jpg (499x499, 41K)

If pic related are yours, they are perfectly desirable as they are

I swear to god I will Venmo $500 to the next THIN femanon to show up. Sick of this cow shit I want to see some itty bitty titties and a flat stomach!

Yes and no. It depends on the chemistry I guess. I've only been with 2 guys though so I don't know if I have any "rules" for this stuff.

You came into a big tits thread, but Im not fat. And neither is this girl

You still there? Add me. Or any other femanon who wants to show me her big boobs.
station to station#6663

>She doesn't have big tits

Get the fuck out of my house.

Attached: Imprisoned_for_life_for_seeking_peace_small.png (953x800, 164K)

Done adding. Already shared anyway. Charades up.

Just Google Scotty r9k nudes.

You're welcome.

>Done adding
Just one more time. Just for me.

I'm a chestlet so yes but not too big just normal

>Alcohol is more taxing on the body.
Compared to guzzling food? Not at all.
Not everyone is drinking age you fucking retard.

Can I see them please? Ori