Imagine actually dying without ever experiencing this, you'd really have to be the lowest of lows

imagine actually dying without ever experiencing this, you'd really have to be the lowest of lows

>murderers get laid
>thieves get laid
>drug addicts get laid
>poor people get laid
>obese people get laid
>stupid people get laid
and so on

how does it feel like being lower than trash?

Attached: 19328703.gif (300x216, 1.43M)

i have experienced this but it was only 1 time and 6 years ago. it might as well have happened in another lifetime as this point

emptying your balls in to a lover on birth control is so satisfying.

>Lower than trash
Wrong. I'm better than all of them. Why would I corrupt my soul by having meaningless sex?
I just tell girls "no" when they want to have sex. And I'm supposed to be lower than the ones who can't even say a simple "no"?

I HAVEN'T HAD SEX SINCE JANUARY FUCKING KILL ME

Attached: Dr1ZR_LWoAEvos1.jpg (1536x2048, 293K)

>emptying your balls into a lover who is not on birth control is so satisfying

ftfy

cope, sex is the most natural human instinct, if you can't even achieve that you're a genetic failure

men are expected to not have standards, it's sad. if you've ever turned down sex you're considered a loser.
i could've been a non-virgin if i was ok with obese or crazy low quality women. i much prefer just being a virgin in that case.

why would avoiding sex make someone trash?
there isn't a single person on the planet who couldn't get laid. cripples can get pity/social points sex and the rest can just rape.

Leave Jow Forums fgt

>Got a vasectomy when I was 21.
>Don't tell girls.
>Every time I fuck them I always cum inside them without asking.
>Laugh as they freak out until they get their next period.

Attached: 1568771049641.jpg (750x782, 38K)

>you are trash because you didn't put your dick in a hole and coom
Found the self-hating virgin.

talk to dumber, fatter girls

>there isn't a single person on the planet who couldn't get laid
but you're factually wrong, the number is even going to increase cuz men are becoming sissies

I can get laid the moment I want.
It's not about standards. I had chances to get laid with models when I was working with a modelling agency.
It's about corrupting your soul.
>Seen as a loser
They respected it... Mostly...

dumber, fatter girls only want Chad

Yes but then you have to ensure 10+ months of almost no or no sex at all, and after that you have a shit little human being that you have to care for, birth control is a good trade-off imo

It is what it is, a man is controlled by his fate. Clearly my fate is that of an incel.

Attached: 1566457756576.png (720x655, 278K)

I guess I just have an impregnation fetish. The idea of impregnating a woman then making another man raise the kid is so fucking hot.

Ugly femanon here. I have to pay guys for sex but I cant even be creampied by them because AIDS. Shit sucks.

>ugly femanon
you're probably just mentally i'll

i'd creampie you

>vasectomy
Literally cucking yourself out of creating offspring

>you'd really have to be the lowest of lows
Stopped reading there. We are living in crazy times where not just lowest of lows don't get that but your common men don't. Pic related.

Attached: incel censorship.png (2532x1936, 768K)

Already had a bastard son, didn't want any more.

>not making babies
>cucking yourself
but you are a cuck if you have kids

Attached: 41ff1091f4628b77e936b3de4541aa91315f6270_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Man, we can't all be winners.

Attached: 1568116650634.jpg (620x559, 161K)

Being mentally ill doesn't make you a femanon, tranny.

>experiencing a basic function in your life is "winning"

Attached: 1559611371600.gif (220x262, 145K)

First time my gf told me that she loved me was only after I creampied her raw

Well, if I'm unable - for whatever reason(s) - to experience it then I'm a not-winner, don't you think?

This is wrong because I exist.

Imagine being this materialistic

It's not like eating and drinking. I can't get an order of sex at my local McDonald's.

It's not a basic function, historically most men didn't breed.

You can behind the McDonald's after a certain time

I like to make incels seethe about them not being able to do their one job in life as much as the next guy OP but take it easy. I'm unironically afraid when I see a greasy nerd in public. You never know when he might snap because of his sexual frustration

nah more like you decided not to do that

>It's not like eating and drinking.
it's exactly like that. Use an app

>It's not a basic function
>what keeps humanity on the earth
>not a basic function

>historically most men didn't breed.
That's on them

>>murderers get laid
>>thieves get laid
>>drug addicts get laid
>>poor people get laid
>>obese people get laid
>>stupid people get laid
True, it's all about looks

imagine thinking sex is your job in life
can't even think of anything more pathetic, honestly
please go live with bonobos

>how does it feel like being lower than trash?
It doesn't feel good user it doesn't

>Use an app
Only works if you're attractive. I spent years on an app.

Based and Renaissancepilled

Yeah, well, I guess I could pay a hooker to get some but I honestly don't like the idea. I'm ok with being a virgin for the foreseeable future

Oh you mean those aps that follow the 80/20 rule and are useless for unattractive guys?

You tell em user. Just because you don't fuck doesn't mean you're lower than a thief or a murderer. Men have class, fuckboys jump at every women who spreads her legs.

Attached: 1566336419828.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>corrupt ny soul
Oh no he fell for the god meme
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHA *wheeze* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I mean, how could you EVEN be so DELUSIONAL that you think that whether or not you have sex males you BETTER or WORSE than someone when sex is MEANINGLESS

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shut up, cunt.

>implying it has anything about religion
Oh no, another brainlet subhuman

Attached: 1527311288337.gif (500x603, 950K)

I want bad things to happen to you that make you feel bad

My life is shit user
My family forced me out of modelling. Failed to get in ivy 2 times... If I fail again I'll probably kms.
My family hates me for being a failure and I have zero friends except here, which are people who want bad things to happen to me. No one would be sad

Attached: 1568912934636.png (548x531, 257K)

I can but don't want to go to the prison

Pretty sure those ppl are lower than virgins

>basing someone's worth on how many times they get laid
I really don't get this one, chief. Just like you said, thieves and rapists get laid, so are they better people for it? Are they 'winning'?

27% of american male are still virgins by 30
This not the lowest, just the proof that the market of relationships is not working

>27% of american male are still virgins by 30
more like 3%

Both of you are cucks if you don't manage to knock women up and not be on the hook. THAT's the true power.

dont listen to people here, user

there are too many degenerate manwhores here

in 2005 maybe

Sex is satisfying but it boosts prolactin so immediately after having sex you couldn't care less.
It just satiates the hunger for a while. Every time I've had sex I immediately stop caring about the girl, ditch her, and play vidya.

>sex is not that good
>but I still do it as much as I can

Attached: 116.png (543x443, 24K)

>27% of american male are still virgins by 30
Why are you even lying about this? Also, you don't think it couldn't be rising because so many of you faggots literally stay inside shitposting all day? I mean damn, go outside. Go do something. No wonder women are literally approaching me now. You faggots never leave the house.

had sex, its overrated and she was a bitch. honestly looking back id rather have just stayed a virgin.

It's a hunger that goes away with time but comes back.

It''s like a vampire sucking blood but hates the act.It satisfies his hunger.

Why are you so mad, toastie?

>No wonder women are literally approaching me now.
>Why are you so mad, toastie?
So, not only are you a shut in, you're an absolute brainlet. Not sure what I expected.

>cum inside american girl
>she writes down her mail on my phone
>don't write to her
that small uncertainty is interesting

Attached: 1568815952381.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Shut up OP shut the fuck up. Sex only matters if you are having it with someone that matters. Fucking for the sake of fucking is degenerate animal behavior. I say this as someone who has done both, if you haven't done both you need to keep your dumbass mouth shut. Virgins past a certain age do weird me out though

>t. Guy who had bad sex last night

Everything is shit, why can't i just be a normal guy with a normal love-life, why do i need years of self improvement and completely changing my personality to get laid whilr everyone else can just get a gf by being themselves.

Im 20, even if i somehow tried to become a different person i'd be fucking 30 by the time you fags'd think im good enough for love.

Why isn't just being myself enough? Why isn't there someone for everyone?

Attached: 1568829220195.jpg (1080x1044, 84K)

i am 20 had gf that only gave me oral, i fingered her many times we just never got to fuck, my biggest regret in life, do i weird you out?

You're just unattractive, user. It isn't your fault but you can't do anything about it. Others get laid without "self-improving" because they're nicer to look at. If you don't give a girl tingles when she looks at you, then you can't be loved.

>>>murderers get laid
>>thieves get laid
>>drug addicts get laid
>>poor people get laid
>>obese people get laid
>>stupid people get laid

That should really tell you something about beta orbiters and weeb anime filth.

It honestly feels virtuous knowing that I'm waiting for someone that I'll spend the rest of my life with. When its not during marriage or a long term relationship, its just primitive sex that doesn't really matter.

Yes that definitely weirds me out, not as much you who wants to do sexual things I imagine but her for being so damn prude

to be honest, I never did that because it easy. Everybody does this. I don't want to yet but If I really wanted would creampie at least 2 thots this year easily.

>If I really wanted would creampie at least 2 thots this year easily.

Attached: 07b83504f44cafbe0e88cb0026a1a4cc.jpg (479x720, 41K)

you haven't ruled out the possibility that you might be a lesbian