What awakened one of your fetishes...

What awakened one of your fetishes? Like one of your first that made your kid brain say "I hope adult me knows how to process this". For me it was BE and just me and the kids at school talking about boobs, making them bigger, how to make them bigger, what was too big, etc.

Attached: 1554614216977.jpg (723x1022, 255K)

A girl I liked spat in my hand while I was pretending to be asleep on the (separate) mattress next to her.

as a child my pants ripped fully (boxers and pants) you could see my cock I was 6 the blonde girl saw it and got really happy so now I have a public fetish

I was a cute kid before meds made me balloon to fatass, but I was also very shy. As such, girl classmates would often compliment me and talk about liking me, but my autistic ass didn't know how to respond, so they would start teasing me, verbally and physically, including group hugs smothering me.

Now I have a teasing fetish and love the idea of being held down by women. I also love the idea of breast smothering.

For me it was the idea of shrinking a guy down to be my personal little pocket slave and stuffing him inside my panties.

When I was 12 I was raped and got pregnant and had to carry the kids to term. Since then I've had a thing for breeding, not the act of it but the process. I felt empty after I gave birth and I didn't really like the feeling so as soon as I turned 18 I became a surrogate mother. Since then I've never been empty for more than 6 months. My dream job is doing this, but I'm currently in school for a fallback career.

Attached: himitsudragon_help_the_fertile_elf.png (1500x1500, 599K)

Nice LARP you fucking sociopath.

I saw tickling on a cartoon and now I have a tickle fetish.

A shit larp you fucking maniac

Pardon the fuck outta me for sharing my story

This is just unbelievable. If you've really been a surrogate that much, show your scars/ stretch marks

Somewhere in middleschool during sports class I some girls panty line through her sweat pants and I guess that triggered something for some reason. and well some 7 years and 30+gb of creepshots later, here we are.

Attached: 9159c6fadd8e68c5fdcd7bab6be9512e.jpg (1075x1518, 378K)

I'm pressing X to doubt on that one

Attached: hmm.jpg (854x539, 47K)

Yeah sure after school I will.
I mean you're all welcome to do whatever. I don't give a shit.

I have nothing better to do than bump this thread until then. Better deliver.

In middle school a girl was throwing notes back and forth and one of them fell between her cleavage. I caught a glimpse of them, her sweater was halfway zipped up and pressing her boobs together. Now any sight of sweater meat makes me diamonds.

My disdain for white women made me get harder for ebony. Plus I like contrast. I love the idea of my white cock inserting into some black pussy

Attached: 1566566064003.jpg (1050x1575, 299K)

I don't believe one thing awakens someone's degenerate fetishes. I think it takes a continuous stream of events and experiences to do that. For me, it's quad amputee. When I was in my pre-teen years, I stumbled upon a recommended YouTube video about amputees living day-to-day lives. It didn't make hard. It made me scared. I hate the idea of living the rest of my life without even a finger. I was scared but also intrigued, especially at the completely limbless women. When I was around 18 or 19, I tripped and fell deep down the Fluffy community rabbit and found a comic where a pillow fluff, otherwise known as a limbless fluffy pony, got ass raped by a human. It gave me a why-boner. The final nail in the coffin for me was when I first read Planet Ripple, which is comic series about an autistic cyborg girl with four stumps. Now, I love me some fuck nuggets. One half of me wants to ravage their helpless vulnerable bodies and the other half wants to care and protect them with some bonus cuddles.

Attached: 9c5468b679c56ce886ba578115ba7b6d.jpg (1908x800, 550K)

Now this is degen. Consider necking yourself.

Nah, I'm staying right here.

Attached: apologize for nothing.jpg (720x576, 77K)

>meds made me
Fuck off with this shit

You, and no one else, is responsible for your own actions

I didn't think I was into that daddy shit until a girl started suddenly saying daddy. Life has never been the same

Attached: 1AD8BA18-C54D-486A-B307-C0DF32C2E873.jpg (500x375, 17K)

Is that why you're bitter and alone?

I saw a girl on tv getting her head shaved this one time, and that awakened my curiosity into that sort of thing. Short hair and stuff.
I've always had a thing for tall girls subconsciously, I didn't realize it until later though. Probably because I had an early puberty, and was more attracted to the developed older girls with ample breasts and nice curves than the sticks my own age.
The muscle thing followed after the tall thing, I think. Not sure where from exactly, but I know /d/ cemented it.
Of course all of these are unattainable in some form or another, and the early puberty means I'm shorter now as an adult.
It sucks.

My first sexual encounter being with a girl a bit older than me when I was pretty young, having mostly girl friends throughout my life, having girls tease me for how unmanly I was, and just generally being a smaller, personally feminine person has lead to a huge general femdom fetish with a lot of different facets.

When particular memory when I was younger was hanging out with the daughter of a family friend, we got to play wrestling. Even though she was a year younger than me, she was able to pin me down, and teased me by pushing spit between her lips but swallowing it just before it would fall and hit my face.

Attached: 1541560659160.jpg (446x750, 100K)

My braaap fetish probably came about from my gassy older sisters. They would fart around me all the time, one time on them sat on me and farted.
It's sort of bad that it developed into a EFRO fetish where I like watching girls shit, fart and pee..
God I need help

Attached: 1ba7d8c9fd77ac61d311c1d196c858114c0dabcb.jpg (1000x1300, 1.18M)

>teased me by pushing spit between her lips but swallowing it just before it would fall
this makes my iron become the big iron

Glad I could help user.

I was too young to really sexually be aroused, but I definitely really enjoyed it secretly.

Attached: 1563270608197.png (833x1003, 542K)

This scene and the scene in Snow White where the queen transforms herself into an old hag gave me a fetish for well dressed, strong, dominating women getting humiliated and brought down low.
Which then later grew into a fetish for Stacies shitting themselves.

Attached: Cruella-in-mud-1.png (1863x793, 1.66M)

Whenever I saw hypnosis in cartoons as a kid. That gave me a big fetish for hypnotizing girls. It wasn't easy but fortunately in adult life I've managed to indulge in it a little bit.

was gonna post pregnancy fetish shit in this chat and then you made me look bad with this fucking psychotic LARP.

>18
>surrogate mother

this literally never happens. in the few states that actually allow surrogacy it's basically a requirement that you're stably employed and physically healthy and no surrogacy agency in the world would accept an 18-year-old girl as a surrogate

Attached: w.png (202x200, 54K)

Causality had it so me as a kid would get to play Destroy All Humans 2 and find his parents vhs copy of The Hidden, using the body snatch ability gave me my first boner, and realizing that the stripper in the movie got taken over by the alien bad guy was my first fap, if none of this made any sense I'm into girls getting possessed, particularly by aliens.

Attached: 74522221_p0.jpg (1380x6487, 998K)

I was sort of retarded and people hated me in elementary school so I'd get pushed around, knocked over, lightly beaten up by other people.

Now I have a fetish for being physically dominated. I think most bdsm tropes are disgusting, and I don't enjoy being dominated outside of an exclusively sexual context. but I can't think of anything hotter than having my partner physically overpower me, restrain me, and use me for sexual gratification.

Attached: tfw no.png (626x800, 218K)

I don't really know what caused me to like the shit I do.

I just found it one day and got a boner.

Attached: s.jpg (652x1226, 68K)

The classic hentai animation of Tifa from FF7 giving paizuri made me obsessed with titfucking.

Attached: 6a11352183941139d7416bb94e575a991182fe2d.gif (640x480, 1.82M)

if only chicks could have bellies like this in real life without being pregnant or morbidly obese.

Attached: 50538R6.jpg (778x1027, 126K)

Watching Akame Ga Kill got me into femdom

I think this was an awakening for so many young boys.

im not really sure where my facesitting thing came from. i guess it might be some type of altered version of this leg squeeze thing from goldeneye, even as a kid i thought it was really hot and wanted a girl to get on top of me and wrap her legs around my head

Attached: 1421084752690.png (1440x900, 785K)