Japanese boys were made here on earth for one purpose only

Japanese boys were made here on earth for one purpose only.
To service the big juicy cocks of the west.

Attached: 1_eYYde8ztZ0IiUBD2b-im9g.jpg (800x391, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G6UydqWS01g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao fuck off faggot

fellow sheepfucker is right

>New Zealand
>The Australia no one cares about
>Home of the most faggot film series lord of the dicks

>To service the big juicy cocks of the west
i think muslims are against homosexuality

ye

Attached: 5E9402F0-386B-4D12-9441-BC725A2D61F0.jpg (800x1134, 164K)

boy he mad

based

Nobody cares about what you shit skins think.

Attached: 5e5fa7adb41eeb2acdceb46014215ffb.jpg (500x750, 27K)

if you didnt care you wouldn have replied ahmed

Attached: 1524106474217.jpg (300x450, 32K)

those looks like koreans
pachinko

She cute, Japan

Look just stop coming to my country.

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 56K)

your ancestors didnt listen when we said it. why should i faggot?

based

Cause you needed us.

Attached: cadffccf917d37213208267b3aa62184.png (547x812, 700K)

yeah we need you to make more white women to breed. but you are a faggot so you are a useless subhuman

This is now a kot thread

1. he is obviously underage
2. he is not even that cute
3. white boys are so much better its just stupid to compare chink ayyys to white gods

Nah I like both. Look durka durka, go take a swim in your polluted water supply and kill yourself.

you gonna cry little homo?

Yes.

dont worry. all faggots will hang. then the crying will stop.

>pach*nko

Attached: 1528194631132.jpg (184x184, 6K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

youtu.be/G6UydqWS01g

Don't do it.

pa
chin
ko

Attached: 1514665662395.jpg (750x1000, 178K)

why cant it be me

Canada is fine, India is broken.
Unless your cute I could make an exception.

only thing broken is your asshole fag

Cry more poo in the loo.

im gonna poo in your moms throat while your dad sucks my curry flavor cock

But my parents are dead.

probably killed themselves because their son is a cock sucking faggot

Ahahahahahahahahah i'm fucking gay

Attached: 8_22_09_72.jpg (768x1052, 183K)

Lmao