Do you plan on commiting suicide in the future? I will after i complete my bucket list

Do you plan on commiting suicide in the future? I will after i complete my bucket list.

Attached: images (33).jpg (272x185, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Settle down Alice. You must have had too much to drink tonight. I'm always here for you if you want to talk. I hold my hand out to you. But you refuse it. Now go. Shoo.

Care to share your bucket list OP? Im curious. Was kinda just gonna off myself randomly.

If I could I'd be dead long ago so I kinda have up even on that

Attached: 1568895837335.png (500x281, 119K)

I can't survive global warming, it's hot enough my whole life. I'm losing my mental functions, if its warmer I'm going to be a drooling retard.
It hurts even right now in September it's so hot. I have to kill myself, there's absolutely no other way around my abusive parents and my inability to survive in this heat.

Again with the patronization and belittling.
Why do bormalfags always do this? They always tell you to calm down in an attempt to provoke you. This happens to me alot irl because they want me to assault them so that they can sue.
>do origami ryujin 3.5
>squat 405+ lbs
>master calculus
>write a long suicide note

Planting trees everywhere will definitely help have you tried that? Ive planted about 50 so far. Not much but im proud of myself since i grew them all from seed

Wow, that is an interesting bucket list. Was partially expecting some normie tier stuff but I was pleasantly surprised.

You want to kill yourself? Can you take out a synagogue before you do it? Look at this thing it holds like 6 magazines ready to go.

Attached: 1518176003133.jpg (4032x3024, 882K)

I don't even care to commit suicide anymore. For me, at least that you have some fucked up diseases that it going to make you be a vegetable or like something crazy like what happened to Robbie Williams, killing yourself is the most retarded things that you can do. Just wait until nature makes it's work retard. If you are going to die anyway, why are you going to accelerate it? You can't live with how bad do you feel? Don't give a fuck about anything or anyone then. Period. Just laughs about your retarded, nonsense and pathetic existence and laugh to destiny and life. Fuck life, fuck me, fuck everything, this is what I was given by either DNA, the type of parents that I have, my social environment, my personal decisions or a combination of all of them? Ok, so be it like that. But I'm going to laugh in your fucking face you piece of shit of a brain. I laugh in your face life, I laugh in your face destiny, I laugh in your face society, I laugh in my own face... And if you don't have bad luck and live in a shitty country, today nobody dies from hunger in the streets.

What type of normie stuff?
Id rather target the real enemy not just some old jewish ladies who have zero influence

The thought passes through my mind but I want to pay my debt off first and organize the funds for my funeral. Then I have my consent to off myself.

Attached: 1566777713666.jpg (960x960, 110K)

Normie stuff like, travel the world, quit job, eat at a fancy ass restaurant, etc. Cant think of much off the top of my head.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

A C C E L E R A T E Before it's too late.

Nice fedposting. If you wanted a false flag attack so badly why not just do it yourself?

I plan on killing myself as late as turning 40, but seeing as i have a heroin+benzo addiction, it's not unlikely i will accidentally OD some time before that.

it's too hot, I can't function. literally 99.999% of my brain power goes to lowering my body temperature. I can't even watch tv without stressing over how hot it is. Feelings are much louder than thoughts
I need to kill myself

If you are all saying you want to kill yourselves it means that you have nothing to lose. That you shouldn't be afraid of rejection or anything. Go fuck bitches and sluts. Go rape bitches at parties that you don't know. Go drive around in a car really fast and drift on the streets without fear on repercussion. Start living your fucking lives.

Attached: LVCE.jpg (578x800, 131K)

it's been 15 years too late

>can get heroin
Man i envy you.

Exactly where on earth do you live? Im in the mojave and its not that bad. I run 4 miles everyday even in 120 degree weather

We got at least another 50 years. Plenty of time. And remember. As the years go by the severity of the situation multiplies.

To be perfectly honest, i can't get heroin right now and i've been sober for about 2-3 months now. But i'm 100% gonna take it again once i can. It's just a matter of time.
Just the darknet to get some. Depending on where you are, it's dirt cheap and really good quality.

I think its inevitable for me
>neet
>don't like my family
>can't deal with people
I dont have a end date, as morbid as it sounds I need to start planning but I barely have the will to do anything.

>blah blah blah promiscuity
You know that this is actually the cause of all our problems right? Capitalism teaches us that everything is just a commodity to be used and disposed including people. This is why normies refer to fornicating as "getting some ass". They are brainwashed to think that sex is not a deep emotional experience but nothing more than a soulless commodity.

Can you hurt the Jew at least when you go?

the only reason i even vaguely want to be alive is because i need to fix my robot. once he leaves i'll probably od quietly. should've done it when i was younger though.

I don't hate jews and I don't blame my parents for being shitty people because it was how they were raised to be.
The most spiteful I will probably go is just leaving a brief message behind like "fuck you, kill yourself" or something like that.

Attached: 1555859364967.jpg (1366x768, 195K)

Colorado, but my brain doesn't regulate my body temperature right. it never has, either because my brain or people injected me with something since I was born

What type of robot is it post pics pls

Cringe as fuck. You may as well just go all out.

I'm going to seriously decide on whether on not if I want to continue living by sometime next year and if not, to commit to it using CO2 poisoning

Attached: DA88U1tVoAAw_5R.jpg (750x750, 84K)

Maybe it's the Doomer rhetoric. However there is plenty of chaos to look forward to! In my situation, the only reason I'd be suicidal is out of fear of life itself, were I to lose what I have. Not sure how relatable that is to others here.
But why kill yourself when soon I'm sure you could seize the control?

WW3 may happen soon. With Iran of all places. Imagine when the price of oil goes up to unaffordable levels. When Russia gets involved.

Oh yeah. Why kill yourself when you will legit be free to go around killing normies out of necessity

i want to die so much so so much, but there's something i have to do first I have maybe 1-2 months until i can goto texas and do what I need to before i end myself