What's your forbidden relationship fantasy?

what's your forbidden relationship fantasy?
incest and age gap is overdone
>pic related
nazi x jew

Attached: unknown.png (898x893, 314K)

not a fantasy relationship but i date a turkish girl and im armenian
no my parents dont know

Attached: 1568189683202.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

>age gap is overdone
I mean old dudes wanting fuck teenagers definitely is, but I think it's still pretty niche for a younger guy to want to date an older woman.

it's not "overdone", you just don't like it

I just want a kind of older femdom gf

i do fantasize about being kidnapped or "saved" by a stranger sometimes. having someone care about you that much they'd do that, its an interesting thought..... i know itd never work in an irl setting, nor do i think id even want it considering all the little details it would entail but.... sometimes i do relish in the thought

Attached: c7011e40d311c12233d9041b9835dd3073e88441v2_hq.jpg (720x713, 74K)

you mean Stockholm syndrome?
also that was a cute manga, I should check and see if its updated

I want a gf who will keep me in diapers 24/7 and sneakily check me in public to see if I'm wet and whisper in my ears and give me lots of physical affection.

Attached: 1565991348153.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I just want my lesbian asexual gf.. it'll be a perfect match :(

yeah kinda, i think its more the thought of someone loving me THAT much that they would risk everything just to make me theirs. even if that love is total infatuation and not even real, i dont even think id care....

Opera called it overdone, not me. I'm just saying that it's fairly common for both guys and girls to be interested in older male/younger female pairings, while the reverse is a very uncommon preference, especially for women to have.

Gib brainwashed slave-wife plz

Attached: full_40e1b07f-7721.jpg (750x1087, 92K)

>Opera
Guys I'm sorry I have to phonepost right now because I'm not at home. Please forgive me.

you want a negro? wish lincoln didn't abolish slaves

>incest and age gap is overdone
>incest is overdone
How? Nothing triggers normalfags more than a mutually consenting straight sibling relationship.

incest is overused as a trope in my chinese cartoons

And thank god for that cause there's a lot of incest hentai for us to use. Generally though it is still considered a taboo. Now, incest of an 18yo bro with a 14yo loli imouto, THAT'S a trigger (and extremely hot might I add)
Best fetish is unironically ffm threesome with imouto

Incest. I want to fuck my twin sister and honestly I think she'd be down.

Hinting at it for "comedy" or one-sided affection isn't incest. Yosuga no Sora is the only (well-known) pure example of it I can think of where the author didn't pussy out so as to not offend the fragile, volatile minds of the ironic weebs and their normalfag compatriots.

I always had fantasies about being an incredibly wealthy/powerful executive who is in a long term relationship with a stoner chick or loser girl that really can't ever measure up to me.

I just like the feeling of knowing that I'm way out of her league but still hang out with her. She'd have these super edgy liberal views that I don't prescribe to but just nod silently and ask her to quite down while I read.

Even better if I'd known this chick all my life.

I'd take her to dinner parties that where more like networking events with very influential and serious people with ultra conservative views and she'd just feel like shit knowing that there's a women and men here that have a higher level of education and deeper insight into the world then her and all her drugs and stoner friends could ever hope to understand.

These people don't talk about how to change the world they actively do. They don't complain about being unskilled or unprepared, they make themselves ready.

And every day it becomes abundantly clear that she will always need me and I won't ever need her.

Everyday I slowly break her and bend her to my will, she begins to lose her free spirit and becomes more and more of a conservative. She starts hiding her tats. Not speaking unless spoken to and becoming a stepford wife

So to answer your question. Dating a loser girl and emotionally abusing her.

Attached: 1567107629202.png (767x778, 993K)

Tall, strong girl and short guy
Never gonna happen though, so it's fantasy

sounds like a plot in asian drama

MY younger cousin.

She's already legal and the age gap is not too big, 4-3 years if I'm remembering well, but I have had the crush for a while.
I can't help it. She's so cute and has barely ages.