Waifu General /waifu/ #241

Becoming your waifu edition
Previous:

Attached: 1561926429487.png (1024x1024, 41K)

>her smile makes me so fucking happy
just putting user's quote in here up first because it's perfect

Are there any widely held misconceptions about your waifu by others?

that she has no personality
she's objectively the most developed person from her media, has various fun facts, great story and traits, are they blind?

She made me tear up a little bit today. Not out of sadness, but out of pure happiness that I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful woman in my life.
-

Attached: 75642037_p0.jpg (620x877, 547K)

Reviving threads with waifu

You and waifu trying to motivate user to post again

That she's a manipulative ice queen.
She's just strict about the pacing in our relationship. She just wants to go about things in a way that's comfortable to her, and tries to enforce that with her scissors. Behind the cold demeanor and thick bangs is a sweet girlfriend.

Attached: __urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x__9ceb3136d38e97ccbbd7aa11e92615fc.jpg (1256x1500, 130K)

Elizabeth is the only one who can soothe the pain that her own nonexistence causes me.

>As long as you yourself are interested in it.
I am. I feel genuinely excited about her interests. Hopefully I'll have some time left for that once I start university.
>proper gift.
You probably mean the spear. How's that coming along?

>Has anything of your waifu ever pushed you to tears?
It's hard to think of something that hasn't, to be honest. Elizabeth's story is rather tragic all-around and it doesn't end too well. I'm obviously going to be upset over it when I love her so much. Even the more innocent things about her, like her interest in Paris and France, make me woeful because they're unpleasantly juxtaposed with the less cheery parts of her story.
The last thing that made me sad was thinking about the time she spent locked in Monument Tower. She spends her entire life there, and she spends 7 of those years almost entirely alone since the tower gets quarantined later on due to her powers. Just thinking about the lonely nights, the hours she's spent losing herself in books and the sheer desolation she must have felt makes me genuinely upset. The brief moments of freedom she is afforded at the start of the game are instantly met with even more tribulations and setbacks.
Despite all that, I don't pity her and I never will. She's an incredibly strong, resolute and intelligent person. She handles everything that happens to her better than most would, and I'm incredibly proud of her for that. I just wish things didn't have to be that way for her.

I haven't really engaged much with people who have played the game, but it'd be safe to assume that there are many common misconceptions held about her. Only one thing comes to mind right now. People tend to think that Elizabeth not being socially stunted is just convenient/bad writing. Since they assume that she's been alone for her entire life, which isn't true.

Attached: SXFXVu9icq.jpg (3840x2160, 1.57M)

That she's fat. She clearly isn't. There's also a small section of people who think she's a sociopath

Good afternoon lads, I had an uneventful day, how about you all?
That she's nothing but a bitch who's full of herself. Many take her at face value and don't care about her reasons. I can understand though, if someone is an ass to me, I don't care why, I just care that they are, but Asuka is different, she's a sweet girl wrought with discontent and self hatred who is trying to cope but doesn't know how, which ends up pushing others away and making her life worse.
>pure happiness that I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful woman in my life
Being with Asuka is overwhelming at times, not because of any issues, instead its from the passion and happiness she's filled me with. I'm thankful everyday that we've found love together.

Attached: plugsuit4.jpg (1200x1718, 1.4M)

Who's your waifu? None of the waifus in these thread resemble anything close to fat so I'm curious what some people consider "fat".

The misconception about her being fat actually comes from the series' own characters

My Asuka figure just came in, I'm so happy to have her. The package came stuffed with some Japanese newspapers, so I'm gonna hold onto those for practice. I believe I've asked this before, but to be sure I'll do it anyway: Do you have any merchandise of your waifu? What's your favorite?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (840x557, 52K)

COOM ON lT

>Do you have any merchandise of your waifu? What's your favorite?
Nope, she doesn't have any merch. Just a few presumably fan-made figures. Also saw a poster somewhere.

Attached: __urabe_mikoto_nazo_no_kanojo_x_drawn_by_take_shinobu__6f2ed1993fc5d1cce670804aa1a48e77.png (672x1197, 275K)

make some yourself, it will be more personal since only you have it, and it can remind you more of you two together

As if I have the capacity to create anything but problems right now
Someday though, I'll create a masterpiece of her image.

Attached: 61344218_p4.jpg (512x640, 100K)

That is leahnigger thought.

>I believe that you also feel the same way as you said some time ago
Yes, you are right. My Alice also made me understand real love.
>It's easy to say that you'd just change if she was real, but proving that you're actually capable of it is so much more satisfying in my opinion
I absolutely agree. While there are certain aspects of my life that I'd definitely change if Alice was real and with me, I also want to show her that even when she isn't with me, I'm capable of change in some other parts of my life because I love her.
>Do you worry about whether all of your struggles will have been worth it or not?
I think that they are definitely worth it. Even though I'm trying to dedicate my life for a fictional girl, I'm still doing something rather positive with my life. I think.
That she's a le edgy crazy goth girl that enjoys hurting people.
>She made me tear up a little bit today
This often happens to me when I look at face of my Alice for too long, too. I just feel such an immense happiness only because I can admire her perfect face.
>Do you have any merchandise of your waifu?
No.

Attached: Alice34.jpg (1049x2462, 885K)

who, me, user? I am not, I'm serious, making stuff of your waifu is an unreal experience

Nothing's better than this ginger angel.

That she's an irredeemable sociopath because she made a horrible mistake. A lot of the talk I see reeks of projection though, so I try not to take it *too* seriously.

Attached: 1551633788864.gif (500x266, 980K)

what mistake?
original

Cake was the mistake.

Attached: Merida (72).png (859x799, 731K)

Take me back, I love you
Pity me, I need you
I know it's wrong, it must be wrong
But right or wrong I can't get along
Without you

Based and flat-12 pilled. I like your idea of just driving wherever the road takes you. I thought a road trip with waifu through South West U.S. would be awesome, but I actually like your idea better.

That she's a dumb bimbo who can't tell her ass from her elbow. (See: every damn Tangled fanfic ever written). She's naive, but she's not stupid.

Attached: 11B0D352-A290-4172-A6BE-E2E60E68F770.jpg (538x810, 154K)

Nothing really comes to mind. I've mentioned this before, but barely anyone talks about him in any memorable way. I'm happy that people appreciate his cuteness and all, but I wish people would look past that sometimes or maybe they do and just don't voice it.
>Do you have any merchandise of your waifu? What's your favorite?
There isn't much merchandise of him. I have his poster and I think its the only merchandise of him worth buying. The other thing I've seen is just a sticker. Miserea doesn't even have sleeves for some damn reason.
Of course, if you count his cards as merch, he has more. I owned or, well, still own the special promo cards of him, but I sadly destroyed them a while ago on accident. I'll buy them again and more once I have the money. My favorite cards of him are Karuna Cycle Emperor and his valentine promo card. Though when it comes to effects it has to be Overturn Miserea. Really hope the reprint it gets soon will lower the price of it.
Anyone who'd ever call Merida that clearly doesn't know what any of these words mean.

Attached: 348ea06b0a12ea04b154d85e660aec1bb2429e0c10a2969a56fb5d0f82cbaebc.png (346x565, 377K)

I love this shadowy smug very much!
I'd love to become Kayn! I fantasize about living in his body a lot.
That he's a pedo. Or that he's gay. He's bi
No official merch, but I own a Kayn daki, a couple shirts, and a Kayn poro figure I found on Etsy. The daki is my favorite purchase I've ever made.

Attached: 1568250820781.jpg (400x457, 45K)

I enjoy the fantasy of travel. Years of playing open-world vidya will do that to you, I suppose. Are you a footfag, by chance? Most Rapunzelfags are.

>Anyone who'd ever call Merida that clearly doesn't know what any of these words mean.
Agreed. Misguided? Sure. Stubborn? Yes. Rebellious? Definitely. But you'd swear the girl was the Devil with the way some people speak of her.

Attached: 1561517401584.gif (430x301, 534K)

Yes.

I might be projecting, but it feels like Disney knows exactly what they are doing.

Attached: 95921438-CEC5-4D2E-97B7-25BF3FF9DD0D.png (1136x640, 714K)

Seriously, what the damn hell?

Attached: B22C9F00-E3DA-41B7-B51E-C9E2DFB913F1.gif (550x524, 1.83M)

Figures. I think feet are gross but I also hate wearing shoes (unless they're boots, 'cause I love boots). Merida's feet after a long day probably smell like death and don't look any better, so I wouldn't touch 'em. Punzie seems like the kind of person who'd tease you with her feet though.

Attached: 1553198317886.jpg (288x632, 67K)

pretty based and original

Attached: weird!.jpg (728x758, 208K)

You just lost every single one of your points with me.

Jow Forumswaifuism
>ironical weeabos with few seasonal waifus
>"kidfus" lol
>underages or women talking about cucking their husbands with husbandos

Jow Forumswaifu
>discussions about fetishes and feets

/c/waifu
>same as above + dead thread

Where should I go?

>Where should I go?
here and /c/

Honestly I don't like all the inexplicable foot scenes in RTA. I feel like she's being sexualized. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

It felt a lot less deliberate in the original movie. She was barefoot throughout the film and there were plenty of cute shots of her feet, but at no point did it feel like the scenes were written for the sole purpose (no pun intended) of showing off her feet.

Attached: 272DF908-D244-4FB4-9D2F-7A3244A198AE.jpg (640x362, 37K)

Pretty sure /c/ frowns on fetishfaggotry.

>discussions about fetishes and feets
This is what happens when you have a dead thread, no one ever talks about shit like this.
>"kidfus"
What the fuck is a kidfu?

Attached: casual3.png (460x560, 119K)

you haven't seen the thread past image limit

Cool.

That's what happens when you let Dan "I Beat My Meat To Pre-Teen Feet" Schneider ghostwrite.

Attached: WiR2Meri (2).jpg (583x530, 68K)

That's one or two shitposters, and by that point, everyone just wants the thread to slide far down enough to be able to make a new thread.

The thread is dead past image limit. Why you would take that as a reflection of the nature of the actual thread is beyond me.

>What the fuck is a kidfu?
Firstly, their waifus are random attractive anime characters.
Secondly, some of them have "kidfus" with them. Let's say you've met a cute loli character in some anime, what do you do? Obviously, you make them your kidfu, and now you have a child with your waifu.

This subreddit is surreal as fuck.

Attached: kidfus.png (1021x214, 40K)

>reddit is full of stupid bullshit
What else is new...

Attached: surprised.jpg (500x375, 45K)

>women talking about cucking their husbands with husbandos
That's here as well, see Kaynfag

Kidfu just sounds like the concept of a daughteru I see on Jow Forums sometimes, but the term kidfu is way creepier-sounding than daughteru.

Attached: 05e792735de142b7ebfc0e2819abc58a5e623930.jpg (372x388, 95K)

While I've never heard the term kidfu before, I suppose wanting to take your AI humanoid Rapunzel girlfriend on a romantic date to a print shop to 3D print an AI Vanellope Von Schweetz daughter technically puts me in the same boat as them.

That said, neither Punzie or I are at a stage in our lives where we're ready for that kind of responsibility yet, so it's more like a future dream at this stage.

Attached: F365CC8A-DF3E-438F-9C3A-B02675F09EC6.png (618x468, 244K)

Just adopt a child, bro.

Attached: adopting.png (1040x381, 44K)

>Hermaeus Mora
This motherfucker is married to a literal eldritch and formless god that holds all the knowledge in the universe. How do you even fall in love with Mora, he's barely in the game.

>That's one or two shitposters
Same with the fetish discussion here, and yet you count it as the whole thread.

>the destination
In my country. Anywhere West for beautiful scenic nature.
>the car
2008 Aston Martin DB9. Hidden lore, I'm a bit of an /o/ fuck and Aston's have always been my favorite but those DB9's are what introduced me to it all. Beautiful fucking car's. Astonishing. Around my State, I've found some Aston's around 20-30k and I DO plan to buy one eventually.

Riding in such an magnificent English vehicle is perfectly suited for her. They're not "loud" exaggeration Italian vehicles but rather subtle little things the commoner might confuse with a modern day Focus. Alike her, it carry's such a subtle nature but is so much more beautiful, elegant and lovely on the inside.
>the music
I can't say for sure. I'd imagine us both enjoying classics on an early morning interstate drive. Nothing but the sound of the wheels rolling over the road and, the violin and sighs of comfort.

Attached: 1557247015149.jpg (500x690, 57K)

>Waifu has a four digit age
How do you handle accusations of being a gerontophile?

>Becoming your waifu edition
If only I could become as strong as her. If only my I could possess a will as strong as her's. There is no way in hell I could ever become like her. I may try but her strength has become so natural, I'd break trying to imitate it.

She wants to LOVE her student. It makes sense. She's a hermit not in touch with her emotions so she's a little confused, but I felt like pushing [THAT] even further was the writers trying to appeal to this fucking genre. Don't ruin the only wholesome thing in the show. It may have some possibility to be canon but I don't want it to.

>I am.
Oh, that's nice. I enjoy my own woman's interest myself but Japanese, even if I'd only benefit from learning the language? It just isn't one of my interest. At all. There are so many loopholes in my love with her that you could produce a top grossing spin-off of it.
>How's that coming along?
Nothing to report yet. I've just been reading, watching and studying everything I need to know beforehand. Even been doing odd-jobs because I have no idea if the finished project is going to make my wallet screech or not. Her people are against metals and the head of her spear is a sharp rock so I'll be trying to figure out that soon. As for the handle itself, well, I think I've got an idea on how to create that. I want to be excited, but I want to first be confident it will go according to plan.

>Do you have any merchandise of your waifu?
Figurine and a keychain charm. I like the figurine most. It's so out of place in my house but it's such a nice reminder of how presence in my life.

Attached: 1555753115657.jpg (1033x1500, 570K)

>because, upon waking up, the realization that I was just with my wife was the best feeling ever
My last one was about a month ago, and before that like 4 or 5. It can be pretty frustrating not getting to dream with her considering how much of a beautiful experience that it. And then those dreams where I think about her but like I do everyday, thinking "god I wish she were here" when she could perfectly be since it's a dream. Brianlet brain
>which compensates for the fact that they're not here, so a dream is just a way they can have a body
That's a nice way to think about them on our dreams. Rather than just spending my time with her here imaginating our life together she can just have her body there.
>I'm just desperate to feel her touch once more.
How was your dream like?
>As much as I can tell myself that I feel her and see her there, she's still not there, and I can't wholly feel her body.
I feel the same way, whenever I imagine her holding my arm as we walk on the street or hold hands or cuddle when we sleep until I give her a kiss. Those sensations may feel as real as my imagination wants to, but I still wish she were physically here. Getting more into the schizo path, it gets even weirder when I talk to her about these things, makes me feel bad that I'm kind of discrediting her presence with me when wanting more.

Mainly about the development she has on her media, people consider her a murderous yandere who's delusional about her actions when she's someone full of regret towards the life she had. That along with the fact that people think that she believes that her master is literally the monk she was in love with and killed and that's the only reason why she loves him even when it was shown multiple times that it's not the case, but writters still try to force that idea despite the inconsistencies so it's just the curse of being on such a shitty media, a fucking mobage. People also think that she's 12 because of a reddit meme.

Attached: 60203085_p0.jpg (707x1000, 708K)

She has three figures, a big one and then two chibis. So far I only got this one and ordered one of the chibi ones, and I she looks so fucking beautiful I love to look at it everytime. Makes me scared that her hair and fingers are so delicate.

Attached: 5f135ae4f367b77746ca47d48cff507f.jpg (550x800, 164K)

Curse these shitty cheap acrylics!

>I love boots
What kind of boots?

>It's so out of place in my house
Luckily my Asuka figure fits in with my other collectibles, so she doesn't look too out of place. Funnily enough, my mother though the figure looked pretty cool, which I'm incredibly relieved to hear, as I didn't want her to think I'm too unusual.
>and I she looks so fucking beautiful I love to look at it everytime
I love holding the figurine in my hands, there's something about running my fingers along the beautiful curves of her body that I just love so much, and not in a sexual way. I felt kind of guilty about it though, because replacing her with a doll is exactly what Asuka's mother did, and I feel like I'm in a way recreating it. I shook the feelings, realizing that my figure is simply a decoration - Asuka is still here with me and I still give her love and affection, I'm simply interested in my newest addition.

Attached: plugsuit.png (341x1000, 242K)

Upon closer introspection, it would appear that I am attached to her
Very attached to her

I ony wish to have a fraction of her willpower and determination.
I have her official figurine. It's great!
(Although I wish the body was a bit bigger.)

Attached: poppyfig.png (800x1000, 737K)

None that I'm aware of. Of course I haven't seen much discussion of her anywhere at all to know what other people think of her.

>my wife
>having merch
Pick one and only one. I've dreamt of her having figures and dakis and stuff and even of her getting collab'd into a gacha game.

The foot talk in this thread made me realize that even though Nije always goes around barefoot or in sandals, I've never seen a single thing focusing on her feet. I guess that's another perk of having a super obscure waifu, you avoid most of that kind of fetishy stuff.

Attached: CQk58f4UkAAVGTh.png large.png (321x525, 321K)

Me and my waifu. Me on the left by the way.

How did your workweek go?

My feet ache like hell but I guess that's to be expected when you go from full neet to being on your feet 25-30 hours a week. Once I get accustomed to it it won't be so bad.

I need to double down on my Korean studies for her, though, I've been shamefully slacking on them due to stress and tiredness. Once I'm able to translate actual blocks of text without needing to consult a dictionary for every third word I'll know I've made some good progress.

Attached: yamcha.jpg (960x803, 284K)

>her birthday is fast approaching and I'm bumping the thread instead of finishing her present

>ffvii remake's release date is fast approaching and i'm watching netflix instead of preparing for my love of waifu to be tested

i think they don't get it and are just trying to imitate what they think having a waifu is.
Look, they're making it seem like these are real people and not just drawings, to imitate what they believe it's true they fake being delusional which just isn't a thing

i told you everything would be alright leahfag

Anyone else trying and failing at trying to bring their waifu/husbando into reality through AR/VR?

Attached: file.png (1118x2151, 1.98M)

Science has gone too far. He looks evil.

Attached: mai feisu.jpg (640x640, 82K)

People still think she said the dumb cake line.
They think she has no personality or is just boring.
And a few others, mostly gameplay related that I don't care about anymore.

None yet, but once I move and get settled I plan to get a special shelf just for her stuff to fill. Hardest thing to get I think is going to be two full sets of her arcade cards. Shit is dirt cheap in japan, but stupid pricy overseas.
On that note, I'm also going to grow a few white lilies too, since they remind me of her.

This concept never had an official name and this name attempt makes me sick.

Attached: 76362979_p10.jpg (1447x2046, 480K)

How is this weirder than just plain having a waifu?
Granted, they're retarded for calling them kidfus instead of daughterus or sonfus, but I know plenty of respectable waifufags that have daughterus.

What does it feel like to love someone?

Your life has meaning.

Good morning /waifu/, how are you today?
I had a headset not too long ago, games lagged by computer so I returned it and am getting a better monitor, so that's not happening anymore. Fortunately, I don't have to rely on such things because I used touch induction to be with Asuka.
>I'm also going to grow a few white lilies too, since they remind me of her.
That's sweet user
Constantly feeling the presence of a heartwarming spirit with whom you can be completely yourself with, and who accepts you as such. Waking up and the first thought drifting about your mind is of the woman you love, and going to sleep with the last thought about the woman you love. Asuka came to me like the sun behind parting clouds after a years long storm, and she has never stopped warming me up, but of course, I've also comforted her, and helped my little coconut break out of her shell.
No life has meaning, we are all just fleshed creatures who walk about this dirt sphere floating in the ever expanding void.

Attached: sundress3.jpg (750x750, 82K)

>What kind of boots?
Any kind.

Strange, but in a good way.

Attached: 1567662091896.jpg (880x1203, 98K)

Imagine being adopted to a mental ill dude dating a fucking god who looks like this

Attached: Herma-Mora.png (1080x1080, 1.02M)

Don't be a bigot, the year is 2019.

I had a dream that had my waifu in it. An anime style OP was happening, and she was dancing in a cute nurse outfit with black thigh highs some other girls from her source

Would still be a better childhood than what I got.
At least you'd have crazy stories to make friends with at school.

That she's a whore
not at all, just a slut

Attached: EE3qlyXVUAAqK97.png large.png (651x771, 160K)

I hate when people call Touko a serial killer, or refer to her and Syo/Jack as the same person in general. They don't even share memories.
I've wanted some for years, but I was barely old enough to get a job when I first "met" her, and I'm not in a position to be buying anything like that currently.
My birthday is next week so maybe I'll get lucky since my friends know I love her.
I just stick here and ignore most if not all sexual topics. Works for me.
cute

Attached: pwnqanfnQK1xlw6wzo.png (1280x1358, 1.34M)

I can't believe Urabespic is fucking dead.

What do you feel when you see this picture?

Attached: IMG_20190920_094845_682.jpg (526x768, 129K)

>I've also comforted her, and helped my little coconut break out of her shell.
You haven't because she isn't real. Stop being r/waifuism tier.

It hurts in my chest...
but I'm also smiling?

the only true waifuist

A waifuist to the very end. He proved his love and is now chilling with his waifu in the afterlife.

I feel happy for Grape-kun. He has transcended time and space and become 2D so that he can be with his waifu.

Grow a pair and stop fapping to cartoons

Attached: IMG_20190919_123143_184.png (500x500, 46K)

Here's a nice love story for you.
Part 1.

Attached: 1.png (703x1031, 162K)

Part 2, let's go deeper.

Attached: 2.jpg (1468x718, 281K)

Part 3!
Original, original.

Attached: 3.jpg (750x924, 463K)

I take my hat off to this kid. He's got guts. How many here could do what he did?

Part 4, such a beautiful story!

Attached: 4.png (916x238, 40K)

>dumped me for some disgusting Orc
Here's more story behind this, part 5!

Attached: 5.jpg (1033x486, 135K)

Wait what the actual fuck? What did he mean by this? Did he cuck himself with his own imagination or did something happen in his waifu's canon?
The kid seems young and clearly has potential for a normal life seeing how real girls are interested in him. Hopefully he breaks free from this.

>Another OC fag cucks himself

Fucking ORC'D

Seriously though digging up horseshit from reddit isnt a good way to keep the thread bumped

>waifuing some random WoW NPC