China wants to kill this

>China wants to kill this

Attached: 1568541480685.jpg (1152x2048, 452K)

Every country has pretty girls
That doesn't mean we shouldn't nuke switzerland

what why do they want to kill her

>colored contacts

But I like Switzerland. It's cool there.

Attached: 1482460386975.png (460x420, 149K)

what's wrong with colored contacts

Attached: 1545366515655.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

I don't understand, she's wearing the Chinese flag. Why would they want to kill her?

A rogue breakaway Chinese state. Not China.

They don't want to kill her, they just want to bring her back to her real home.

based fuck mountain jews

>real home
But her home is Taiwan and it was never part of the country of the People's Republic of China.

Taiwan are higher tier asians than mainlanders and their women look after themselves better.

>But her home is Taiwan
That's just a silly name, she was born on a Chinese island so she's Chinese.
>it was never part of the country of the People's Republic of China
But user, it's been a part of China since the Qing dinasty. This whole ROC business is just children playing pretend.

And before the Qing it was part of the Netherlands or Portugal and then Japan after that.

I think annex is the correct choice of words. And I want to annex this as well tbqh famalam

This whole CPC thing is just children playing make-believe. The ROC government in Taiwan is the only government of China.

If only it didn't take Asian women thousands of dollars of surgery and Photoshop to look like that.

contacts aren't thousands of dollars silly

Everything else is though.

Yes, every territory in the world has been under different ownership at certain times. Point is, the last owner, Japan, was defeated, so now it belongs to China again.
The CPC is the legitimate government though. They hold the mandate of heaven and the support of nearly a billion and a half Chinese.

Taiwan isn't China, you CCP shill. Chinese people never lived on Taiwan before the Dutch colonized Taiwan and imported some Chinese people to work their farms or whatever.

>Dutch own Taiwan
>Formosa takes over
>Qing Dinasty annexes it
>Government of China owns the island
>Government of China is currently the Communist Party
What exactly is your reasoning for it not being Chinese? It's Chinese territory and it's inhabited by Chinese people.

China belongs to China. Which is the ROC government in Taipei, not the impostor government in Beijing.

>>Government of China is currently the Republic of China in Taiwan
Fixed that for you, Xi.

You're telling me that the elite who fucked Chinese peasants for centuries and gave them a final fuck you by stealing the country's gold reserves and abandoning their countrymen are the legitimate rulers of China? How can you excuse that?

how's the weather in beijing

Go get fucked, zoomer brainlets.

Attached: glorious_China.jpg (1534x1000, 450K)

You're right, the leadership that decided to help China's peasants by starving them to death are much better rulers.

I genuinely like China, but if you don't think the CCP isn't one of the most corrupt, evil regimes currently polluting the world today you're either a member of the 50c army or some cucked diaspora.

Death to the Wect, long live Xi.

Attached: OhGreatLeader.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

They might not be better rulers, but at least they are the real rulers. I'm not defending China because I like them, I'm doing it because running away from your country in times of hardship doesn't give you the right to claim its legacy.

>top three countries
>pic shows twelve countries

is she there<
/nENkgU

Wrong, China wants to claim sovereignty over this. Any man would want that

>economic dominance

What the fuck does that even mean? Just because a country has manufacturing doesnt mean they are dominant. Assuming this is some fancy metric for % of goods produced globally, thats meaningless. Say production of the new iFaggotOP occurs in China, but the bid comes from some FDI capital group in the Eunuchs Union. If the facility cant afford the bid (too low, not enough revenue) and production moves to some other developing country, the facility goes belly up and they collapse.

China is in a rat race to collect enough capital before production costs get too high, if they fail they will be where east European countries are, with all the same empty factories.