I can't even IMAGINE having a gf ever. I simply can't have my own fantasy without it feeling wrong or off in some way...

I can't even IMAGINE having a gf ever. I simply can't have my own fantasy without it feeling wrong or off in some way. Does it get better bros?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-76052-0335,_Schacholympiade,_Tal_(UdSSR)_gegen_Fischer_(USA)_Crop.jpg (363x303, 53K)

I feel the same way, so much so that I dont really care now

Its the same for me. Im fat, ugly 23 years old virgin NEET. When i fantasize about having a gf or wife it feels wrong and I feel that thinking about it is stupid and delusional

Nope, you're forever coomed

Depends. If it turns out you are gay, then no.
If you come from a family with estranged parents or something like that, and this is just your brain being overwhelmed by a strange concept.
Then it will get better and actually feel normal very quickly once you entered a relationship.

I wonder if you can trick yourself into thinking it might happen. Everyone deserves to be able to imagine good things at the very least.

Not stupid, not delusional. Pretty sure you are not as ugly as you think. Pretty sure you can fix yourself and then find a GF and leave neet-life

Go on Grindr and get a BF then, you could cuddle play vidya get head or even get TOPPED if you wanted

What the fuck? I was prepared for being called a fag. My problem is that im so fucked up and socially awkward that its nearly impossible to "fix" myself. Every time I have to go out and face people is like a torture.
But I guess some people are meant to be alone and Im one of them. Honestly I kinda accepted that.

You are still very young and you have lots of time to change. If you can't tackle your problems on your own, maybe try a therapy. I am sure you are not as fucked up as you think. And you can learn.
Yes, going outside is scary. But it gets easier every time you do it. You deserve to be happy.

So get a fucking sissyboi or be someones boiwife

You could, not inciting it, post your face on /soc/

Fuck... Thanks user, It made me feel better. In a way you guys are a bit like therapy.

You are weird as fuck man come off gay and sissy

Bobby Fischer was so blackpilled on the government back then. Too bad if you had Bobby Fischer IQ you have to be a turbosperg and unable to understand the use of women.

Yeah thats the Jow Forums I know.

Eh, some of us are. Some just will try to make you more miserable. So better go for a real therapy.

reminder that fischer dated an asian woman, is that the real 200iq move?
jk i hate wmaf b8 just as much as everyone else

Fischer was at least chadlite with extremely high IQ, famous, and made an excellent living. He had to settle fucking low tier noodles bc they are the only ones to tolerate his 1488 sperging

No it doesnt. Only people with a soul and personality get gfs

I dont think it ever gets better bro. Ive been an extrovert in my younger years and you can only take so many rejections before you lose all hope to continue. You realize playing the good guy will inevitably set you up being abused for cash and you will devolve into an emotional tampon which the lowest form of man. And you probably do not have the looks to pull off the bad guy approach either without appearing creepy or an asshole. It usually just boils down to luck whether you are in the right place at the right time to get a decent girl but it is just so unlikely that you would be saved at this point. Even some of the uglier and fatter girls demand someone better than you can offer even if you put in the time. You will cope with vidya or TV or any mindless media but it every now and then you will be reminded that the clock is ticking and slowly enter the point of no return. You dont even have motivation anymore beyond the minuscule chance maybe a girl will give you just even a fair shot.

Giving up because of rejections is a pussy move. Rejections are how we learn. Its crazy that modern generations expect a reward instantly for anything they do

>allow myself to fantasize having a gf
>brain immediately corrects its mistake and alters it so she leaves me or I fuck it all up
I'm so sick of it all.

Attached: 1449437709693.jpg (265x190, 5K)

learned helplesness is a thing. Fix it.

I dont correct it myself. Its a subconcious action.

yes and your subconsciousnes can be retrained, user. fix it.

I dunno man, its probably over. Ive ran every game there is and have not even gotten close to a date whether it be online or real life. Persistence cant change the fact that Im ugly and Asian in the west. You probably got your fair share by your tenth try. I envy your luck.

Maybe this is the problem, dude. You running a "game". Being asian is no big deal. Asian guys are quite popular actually with all the weeabos.

>I can't even IMAGINE having a gf ever.
Same. I had sex with 3 tinder sluts too
It's totally overrated. also i wasnt really attracted to them

Actually having sex is quite overrated. In one case i even went raw

I couldn't too. There was even a moment when we were on a couch together and she said I looked dreamy. For me it felt like I was detached from reality for few secs. And overwhelmed like how is this possible? Is this even the right timeline?

Being Asian basically removes you from the dating pool of like half of all western women. Even a lot of Asian women too. All this kpop and anime jazz does fucking NOTHING to help the average/ below average Asian and is nothing but LIES. No girl ever gives me a chance no matter how I do my approach and playing the long game just gets you cucked in the end.

I couldn't imagine it either. Then I met a woman I really liked and we got along great. It would make me happy to make her happy, and laugh. Then I started thinking about asking her out. I imagined what it would be like and it just felt right, this fantasy I made up. I guess it comes along with planning the date, because you also fantasize about the results. We would have a great time. It just felt right. I guess you just need something personal and real to inspire you. Just making it up 'by yourself' 'from nothing' makes it more artificial

He's right, there are alot of people here that post things that are dangerous for your mental health.