Hello Jow Forums, I haven't been on here in quite a long time...

Hello Jow Forums, I haven't been on here in quite a long time. Not entirely sure anyone will even remember me or had noticed I left, to be honest. I was wondering what's been going on over the past few months here? How are all you guys? Let's talk about stuff again, it's been a while.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-29-01-44-12-1.png (586x749, 396K)

This is now a kot thread

who are you?

kot id get

Attached: B0EFE553-EEF0-486E-B7D6-F546A574DEF8.jpg (800x600, 79K)

No

Nice blog

reddit gold here we come

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

An insomniac called Charlie.
I never said you had to.

I was hoping for something that might trigger a memory of your past posting
you came back on gaywi samefag day

I think I recall you. Not sure if I ever really participated in your threads though.

>insomniac
I kinda remember you, I think. Not that it matters I guess.
Welcome back

I usually just had nice chat threads often asked for advice with my condition. Oh, is happy day still going?

Remember or not, doesn't really matter. I'm just wanting to catch up.

All good. Nice dubs.
Happy day is still around, at least the threads are. It's not always Poland posting them. But things have changed quite a bit recently.

Did you ever get better?

I'm improving. Things are looking good. I'm thinking of restarting my first year of college with a clearer mind. And I got offered a weekend job that pays £200, so I can get my drivers license.
So what's been going on around these parts as of late?

This is now a kot thread

When words speak of character, what do hollow words speak of you?

Jow Forums got shit, OC stopped, we're currently being flooded by 12 year olds from Jow Forumsddit and autistic spammers are running wild.

Pretty much It's been weird a lot of people have left and replaced by new fags. The board can still be fun of course but it gets dry pretty often.

I loved this board, I'm still gonna hold out hope that it turns around. I was here since the beginning, before my hiatus. What namefags have not been heard from in a while. At the moment I only recognise Heaven.

Shit post and normie are still around. Coconut you'll see every so often. Haven't seen diamond in a long time though.

Duke, Coconut and PD still swing by once in a while and I've been seeing thar crazy kraut is still around

Aya is still here

he's on s4s

>kraut
Only kraut namefag I can think of right now is Madomado

Sorry, he's a tripfag

I vaguely remember you how are ya?

It's not so bad, there are good and bad days, swings like a pendulum.
I haven't seen Tsumugi in a while so he might be gone.

we got some refugees from krautchin when it went dark
Bernd is the only one I can remember

Oh, yeah gapfag or what ever his trip is.

It's nice to see that a few of those guys are still here. Sad that a couple are missing though.