What are chad's political and religious views?

What are chad's political and religious views?

Attached: chad.png (225x225, 10K)

Whatever his current gf wants to think they are.

antifa and pansexual atheist

>political
anprim
>religious
East Orthodox

He doesn't care about any of that, he just wants people to do whatever they want as long as they're not hurting anyone else.

The ones that leads himself. What else?

he's a paleocon catholic

>political
"I don't know man lol"
>religious
"I was raised Christian but I don't really care lol"

Political: Khanate
Religious: Prays to the Father Sky before battle

Is it just me or does it seem like Chads are either:

>"I was raised baptist but I don't really care; they are cool and have great morals bruh! They help the kids in africa and shit dude!" - and probably has a cross hanging in his truck or hummer's mirror.

OR

Vigorously extreme/batshit born agains who listen to super fringe fundie radio shows and practically worships Alex Jones; while obsessively injecting tesimonials to his views/ideology/church in conversation at the circle Ks/711s for "getting him out of drugs, poverty and meth"

Absolutely based and actually exactly my beliefs.

t. unironically gigachad

terachad here
can confirm ur gay and blueplied INCEL

Petachad here
Fuck off

>political
My political beliefs are that I am not neutral yet somewhere in between.
>religious
While I'm skeptical of the supernatural, Christianity is the prime-driver of Western excellence and accomplishment. I follow the teachings of Christ in order to preserve this legacy and better my character.

Attached: chadapu.png (657x627, 152K)

exachad here
YOU fuck off incel

Zettachad her
The ones that use incel are retarded

here* original ori

zottachad here
confirmed retart

Qubitchad here
Stay mad loser

I haven't seen a more cringe and bluepilled fp in my whole life

>Political
Doesn't really care, probably slightly left just because it's much more normal to fit in at that part of the polit spectrum.

>Religious
"Spiritual but not religious" maybe just simply atheist. If they're religious, definitely non-practicing.

>political
>slightly center left

Aren't they super macho, chauvinistic, individualistic and hate women (thus despise feminism, being the majority of the left wing?)

I mean, I would expect them to be right leaning even if they are supposed to be apolitical mostly. But I'm not super sure.

Chad's thoughts arent confined to subjects. His political and religious views are blended with his overall worldview. Everything is guided by his own moral compass.

Religion and politics aren't of any relevance to Chad

I seriously hope you arent t*rks

Exactly this, they have other concerns.

ASCENDED EXTREMISM

Attached: politicss.png (680x680, 310K)

Authoritarian-Left and Baptist

Attached: 1554150997287.png (246x205, 81K)

Neutral until pressed, in which case he takes the most media endorsed, safe view possible.

>political
Right wing by virtue of masculinity and stoicism, but not edgy/too far right wing because he has principles and wants only what's best for his people
>religious
Probably one of the self-determining protestant religions, but definitely something Abrahamic.

Attached: adon.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Fascism. Originala

Attached: Fascist_trio_Antipodean.png (1262x1574, 496K)

>political views
Ancap. The strong shouldnt be burdened by the weak.
>religious views
None. Chad bows to no god, as he is the closest being to apotheosis. As far as chad is concerned, he is god.

chad is usually apolitical and is only culturally religious

I had a Chad roommate who was liberal. In my experience, they can be either liberal, conservative, or apolitical, but they never veer outside of the mainstream political spectrum.

Probably either centrist with a right leaning politically and a non practicing Christian religiously