Why do normies get so triggerd when you say you gonna anhero if something happens thatd ruin your life

why do normies get so triggerd when you say you gonna anhero if something happens thatd ruin your life

>muh manipulation
why do they have to make it about them

my meme is that id rather die than be homeless

Attached: Cz6Z9ydXcAAFnow.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

i'd ratter be homeless than kms, but i get what you mean, they just pretend they care for you to pass as a good person without actually trying to understand it

i mean if you get homeless is there a way out?

yeah,i mean i get it but really if you arent going to actually help ,have atleast the balls to honest with yourself

>i mean if you get homeless is there a way out?
getting as much work as possible, keeping up your hygiene, and staying away from drugs can help immensely.

I was homeless for a while up until I was willing to take whatever job that was hiring.
Started working at a shitty fast food place and then got a cart pushing job at walmart.
managed to get back on my feet after a year.

do you know anyone who actually acomplished that?getting hired as a hobo without any higher edu
daym user that actually sounds pretty niceand positive,congrats. What was your edu,what are you doing now?

death grips was homeless

is this mememe

I don't get why people get triggered by an hero at all. it's basically them admitting that their fee fees outweigh your right to bodily autonomy or any semblance of control over your destiny

it's just a simple fact that there are situations that I don't want to live through normies, fucking cope

some people announce it to guilt trip others though

no it is not. they were homeless

>it's basically them admitting that their fee fees outweigh your right to bodily autonomy or any semblance of control over your destiny
Hear hear

I've been homeless before,it sucks but it's not worth ending your life over. If anything it just motivates you to get out of that situation.

i mean i believe you but muh questions

obviously threatening your loved ones with your own death is a bitchmade thing to do, but at the same time having an overemotional chimpout and calling the police when someone admits they'd like to self-harm is also cowardly

op here i am not refering to activly blackmailing people ,i was more talking about when one is honestly suicidal and has to lie about it cause others perceive it as such

Because saying you're going to kill yourself is usually used as either a manipulation tactic or a cry for attention

ok, don't expect people to see it that way. For most its a open threat or they just can't grasp the thought. In the end its your choice, so why even telling anyone then?

i mean if someone who is close brings it up

but i understand,i wish it wasnt that way neither

owo im eager for
answer ploz

bumbitity