Is a 10 year rewind far enough back to fix your life?

Is a 10 year rewind far enough back to fix your life?

Attached: 093245828903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1302.0022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd have to watch my parents die again

Attached: sadakarin.jpg (1083x720, 50K)

Yes, all I need is the opportunity to make money by buying bitcoin early. I am content with my life otherwise.

>be me
>30 years old
>fucked up family from the beginning
>two older brothers living like neet
>schizophrenic mother always at home saying schizophrenic shit
>alcoholic father able to work but pretentious at home and violent when drunk
>family always in fight with my exasperated grandparents
>no outside help except my mother's disability allowance
>spent my childhood in my father's vomit, my mother's delirium,and attempted suicides and family fight
>found some misfit friends at school during adolescence
>almost alcoholic throughout the school year
>completely fucked the body and the school thanks to alcohol and the family situation
>left school and started wage cucked work's to get out of that shit
>one of my brothers went into depression and started taking drugs
>other brother started suffering from bad anxiety and taking medicine
>avoided leaving and tried to take care of the situation
>managed to get my depressed brothers away in a facility for troubled people
>he got even worse and started arguing and taking it out on the family and the social services
>he started threatening and making trouble and the psychiatrist locked him up
>they let him go shortly after full of drugs and put him under my responsability
>unable to take care of him and my family and my job and myself and the situation has become impossible
>my mother died in front of my eyes choked by food
>my father is starting to suffer from dementia because of alcohol
>my other brother is completely fucked, 40 no job, extremely obese
>my depressed brother continues to make life impossible for us because of his anger or psychosis threatening to kill people for what they did to him
>now i'm working, i'm doing my usual 12 hour night shift and I think about this whole situation.

No

For me it would be. Somewhat difficult to conceptualize how that would work though, given my stuff is trauma / psychological.
If I go back to prevent something from happening, I wouldn't be bothered by it, but if I retained memories of it it would still have happened to this me, so fuzzy area.
tl:dr; ex gf had an abortion, somewhat traumatized of sex and relationships now.

It'd be damn nice to be 10 years younger though just to work out more and do exercise stuffs and take better care of myself, not even taking advantage of stock market stuff or other financial opportunities, I'd be fine with just being 10 years younger even if minor stuff like what because profitable was different.

user, if you were 10 years younger you might be able to simply walk away from everything and accept that some things can't be helped (by you yourself, anyway). Hell, you can always walk away now.

yes you are right, but my brothers are now in constant need and I am an extremely empathetic person, my conscience does not allow me so easily to take my things and leave but I am aware of the fact that if I reach a certain limit I will have to do it.

Hmm. I know you didn't post asking for advice, nor sympathetic words, but here's both. You have my condolences and respect for being self aware enough that you recognize precisely the situation, the problem, and the likely hood of making an uncomfortable choice.
Only thing I can suggest would be to start looking at homes for them. The father can be put into a nursing home, the fatbro can receive disability if he's not already on it (and make him lose weight, Jow Forums has a few fasting threads, literally not eating is doable for fat fucks), and for the violent brother I would contact the state and put him in an involuntary hold.
If you're as empathetic as you say you are, you should already recognize that they need help, and it's not the kind of help you can give them. Also, although it's seemingly backwards, please try to have some empathy for yourself as well. I've seen your situation enough to know that overly empathetic people seem to place their own worth as less than others, when from detached perspective you are just as much as a person as they are. (I would argue more so but I don't want my words to be met with (too much) psychological resistance.)

Yeah tbqh. I would want nothing more actually.

rip 2009
2009 - 2009 ;_;

I need at least 20 years (am 33 now)
Please stop op , life is suffering

>Please stop op ,
stop what? I just want to go back bro

Attached: 1414931050631.jpg (708x664, 146K)

Me too my man , me too .
I fantasize about it damn near every waking moment , the could haves should would etc
I could write a fucking chronicle which would put homer to shame let alone a book
Why did I make such idiotic choices why why why , why does time only flow into one direction FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1562268761152.jpg (640x640, 45K)

i mean, yeah.
i wouldn't go fucking with the neighbors kids, i'd be nicer to people.

Yeah, I could major in something more useful, lose weight sooner, avoid any pitfalls, and make money faster

I understand and appreciate your words and advice but there are some things to specify for my situation.
for my father I have already activated myself and I am really thinking of putting him in a nursing home but in my country it is a long process if you want to do it through the state not having much money.
For my fat brother I had already thought of letting him take a disability but I should always think about it because he is in a constant state of anxiety.
these are things I can think of when I'm not working, even though I don't have much free time.
the real problem remains my depressed brother. the fact is that after being treated for a while it was better and he managed to find work and an apartment so he could make a fairly normal life.
the fact is that he goes from moments of psychological normality to moments where he is altered and threatens and creates confusion. he is obsessed by the fact that the doctors have not treated him well and now he has brain damage for this. my problem is that I can't always understand if his is a psychiatric problem or simply anger so I'm not sure to send him to a facility, also because this would involve the loss of his job and driving license and other fundamental rights.
Obviously he doesn't want the help of doctors so I find myself having to think about these moments by myself and often they hit me hard too but I don't know if it's right to have him locked up for this.

No. I am way too lazy to achieve anything over the bare minimum, always have been.

Attached: 1531536889360.png (250x409, 16K)

I would have gone to therapy earlier which would fix alot.
I would have gotten myself checked earlier for a learning disorder which would helped alot with self image since i can't write or draw properely which isn't fun for a teens selfimage
I could have stopped my friend from becoming a waste of space drunkard
I would have treated my ex better since she deserved better than a mental wreck.
I would have treated people better and fixed my shyness instead of sinking into peak isolationism

I'm happy i fixed many problems with my life Now but i wish i could have done it earlier

Attached: 1490235694249.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

The the exact amount of time I need to fix it

Attached: 1568894573153.jpg (535x640, 67K)

Damn user that sounds like a soul crushing situation but I pray to God everything works out for you. It takes an incredible amount of strength to stay strong in the situation you're in. Like another user said make sure to take of yourself and give yourself as much space as you need to maintain your mental health. You're an absolute saint and I would hate to see the world take someone like you with it. Keep pursuit in something you want for yourself and dont let go of it because you deserve it, even if the world doesn't have a reset button you still got this. Godspeed user, I wish you all the best.

Yes but I've met really nice people in here so i don't know if i want to fix my life

Grateful to read your words user, I also wish you the best.

yeah i would be eight

10 year rewind would be perfect, I would live my life the correct way this time

yup, would just put all my life savings on twitter stock and laugh for the rest of my life.

Yes it would be near perfect. I'll take it.

I'd take a ten year fast forward over a ten year rewind any day. Or even go full p-zombie mode if it was possible. It would be win win cause nobody would have to deal with the mess committing suicide would cause but it would be essentially the same thing from my vantage point

It would be way too far, I don't want to go through middle / high school again

Yep. It's just about the right amount to be perfectly honest with you, provided i keep my current self and memories of course. Not only would i be able to improve my own life, but also the lives of my father and little brother. If only it was possible......

Yes, at the very least a lot of it

fuck yes
>would be 18 but not a virgin
>could choose a different major and school
>could avoid the bitches who gave me STDs

10 years ago today, arXiv was rejecting my paper

If there was a rewind and they accepted my paper, it's unlikely that I would have had so many other independently amazing discoveries in the following decade.

Modified Spacetime Geometry Addresses Dark Energy, Penrose's Entropy Dilemma, Baryon Asymmetry, Inflation and Matter Anisotropy
vixra.org/abs/1302.0022

Attached: TIMESAND___arXivRemoved3.png (1540x916, 295K)

>other independently amazing discoveries

Attached: TIMESAND___QDRH.jpg (2816x2624, 1.17M)

Yes. Honestly I would legitimately become chad.

For me it would be, yeah. I'd be 11 again and I would chat up girls in my class.

In all honestly it would.
>get a job instead of being neet for 6years
>invest into bitcoin and make a shit ton of money later on

Attached: D_hQ_kJUIAEnJrL.jpg (901x1200, 123K)