Room Thread

Hey anons how's it going?

I've been pretty sick the past couple of days, sucks.

Attached: merge.jpg (4000x3000, 1.79M)

Imma post mine, w8 a sec user

Here it is. Sorry for low q

Attached: my_room.png (1080x1080, 1.04M)

Please no bully.

Literally shits the queen/10

Bit sparse but neat & comfy.

Attached: room.jpg (2966x3264, 1.89M)

Hey thanks, robot. I swear, ppl tell me to add things to my room but I really don't need anything more. I'm good as it is. Your flat is really nice btw, clean, simple and welcoming :)

pls bully

ore

Attached: collage room.jpg (969x969, 173K)

>Carlist
>That much weeb shit

Lol man, I'm op so I know I'm hardly one to talk but, that's a bit much.

Limpia esa puta habitacion de una vez, marrano. Por cierto, mola esa cruz de Santiago

Fui a Santiago hace poco, la compre alli mismo.

Too lazy to take a new photo, also need to clean after an opiate binge, so here's the newest one I have.
Yes I'm a girl btw

Attached: IMG_0493.jpg (1280x960, 118K)

I'm deeply unhappy.

Attached: IMG_20190914_0015053582.jpg (2080x1170, 475K)

lmao flagfags

Attached: distain.png (341x512, 355K)

whats with the gloves
oregano

What is going on on that Discord?

OCD, but I bought small by accident so they're just sitting there. I normally buy 10 or 20 boxes of large in bulk.

Conversion of eggs into women

Attached: pink pill.jpg (691x1024, 66K)

Fucking clean your room, you faggots.

Will be posting a few photos. What would a female think of this bedroom?

Attached: Room1.jpg (1440x2560, 340K)

2nd room photo.

Attached: Room2.jpg (1440x2560, 333K)

I know that feel. All summer I've been feeling stressed out because I have diurnal mood variation - I feel a lot calmer and more at peace at night. This sucks when you live at 57 degrees latitide and it doesn't get properly dark from late April through mid August.
But now that fall is finally here, I just feel depressed. My days blend together into a haze. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stay sober for more than 24 hours at a time. I'm shitfaced 5-6 nights a week and blew $120 on beer yesterday.

Attached: 7356AD6B-BF16-4F7F-9B93-100A92F003E8.jpg (3825x1600, 1.08M)

3rd room photo.

Attached: Room3.jpg (1440x2560, 333K)

Final room photo orgi

Attached: Room4.jpg (1440x2560, 312K)

do ya bed, bitch

>left handed mouse
Finally, a real robot.

Attached: EEXqOihWsAEl3Z0.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

chicken chunks and a cornbread

Attached: IMG_20190919_181603.jpg (320x240, 5K)

where are your shelves and tv cabinet from? they're really nice looking

They're from amazon orgi.

do you potentially have a link to the products? uwu
i like the industrial-esque theme

Lmao imagine posting identifiable information about yourself on Jow Forums just for (you)s.

I would take this anons virginity

Attached: C24D6D5E-20B5-414B-B2E6-07153D2CB393.jpg (480x524, 33K)

i just got a new bed and i stalled LEDs under the bed frame... pretty cool desu

Attached: Attach52270_20190918_224056.jpg (1728x960, 177K)

Only my mom and my sister have seen my room. I bet they browse r9k, and even if they did, it's not like a picture of my room betrays my other posts on the board.

no bird this time hes doing his thing in his cage now

Attached: Room_190919.jpg (4048x3036, 883K)

I would be worried about spiders in my room.
Do you have problems with spiders user?

GOJIRA DA!!!

failure to launch at 31 years old

Attached: myroom 2019.jpg (2918x2189, 585K)

boompi

I actually really like the setup, except for the mac

Its clean, and not totally boring. But the swords on the walls might be considered edgy/cringy. Depends on if you care to be honest

who here /maximalist/

Attached: 1567707145245.jpg (6000x3368, 1.22M)

You're not a female. You cannot take my virginty.

Attached: 2swords.jpg (1440x2560, 331K)

Ever read books mate?

I know its a mess, gonna clean it this weekend

Attached: 20190919_210606_resized.jpg (2060x2764, 1.44M)

Just a few times

Wow, that's one based room. I don't really like the amount of clutter desu.

i swear to god ive seen a pic of this room on kiwifarms, down to that retro shit on the left

Poor student attempting to be cozy. Any tips?

Nice swords

This is wildly cluttered. Couldn't live like this.

What led you to being like this at 31?

Forever the best room in these threads. Hello, ScandinavianAnon :)

I remember you from the last thread. Your room looks worse! SHAPE UP >:(

Wholly repulsive.
Nice flag though

Attached: room.jpg (3024x4032, 1.66M)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUMPo love seeing anons rooms although I have to say they're mostly looking rather normie these days

my room is very messy so have this instead

Attached: IMG_2348 - Copy.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

let us see :)
orginallyoo

Attached: 1522634431878.png (420x420, 11K)

is that the annepro2?

Lo fucking l. The only thing youre missing is a racecar bed.

I still live at my parents house

Attached: 50BA325A-0850-406E-9135-7E22A582D3BC.jpg (3939x2468, 1.98M)

>his room isn't filled with garbage water bottles etc
not a real robot

Wow, why is the colour o your TV so fucked?

U gays r a bunch of fags

Attached: IMAG1561.jpg (3024x2955, 1.4M)

Shits old as fuck

those flags are redpilled as fuck

Thanks user, are you Canadian? I try to collect as much of the old Canadian iconography as I can, I have some other stuff.

>idolatry
cringe

that flag is really NBphobic, yikes

>>idolatry
What part do you consider idolatry?

yes i am, i actually just bought a red ensign flag from WW2, should arrive in a week or so

The Virgin Mary Figurines, portraits, etc
The usually c*tholic rosary shit

based and anglo pilled. The globalists broke the anglo identity using superficial nationalism. But then they made the mistake of importing millions of non whites into our nations, disconnecting any identity with our nation state. With this the Anglo identity will rise to meet that desire for belonging and flame of our empire will be reignited.
Australia here btw.

Attached: 1494931971080.jpg (597x841, 101K)

How is having a statue and a picture of Jesus' mother idolatry? I have pictures too of my own mother and I don't worship her either.

Do you consider all images and statues idolatry?

>yes i am, i actually just bought a red ensign flag from WW2, should arrive in a week or so

Oh cool all mine are reproductions. Or actually I have one from pre 1965, the red leaf variant and it is only about 1.5 feet long.

Cool, user.

don't bother responding to the low IQ prot. these dumb fucks are like muslims they'll get mad at any graven image you own.

I was him once so I feel like I have a duty to at least try. And the Protestant to Muslim connection isn't even hyperbole. Queen Elizabeth I literally wrote a letter to the Turks outlining how Prots were actually closer to Muslims then Catholics.

> He's got the charter up on his wall
> RCAF
> Red Ensign
> Union Jack
> Multiple(?) pictures of the queen

How based and loyalistpilled can one man get, good taste my nigga

>> Multiple(?) pictures of the queen

Yeah I have three displayed, and a couple others of other royalty that I don't have out yet. One of Victoria (no frame yet) and one of King George VI.

Thanks user.

I like your comfy brown walls

>laptop
>no desktop PC
normiecore

nice except for your desk chair is way too close to bed, seems uncomfortable. Also those wires under desk

pure robot core. Disgusting, old, and filled with an obnoxious amount anime shit. Based

>tranny

I remember you from a previous OCD thread. Disgusting room but my sympathies

boring, drab, I hate the lighting. But it's clean so that's nice

Kino room, nice posters and color scheme. Seems too nice for a robot.

cool

comfy but too cluttered for my taste

that desk seems way too small

way too cluttered but also gives me Indiana Jones / 18th century professor vibes so cool

gross, drab, bad lighting

nice wall color, all comfy except for the sun glare that window must make on your monitors

your parents decorating style is rich

>canes

based

Why no picture from you user?

my room's too cluttered ATM, but I plan to clean it Saturday

thanx buddy. I wanted to open the curtains for the picture. The rest of the time they're closed so my cave is completely without light or monitor glare. I actually have 2 layers of curtain on there to fight the heat when the sun hits my side of the building.

Attached: 1568772076418.jpg (1149x891, 139K)

Since it does not appear you are going to respond I'll cut to the case and hopefully you will see this. No, having pictures or statues of Mary, Jesus or any of the Saints is not idolatry and there is no consistent standard by which a Christian can claim it is.

God personally commanded the Jews to build statutes of angles as a part of the Ark of the Covenant. An object which was literally the center of old testament Jewish worship. Exodus 25:18. And these angles were not worshiped by the old testament Jews, they were used as objects that were a part of worship by the Jews. Just as we don't worship the Bible, or the pews or any of the other objects that are nevertheless integral parts of worship.

Death cannot come soon enough.

lmfaothisisn'toriginal

holy fuck
orioriori

Attached: room1.jpg (1040x780, 81K)

Agree user, your room sucks though. Weird tranny shit.

Unironicall advice, get some green plants that are easy to tend to. Shit's comfy as fuck.

this is a robot room

Yeah, but i got the whole setup off of letgo so im not much of a computer guy desu.

Thx, user. Its not exactly permanent so i never felt the need to decorate and ive been playing siege way too much lately so i havent felt like cleaning :/

I'm nonbinary trans tho

female here, wouldn't give a shit about that room as long as you hugged me and pat me on the head.

user, as a female I would gladly give u my virginity. Pls lets be friends and talk about literature and history.

Why are religionfags so fucking boring?

Love it. My red ensign's up on the wall behind my desk, framed portrait of The Queen's in the living room.

Attached: IMG_20190830_1726215_v2.jpg (2040x1440, 556K)

Harlot the second guy is a catholicanon. Go turn your tricks elsewhere.

I never open the blinds so was surprised to see how nice the view is. Can see all the council houses in the background. Most of my town is shit but the flats I live in are well comfy.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1620x675, 1.74M)

This is where the magic happens. Not very happy with this setup. I hastily bought this shit 'gaming desk' and its too expensive to not use... looks like a fortnite kid setup. I need an office space

Attached: magic.jpg (907x1210, 917K)

>gaming desk
Laughing my lmao off, guy.

Init lol. I t feels really tacky, I paid nearly 200 quid for it................. That woulda bought a nice corner desk from IKEA.

Gunna wait like 6 months and buy a proper corner desk then sell this shit desk on the cheap on gumtree for some fortnite kid to enjoy

>nearly 200 quid
Damn, dude. I spent 120 CAD (so about 70 pounds) on mine (), ordered online from Wayfair. Can't imagine spending more than double to wind up with that one. Hopefully it's at least solid?

Hope you like your next one a bit better. Stay away from meme "gamer" branded stuff.

They are like any other of my pets