When you fags post shit like "just ask her out" what the fuck does that even mean?

When you fags post shit like "just ask her out" what the fuck does that even mean?
If i fucking knew why would i be on this board in the first place?

This phrase is "b urself" levels of normoid delusion.

Attached: 1562871868979.jpg (623x624, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Y0uin06cm6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen mate dont worry about em. Find what makes you happy and pursue that. Don't get so caught up with girls and the like

Just uhh, I forget the first step, but after that you should basically be fucking a different 9+/10 qt every day of the week! You're welcome for the advice bro.

"Hey wanna go out to eat sunday?"

I guess the issues is you don't have first date ideas?

Stop thinking and just go and ask her out. It's okay if you mess up.

What do you think "ask them out" means you fucking brainlet? You talk to them and state what you want. Alternatively you could try befriending them first. We can't instruct you how to get enough determination and confidence to actually do it. That's you part. Just know that a no feels better than never having asked in the long run believe me

I kinda dislike this strategy, it gives her too much time to cancel. Just get her number and give her like 20-30 minutes of prep time whenever you feel like getting food.

>Alternatively you could try befriending them first
easy way to set yourself up to be cucked. it's literally putting yourself in the friendzone.

Then don't. It's just that it might be a bit too fast to literally walk up to a random girl you barely know and ask them out. Sure, go ahead if you want, but don't expect too much

Also fair.

"Would you like to go out with me"
Just say those words you aspergers retard. Literally say them, whatever happens next is not up to you.

The no isn't the hard part. What sucks is knowing that you never had a chance, you just ruined a random woman's mood and made yourself look like a creep. She's definitely going to bring you up to her friends later so they can circlejerk about how terrible men are.

Oh no a random chick thinks slightly worse of you. She isn't your GF, why do you care what she thinks?

Normal niggers like you should get the fuck out of this board. Seriously asking someone out is not that easy unless youre attractive

No my guy. Asking someone out is exactly that easy. Getting a yes might be hard, but just asking isn't

It's not easy if you're a fucking retard who wont do what is literally needed to be done

I had a lot of female friends in high school that sort of destroyed my confidence and general opinion of women. To this day I have this overwhelming guilt and sadness that follows me around, I just assume that all women hate me until they prove otherwise, and that I'm a huge piece of shit if I ever bother one of them.

>I just assume that all women hate me until they prove otherwise, and that I'm a huge piece of shit if I ever bother one of them.

They do, and you are. We all are.

How do you reconcile with that?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Y0uin06cm6