What hobbies do femanons have?

What hobbies do femanons have?

Attached: 1543148674650.jpg (625x767, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjJ23GkADdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

femanons just steal robot hobbies to make themselves more appealing to chad
fuckin sluts

If i was allowed to have hobbies I would do something like stargazing or geocaching, something that got me in nature

>If i was allowed to have hobbies
Why are you not?

I like drinking a largw sum of water and holding onto my pee until i feel like i cant hold it in anymore and then i like to strip off and sit in the shower with my legs spread and pee it all out and see how far it goes up the wall. sorry if it's autistic ,I also like pokemon

just vidya, movies, youtube and twitch

It would be really hot if you would pee on me like that.

vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=kjJ23GkADdI

who knew femanons could be this based and piss pilled

I'm not allowed to be myself, I have to be stressed and sick all the time or else they will make me have another stroke

Explain this situation in detail please.

What's your favourite pokemon? Mine is Ampharos.
Who will make you have a stroke? Being stressed won't help reduce your likelihood of having a stroke. I'm a medical student.

Attached: file.png (270x301, 184K)

Nice trips.

Masturbation, watching anime. drinking alone, reading trashy erotica, reading nonfiction, and sometimes writing. That's it. I used to make clothing, knit, bake, do various sports like archery and martial arts, and other crap but now I can barely feel or enjoy anything and I'm just waiting to die, so my hobbies reflect this

tfw no masturbation gf

>I used to make clothing, knit, bake, do various sports like archery and martial arts, and other crap but now I can barely feel or enjoy anything and I'm just waiting to die, so my hobbies reflect this

Attached: Iknowthatfeel.png (500x461, 37K)

is she real<
/nENkgU

Aaand he took the bait

I come on this website to kill time and talk to people, since I don't talk in real life.
Even if it's a LARP, it's an interesting premise and I want to see what narrative he can weave.

What nonfiction and anime do you like? What do you write about?

>commit a crime in my previous life
>deserve a lifetime under house arrest
the people who run this prison
it's all an elaborate saw trap, I endure something and I don't have to endure another thing. I chose the latter.

>male hobbies: creative or otherwise enriching pursuits, maybe vidya every once in a while
>female "hobbies": SEX SEX SEX AHHHHH I'M SCHLICKIN AAAAHHHHH
Not even once

Attached: 1567366980722.gif (360x346, 170K)

>it's all an elaborate saw trap, I endure something and I don't have to endure another thing. I chose the latter.
Sounds like a false dichotomy. There is help out there if you seek it, so you can escape both negative outcomes. Don't learn to be helpless.

Women don't have the same creative drive that men do, because the only reason we men feel the urge to create is because we're overcompensating for our inability to create human life.

>the only reason we men feel the urge to create is because we're overcompensating for our inability to create human life
Christ almighty, that was the most pathetic thing I've ever read on this board. I refuse to believe a man deemed that thought suitable to write out and not some bitter roastie

Attached: 1567366980722.png (1280x960, 214K)

>There is help out there if you seek it, so you can escape both negative outcomes
that's the former thing I would have to endure. I can't do that, I needed to be able to get an education(starting with the foundation of my education)and get a job and continue on that way. I can't do anything but that because I'm too pissed off they put me in this prison before I even started school when I don't believe in any of the dumb shit they believe in

hate themselves, talk to orbiters, hate themselves, watch anime, hate themselves, talk to orbiters, hate themselves

Lifting weights, playing racing games, and anything that has to do with flowers.

Currently reading my way through a bunch of miscellaneous continental philosophy and a stack of books on the history of the development of mathematics.

I liked the first half of Eromanga-sensei but didn't give a shit about any of the side lolis. Recently watched Subete ga F ni Naru, the first Yowamushi Pedal series, Servant x Service, and Silver Spoon. Started watching KnB, rewatched bludgeoning angel dokuro-chan for nostalgia. I don't like modern isekai but I grew up watching stuff like Escaflowne.

I write bad erotica and self insert fantasies about demented female mercenaries with PTSD trying and failing to be human enough to love or be loved.

>and anything that has to do with flowers

10/10 hobby

>I write bad erotica and self insert fantasies about demented female mercenaries with PTSD trying and failing to be human enough to love or be loved.
i will love you

It's my austism special interest.

are drugs a hobby? otherwise anime, reading, baking, cooking, gardening, PC games, and lolita. oh and also reading incel forums

Attached: 1567002707465.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

>are drugs a hobby?
can you sell me lsd

>reading incel forums
how dare you invade our safe space. i demand you have sex with incels as reparations for this slight

>fishing
>using psychedelics
>trying to learn about music synthesis/sound design through pure data
>going to "experimental" music events

Currently I'm working on creating a pattern for the Hashtag Collectibles Pepe, purely by pictures and the basic dimensions alone. I'll post it when done and may even make a few to sell. Pic related is NOT what i made so far (still working on it), but one of my reference images.

Attached: bfbc3ed.jpg (1375x1656, 199K)

I'm not that poster, but I did bang an incel and he is now my bf

why didn't you bang me? this is some fuckin bullshit man