Skipped uni all week told them my dad died kek

skipped uni all week told them my dad died kek
cannot feel motivated to care about my life without having a fren to care for or die with mehhhh
met one new nice person who tried to help me but now everyone is gone
i read your thread and won't come back to discord thank you for the time you spent with me while i was a mess ehh
0 frens 0 contacts just staring at a wall until i become the wall or i might already am idk how to check if i am still alive
need to move on somehow but how will be starting therapy soon and otherwise just rope but need fren for comfy death ahh might find one in the ward

Attached: A3007718-ADBF-43C7-8742-7C7F4934636A.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I'm so sorry. I wish I had known this and could've made a difference. As it is, I should stop infusing my sick orbiting behavior when I'm trying to get to know someone better

MIYAKOOO DARLING PLEASE COME BACK TO ME IM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU, I NEED YOU TO CRUSH MY BALLS AND KEK ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: orbiter.png (235x97, 11K)

you will never change gunjy

meant to write cuck not kek,,,, im so pathetic

hey please know you got fed lots of disinfo about me.

You know I care, so if you need to vanish from online I support that.
Please try get therapy and maybe ward if needed.
I am feeling same way, I am just spiral down to path of destruction again.

you know I am fine with dying with you but feel I am disconnected ehh... I am not but I want you to try hard in life.

>remember
How we gave each other hope
hey... you know I never try hurt you in anyway

Attached: my waifu Megumin (165).png (1240x1754, 1.07M)

Go to uni counselor. You should get an excused absence and maybe they'll actually have something helpful to say.

I hope they won't ask you for proof about your dad but no sick fuck lies about their dad dying to skip uni so they probably won't.

>you will never change gunjy
tehy are not me, they are female gunjy....
I just want best for them, I am also making pacts with people but need to be connected or it means nothing.

Miyako, you know you can always reach out to me I do not judge you for thinking I was using you.

IDK what to say man, but remember we said we would try make it or let go and be comfy.

Attached: please I just want.png (451x451, 130K)

>you know I am fine with dying with you but feel I am disconnected ehh
you feel I am disconnected. I am not..
ehhh

Oh on god cuhhhh?

Attached: images - 2019-09-19T120152.754.jpg (564x544, 30K)

I hope this post has given you some closure. Good luck Miyako, may you get better. Focus on your mental health, not on faggots like xumi or gunjy or other internet bullshit.

Nice server btw bitch. Mikasa runs the show hoe

HOLY FUCK WHEN WILL YOU RETARDS REALIZE YOUR RETARDED DRAMA ISNT WORTH A THREAD
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

I miss your suicide pact server. It was so genuinely, wholesomely good and also so darkly, comically ironic - a chat room for those of us with no one to talk to.

>Focus on your mental health, not on faggots like xumi or gunjy or other internet bullshit.
dont compare me to xumi, I even agreed with them they should not talk so much with me so they could do studies instead.

We are so similar.... no one else gets this connection shit our fucked up brain does.

it hurts I was 100% honest and get seen as if I a liar.. but it is my own fault for hurting so many people for "fun"

I was black out drunk on benzos for like 5 day and thought I wastalking to you at times OP ehhh ritlo is mad that you connected with me over him and would not help me.

WIsh you the best, pact still stands btw.

unfortunately this server is miyako-less for now but has a fair number of the old members. Join if you'd like
TuRcaX

Attached: you're gonna carry that android.jpg (124x92, 2K)

I'm sorry Miyako. I hope you will return eventually. I will miss the caring, fun and friendly side of you but also the manipulative, dark side you had. You can still reach out to me. We VCed in your server.

Attached: 787BCDD5-CD93-438E-8855-1980265B7141.jpg (1242x1993, 216K)

Xumi here. Reach out to me. Tomorrow I'm flying to the Netherlands, I have your doxx and it won't be fun for you. I'm aware of everything.

Kill yourself xumi. Lying jew rat. You were a fucking orbiting jew all along. Please unironically hang urself with piano so ur head comes off

Sincerely, mikasa =))

>Xumi here. Reach out to me. Tomorrow I'm flying to the Netherlands, I have your doxx and it won't be fun for you. I'm aware of everything.
fuck off xumi you do not care about them you weird fuck.
we BTFO you.

Real Xumi here,

Please people, stop impersonating as me, and stir up drama. II will NEVER dox Miyako. I also cancelled my plan to visit the Netherlands.

I'm not going to bother Miyako anymore. She's dealing with a lot of shit, and need space to recover.

i'm moving from r9k & discord to /self-improvement/, so I'd no end up an hero. I've a lot of hindered potential.

Attached: 1562935924236.jpg (690x693, 84K)

>people said mean thing so i will call my last post an impersonater
Neck up u jew freak

You already doxxed her.
Potential? Dude when I told you I have your face pic I was not lying. Nice grey sweater ;) hmu on discord to make a deal or it will be released soon

>Real Xumi here,
>
>Please people, stop impersonating as me,
gunjy here hahah ironic that you spent two years impersonating me and stalking me you weird faggot.

You wont KYS

Exactly kek as if someone would impersonate this fag
He threatened her already multiple times

Don't forget to stream jew brah
give back to the community
win some respect back

XUMI look how pathetic you are, you got trapped with my fake persona hahahahha.

what a loser,

Attached: xumi mirror gunjy.png (663x787, 72K)

Miyako here.

You really dont want smoke. You ain't bout that shit desu. I'll smoke all yall stupid ass orbiters. Keep giving me money.

wtf happened here. can someone who is not related to all of this give me their tag in need to talk with someone please eh i've no one

that's not me wtf stop (xumi)

Shut up bitch. I'll break your jaw then bust your guts with my massive greasy cock

carnifex#5193
Was in ur server for a bit. Think it got nuked

Tfw no manipulative bf to send nudes to so he can blackmail me into killing myself

I'm a mentally ill fembot

Attached: 1568312969889.jpg (680x675, 42K)

wtf is this r9k drama shit. fucking newfags

Miyako try get well.
My mum is leaving and idk if my sister will let me live with her ehh back to street shit for me I guess.

You can feel better again, you felt better when we chatted so you can do it ok.
I told you how strong you are for not killing yourself yet.
ehh fuck it we both probably will as life is misery

`le gunjy...

there is no escape from misery if it is all enabled by the state of our mind
it's just a matter of time until impulsive enough
eh despite all i heard and know now i genuinely hope you will get better, and be able to create new life experiences

Did you two losers even vc? Or did you just text chat lole

Attached: 70111463_384202108912491_5866610333434511360_o.png (1054x2048, 829K)

>people this sad exist
How do you deal with the dread of being so incredibly useless and infantile that your lives have come to this?

Attached: 1560827920282.jpg (398x376, 37K)

i'm pathetic kek i laugh at my own life as well. shut-in too long isolation and internet abuse and online life has become more my reality i have no one irl and just want a fren to care and obsess about

>eh despite all i heard and know now i genuinely hope you will get better,
shit has been twisted.... I know you wont change your mind about me.
but come on.... man

I dont have a life im just living to die.
>How do you deal with the dread of being so incredibly useless and infantile that your lives have come to this?
yeah its called being sick in the head man.

>it's just a matter of time until impulsive enough
I want to be pushed to.. but too stubborn.

hey best of luck, I never disconnected im still in misery because I know you have fallen back but you will move forward.

vc every night eh fell asleep in call and woke up that way
it might is online but we are all real people
feels more real than people irl as they all just pretend eh

>d just want a fren to care and obsess about
we both want this and had this ahhhhhh

come on man.. your insecurities made you believe all teh warnings about me.
wtf would I be trying manipulate you when I was so open with you

idk what to say ehh.
Im forever doomed online as no one I care for will trust me.
I may not bother trying to connect with anyone again as this will just happen again or I will let myself be abused.

everything started looking up

Attached: 2d room NEET girl.jpg (540x765, 177K)

Maybe dont be such a dumb fucking bitch next time..

Attached: JPEG_20190521_223547.png (400x400, 87K)

>Maybe dont be such a dumb fucking bitch next time..
this was me gunjy you replied to..ehhh

I only want someone to care for..

Ur all the same nigga

>Ur all the same nigga
no we are just similar ahhhh

I mean act the same. I shouldve said
Ur all the same, nigga

I'm bored. moonmilk#2732

You people are not actually suicidal, you manage to care about making a thread? Nonsense, stop wallowing in self-pity and live your lives, make sure you leave on the way, normie.

Yo yo yo john. Whats up nigga

>tells uni your dad died
What is wrong with you? Why wouldn't you just skip? They literally give 0 fucks. All you did was perpetrate a lie you'll now have to keep telling.

>stop wallowing in self-pity and live your lives
my lifeis crying in the dark while I shitpost or continually searching for someone to connect to

He's bein a dick. I was there my freshman year and it was miserable. I was really really fortunate to find friends that I've moved into a house with this year and it's helped. Maybe look for a roommate or try to join some extracurricular activities like a hiking club or rock climbing or a book club, it'll help open the door to more people

I am not lonely though, I do not want interaction irl.
I just want to make a friend, ehhh I can make anyone like me but I need to connect to them.
Thank you though for your suggestion.

if you are reading this, know I care.. im sorry for spiraling downwards instead of staying on self improvement.

Sage your fucking gay ass drama

Have fun with the xannies tho op. But you probably shouldn't be doing them because the withdrawals are more painful than heroin
I will light one up in your honour 8===D~~

Just drink some more water frend things will be the same tomorrow.Very cool mikasa

Nice blog, retard

Retard

>Just drink some more water frend things will be the same tomorrow
yeah they will be fucked, getting vodka to drink fuck water.
people finally broke me, if only they could push me to suicide I would be glad