I feel so fucking terrible for being almost 30 and never having sex or a relationship. It's eating away at me everyday!

I feel so fucking terrible for being almost 30 and never having sex or a relationship. It's eating away at me everyday!

Attached: __eurasian_eagle_owl_and_northern_white_faced_owl_kemono_friends_drawn_by_walzrj__99f58cb8c599fea258 (1030x897, 465K)

Same here, sucks knowing im basically socially inferior to everyone around me

Attached: 2c02ef4136a40cb75bc9bd39fbdebef8.jpg (1050x1595, 1.08M)

Bitch trying being 28 and having a shitty part time job with no friends or anyone to talk too.

Attached: D8ic8deVUAAmw39.jpg (901x1200, 120K)

it's better than having loved and lost.
a took my v card at 28, but died a year later due to an overdose. I would have honestly felt better if I had just stayed a virgin

i'm 22 and starting to feel it
need to get my act together fast

user word of advice from me, get a job while you still can and just save your money if you don't have anything to spend it on. I repeat you do not want to become a neet for 5+years.

Shit, I remember how it felt when I was 30.
I'm now 33.
It gets to the point that you start stalking chicks around town and imagining love stories with her.

i've been a NEET for close to a year now and presently i've got very complacent about my situation, i do voluntary work weekly but i just can't be fucked getting another full time job. i know i need to

user I'm warning you DON'T become me. You literally going to turn 28 like I did and wake up and be like "wtf did I do with my life" Sure being neet for a year or two is fine but when you are a broke 28year old time is ticking. I could have had like at least $50k in the bank if I wasn't neet and at least had a part time job. I wish I could back in time and tell my younger self neetdom is only find for a year or two but anymore it's a waste of time and money. Think about your future.

okay user. tomorrow i'm gonna start applying again

If anything user just at the very LEAST get a part-time job if you think you can't handle a full time currently. Work at the shitty part time job for a year so then you can apply for a future full time job and they see you at least have worked for a full year. Please I don't want to see any other robots become me.

This image makes my face tingly and warm. Why cant I have 2 cute girls who stand too close and stare at me like this?

Attached: 1560545170400.png (500x281, 201K)

damn bro you're giving me anxiety. hopefully this will be the push i needed to get off my ass and get a job.
it'd help if i didn't live in a depraved shithole where jobs aren't exactly abundant

It's the same here user. That is why I said just take a part-time job if you can't get a full-time job right now. I've had this part-time job for like 6months and early on and mid way I kept sending applications to other places with no avail. I think I might have to get another part-time job and have 2 part time jobs next year if I can't manage to land a full time job this year.

why are the eggs raw?

They arent raw, they are just runny. Its so you can mix it with the rice

jesus fuck user originalo

raw egg on rice is based you pleb

What?
It's not like any of them ever called the cops on me.
And I don't take photos or videos of them as masturbation helpers.

I'm a bit of a creep, not a complete creep. I just really feel the lack of a woman in my life.

dont stalk anyone irl at all. just dont do it lmao. kinda shit that makes me even as a dude check over my shoulders

>check over my shoulders

I always keep a bit of distance. Usually on the other side of the street at least. Good luck noticing me by looking over your shoulder.

And it's not really stalking, I just sometimes randomly follow a chick that catches my attention down a street or two while I fantasize about what a lovely life we could have together.
I then continue with my daily life and the chick never crosses my mind again.

I sterilized myself irl, I'm glad people left me out of sexual activities, anyway that's what the definition of predators is after all.

Even though you're not happy with it, remember that other people can be. :)