Why not just date a nerdy and unpopular girl?

why not just date a nerdy and unpopular girl?

Attached: b3a520ea99ea5981c23545b7ce83111b.jpg (710x1000, 165K)

that's all l've ever wanted

I fucking hate you user, I hope you die a painful screaming death, preferably alongside someone you love and maybe a pet.

this

Tried two of them. It didn't work out. Women are bitches. Now I don't believe in relationships.

I'll make you my wife.

I'm undateable, and she would either stand me up before our first date or ghost me after it, like any woman.

Attached: Kirby-mad.png (426x404, 220K)

Because even those chicks only want Chad.

don't know if you don't try, dude.

no they don't.
you've been spending too much time on Jow Forums.

They do, i talk to girls all time and they are all the same, everyone want the most handsome and famous guy.

I mean the 80 20 rule says it all
\

I tried this once.

The third I asked someone out was a girl that was "nerdy and unpopular." Turned down fast and hard.

Incel 4 Lyfe, man.

Attached: melancholy_by_pika_la_cynique.jpg (800x606, 92K)

They either redeem themselves through social media by getting there attentions they never got irl or are total autistballs who couldn't care less about men who try to hit on them

>you've been spending too much time
at work dealing with a bunch of roasties.
Every single one of them, attractive or not, ready to throw everything away for that one chance with Chad.
Everything out of the window, husband, kids, career...but finally she would be fucked by Chad for a couple of months.
Just like that one time a drunk Chad pumped and dumped her when she went out with the girls behind her boyfriend's back.

I had one she was really sweet we barely argued. I eventually fucked it up because I'm severely mentally ill I distanced myself from her and then a fire started and it's a fire I've haven't been able to put out till this day. I honestly wasn't the right person for her, I'm not saying "I wasn't good enough" nah me and her just... She even worked to take care of me.. I miss her sometimes ; ( I'm sorry

They can unironically do better than me.

please
PLEASE
please
pls
PLS
PLZ
Por favor?
please
pretty please

the internet is so widespread that even fat girls wont settle for their looksmatch when they know they can go online and look for chad ez

had one

sooooo fucking boring

Pucci tastes like cottage cheese

they're just as repulsive as nerdy unpopular males except you actually expected something since they have a vagina so it's even worse than being with your own nerdy, unpopular self.

All I ever wanted out of live was a fat 30+ foreveralone PCOS nerdy ugly lonely hairy unpopular fembot wife.

They all want Chad, either in real life or their anime husbando, and they're really shitty people, they don't care about anyone, they act like BPD sluts, they attention whore everywhere on the internet, they have cybersex, they camwhore, and they think a regular lonely nerdy guy is 10 tiers beneath them.

>you don't know if you don't try, dude.
-sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-
You smell that guys?
Smells like COPE

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 4K)