Beauty, fame, wealth, culture, intellect. Yep. I have it all

Beauty, fame, wealth, culture, intellect. Yep. I have it all.

Attached: 064.png (600x600, 316K)

...except two X chromosomes.

I have more than enough X chromosomes to lead a fulfilling life, cringe incel. Keep seething.

Attached: 056.png (600x600, 319K)

You clearly struck a nerve, user. This user has observed you keeping your pimp hand strong.

Attached: rsp4k.png (233x369, 10K)

whats the purpose of this thread? you seem abit bored

SHUT THE FUCK UP! Filter the thread if you don't like it you stupid incel. I am happy the way I am, why don't you back the hell off??!! Jealous seething incels. You will never have a gf! Hahaha.

Attached: 22.png (476x567, 316K)

Why ask questions you already know the answer to, user? Jesus.

hello , i was one of the schlop posters , my two day ban just ended , i still hate you and wish you would die a horrible death but i wont schlop post until i get a proxy

Go back to Russia with your fellow slavs.

What a surprise, you and me both, dude. Stay strong! For what it's worth, I was very happy to be joined by such anons as you.

Attached: ss+(2014-08-17+at+05.18.38).jpg (325x276, 40K)

>I have more chromosomes then I know what to do with.
I don't doubt that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19 down syndrome - Google Search.png (752x494, 975K)

beat me to it. fpbp

Attached: 1448367029983.jpg (238x225, 19K)

thanks , Im planning on getting a proxy soon , this faggot wont stand a chance next time

I'm not in a position where I could easily do what was required myself to join you, but if I see you fighting that good fight, I'll make sure people know that they have a true Jow Forums batman looking out for them.

You guys actually got banned? Seems like there's no conspiracy against me after all. Hmm... Janny can only follow the rules to the A. Hahaha.
I'll be hanging by then.

Attached: Ⰶ.png (600x600, 152K)

>wealth
How much of it do you spend on proxies and Jow Forums passes though?

Reminder Aiste is a tranny psyop trying to defraud myself shoot all insurgent fags in blue states

It's only 100$ per month now, but I used to spend way more.

Attached: 54.png (600x600, 193K)

You're worthless family owes me trillions you can't afford

You owe me faggot pay up

You owe me untold trillions for the destruction of the world that your cult has been actively seeking for centuries.

Attached: 55.png (600x600, 195K)