Go to mall

>go to mall
>see pic related

What do?

Attached: r0_0_5184_3203_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1097x678, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VBtTL_IsZ5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask if I can have a taste

Pull out my ak 47

youtu.be/VBtTL_IsZ5k

Attached: 1565338500368.jpg (900x900, 135K)

yell at them for not sharing and for contributing to an already overpopulated world

selfish bitches

um... can *i* go milkiemode?

the fuck is that goth picture?

>Go to mall
people still go to these places?

Yeah. Ever been to the Dadeland Mall in Miami? Hot bitches absolutely swarming the place. It's amazing. Try going outside for once.

Is from cgl

This really drives me nuts. Especially since I live in a dead end white trash town. The kids here have no future and will be lucky to work at wal-mart until the day they fucking die. But physical retail is dying so even those jobs are disappearing the streets are swelling with the homeless more and more. I guess since they are failures they need to feel like winners and the only way to do that is produce another life that is just going to fucking suffer endlessly.

You are perhaps too aware of the human condition for your own good.

For what? I already go outside for my job, why would I go to some mall to see women that will never take interest in me? might as well fap

Have sex you pathetic shut-in, do you wonder why nobody likes you?

This. you will never make it if you dont take chances user.

I'm killing all minorities in the US and EU cause your lives are worthless and you can't afford to pay the trillions you owe me an AK 47 is powerless to myself

i walk around make loud sucking noises while maintaining a solid eye contact especially with the lower right mommy

He doesn't need to specifically have sex. Lol calm down. I just think he should go outside and stop pretending his sheltered view of the world is reality.

Form a line for the samples being given out.

Attached: cd96dbdf53e8af9a6624d71ae286bed6d374d1c9d57d7c1851cc273bb5c52c31.jpg (900x600, 89K)

>I just think he should go outside and stop pretending his sheltered view of the world is reality
like I said in there's really no point If I already lost the socializing game or the dating game.

I wish I had kids.

Feel like partying

Attached: tenor.gif (220x174, 388K)

I can't believe that's legal it's so degenerate and attention seeking. women get to whip their breast out in public but if i go behind a corner and pee I get put on a sex offender list. there's zero reason they can't bottle it or go to a private place to do it.

>nervously try to avoid looking directly at the boobs while virgin walking my way through

>AAAHHHHHHHHH OH SHIT PUT YOUR TIDDIES AWAY OH NO FUCK I-IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1568858805977.jpg (402x504, 22K)

BASED COOMER COMING IN HOT

wah? WAH? FUCKIN TIDDIES IM COOMIN BROS IM COOOOOOOOMIN WOAOOOAAAAHHHH

Check this out, lads. The fucking idiot has no idea why women have two protruding bags of flesh hanging from their chests.

Yeah and what about my protruding dick? What if i need to jerk off to release tension from my boner? Oh no i cant do that its creepy oh but having a boner is creepy too oh nooo men are just gross ewwie

say: "Hey ladies would you like another one of those ? :)))"

based and breastpilIed

Attached: feedingtime.jpg (488x299, 30K)

The difference being it's you pleasing yourself, the other is a baby getting nutrition from a mother. With the exception of babies being filth factories, breastfeeding leaves no fluid contamination of the environ, you jerking it creates a biohazard, above and beyond the dick cheese.

Why can't women induce lactation, get pumped at a human dairy farm, and get processed for mass consumption? Obviously getting artisanal small batch milk at hucow cafes would be the superior beverage to enjoy straight from the source, but for day to day needs industrialization is better than nothing. I need human milk for my human bones.

Attached: c4d0a81465eb1d626f03bc450844538fcde11416b85fe45e189199b278335565.jpg (1280x960, 375K)

be rly confused desu

like why are they all gathered in one spot

Average or below people shouldn't even have children anymore, most jobs are being automated and in the future only people with above 130 IQ will be useful to society. If your children will be too stupid to become a programmer or doctor for example, what is the point of brining them into this world, just to suffer?

>Check this out, lads. The fucking idiot has no idea why women have two protruding bags of flesh hanging from their chests.
it's not to feed children if that's what youre thinking, they spend 2% of their lives doing that and the rest of the time the tittes are there to be looked at. Every other female mammal's titties disappear when they stop nursing

based fpbp desu