You see a lonely woman drunk and passed out on the street...

You see a lonely woman drunk and passed out on the street. Do you: A) call 911 and stay with her until the authorities come to pick her up B) take her to your home and have her spend the night
C) leave her on the streets like nothing happened

Attached: FA965FFB-D807-463D-B3D5-DF8AA9F5EEB2.jpg (750x909, 135K)

>You see a lonely woman drunk and passed out on the street. Do you: A) call 911 and stay with her until the authorities come to pick her up B) take her to your home and have her spend the night
>C) leave her on the streets like nothing happened
c

Leave her, she cant consent to the other two options.

C, no question. Maybe I'd call 911 and then leave, I wouldn't want to be associated with this I guess.

Squat over her face and let out a nice hard fart

C. Bitch isn't my responsibility, and she put herself in this situation by getting shitfaced.

C is the only sane option.
The other two will lead to me being accused of raping a drunk chick even if I'm innocent.

I kick her face in then vamp

women aren't entitled to my help. i leave her there and go home with a smug smile on my face.

A, I guess. I'd also call out to anyone around to see if they know her or are able to help, and so that I'm not alone with her.

COOM ON HER THEN C

Attached: 1564033533651.png (1545x869, 193K)

D Rape her and shit in her mouth.

I wanna say say c, but I'd regret it if something bad happened so A. At least then it's the ambulances responsibility and not mine.

I don't want to bring her home. I wouldn't rape her, but I would be accused of doing so. I'd throw her in the back of my Dodge Charger and drive her down to my local Applebees. They do a really good job down there. I'd probably drive her down there and drop her off. I'd probably just drop her off with the staff and they'd probably know what to do. They do a really good job down at my local applebees. The staff are good and they usally do a pretty good job. I usually go down there when my ex girlfriend gives me money and ill get nachos or beef or nachos or something. I'd probably leave her there and the staff would know what do do. They're relaly good and smart and they do a good job down there.

If I can wake her up and she's coherent enough to talk, B. Calling the authorities will just get that shit on her record, which is never good.
If she's not coherent enough and it looks like she's in any sort of danger, A.

B) then give her eggs normie

based coomer poster. origino

What do you do if she doesn't want to eat the entire bowl?

Just keep walking. I dont to risk having her claim I raped her
based applebees poster

911 would track your phone number and your phone in general.

I'd probably try wake her up and offer her a lift to her home.

>See if anyone is around
>If she's on her back use my foot to roll her in her stomach
>Go on my way

Feed her eggs by the bowl, how is this a question?

Same, but I'd roll.her o her back. Fuck roasties.

Throw her in the nearest garbage can and then call the police.

can i attempt to wake her up and help her get a way home instead of getting the authorities involved?

Holy shit I was gonna make a joke referencing that screencap well played user

Attached: 1557352923999.jpg (480x489, 12K)

if there was nobody around, id test how coherent she was. if she was straight up knocked out, id probably rape her and cum inside her.

YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS (originally)

AC: call 911 and walk away

D) laugh at her until the break of dawn