What was his problem? He had it all and he killed himself anyway

What was his problem? He had it all and he killed himself anyway.

Attached: Etika.jpg (720x766, 282K)

Stop posting this tranny that tried to defraud myself

he waa black and felt ashamed.
(for any jannies seeing this its a joke and not racist therefore you cant ban me)

he spent all his money in a few months

>> Be Etika
>> Be born black
>> Commit suicide

Who honestly couldn't say they'd do the same thing?

He was a shitskin nigger faggot.

He was a schizo. He had a few wild episodes and messed up his life. Who knows what sort of madness he believed in the end, but it was enough for him to decide to end it all.

Still couldnt get white gf

pic related

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 89K)

He had a manic episode.
Wrong. He suffers from Bipolar disorder, and was under a state of psychosis induced by mania.

RIP, my man. Further proof that we all need far more adequate mental health care.

i dont care. im tired of seeing niggers everywhere

she isint white shes arabic trash

cause his mind was fucked up

the world is still shit even when you have a gf and fame and money

Too dramatic attention whore.

black guys have the lowest suicide rate, this dude was just straight up mentally ill

Attached: ded.png (822x452, 90K)

Being mentally ill is a hell of a curse. I know well. I'm at ease now, but i know thunderstorms await me in the soon future

etika was based, he gave out n-word passes to his white fans

If a nigga like etika suicide what hope do we have

The guy flat out said he was god or some shit like that. Probably was somewhere along the line of Schizophrenia and was freaked out over what the fuck was happening to him.

>15%? chance to kill myself
Why are men killing themselves at a much higher rate than ever?

realized he wasn't a human being and never would be. silly fucking nigger animal

this
to be quite frank
senpai desu ne

bullied by memers

Arabs are white
not original lmao

It's kind of hard to understand psychosis if you haven't experienced it. You have no idea what it's like to experience unreality and feel that way

Attached: 1477532159613.png (629x758, 715K)

Are you a psychopath? Obviously having it all isn't everything.

He was a succesful despite his mental illness. You are a complete and utter failure in everything you. If he is not human you are not even a hominid.

He was actually was an old user of this site. He had also taken psychedelics of a sort and had somehow induced in himself bipolar disorder and or a really bad manic state. He was in a manic state for most of those weird situations that got his shit banned. He felt like he was on top of the world, and his ego told him "Hey if I just erased all my progress near 1 million, I bet I can still earn all that shit back". He didn't, so he went further and further, he wanted to see if his fans and subscribers were really loyal, they weren't, nobody on the internet is, so he kept shrinking his subscriber base and burning bridges with contacts and networked people, till finally, he broke out of that manic state, and saw his situation as untenable. He proceeded to plan out his suicide, and took his own life.

>White

In 56% land maybe

>Arabs are white

>t.

Attached: American.png (680x680, 177K)

>15%

It's per 100 000 per year

>muttoid who is telling people who is white or not
The memes write themselves