Why don't robots date a black woman? They seem to be facing the same issues as you are

Why don't robots date a black woman? They seem to be facing the same issues as you are.

Attached: 617147E7-2197-4627-AD46-112663693572.jpg (2048x1292, 328K)

I dont want my kids to suffer what i went through but double.

Because it's a fact they are the least desirable female.

i absolutely would
but I am still only working my way up to being able to maintain a conversation with someone

No one wants to date black women because they tend to be abusive as fuck in relationships. Knew a nigga a plenty that would from good wholesome dudes to being scum of the earth blackcels after getting trapped with a darkie girl

Get you a nice wholesome asian/brown gf

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 7K)

They're from a matriarchal parallel society that I don't want to be part of.

Black women are unironically based as based can get. Especially the ghetto ones who wanted to get OUT of the ghetto. Even if they dont go to college, most black girls have jobs by 16. For being as low on the food chain as they are, black women are used to having men wait around and support them so theyre surprisingly goal oriented. Theyll hold the place down if you lose your job or go to jail. Bonus, a lot of black girls are meticulous about hygiene and vanity. Not uncommon to see casual glam within that group. Also who the fuck doesnt want to eat soul food 24/7. Shell probably still love your fatass anyways.

I feel bad for them. I would date a black woman. This is probably an issue because so many black men are either miscegenating or in jail.

Im sorry bro, but it really aint like that.

t.black

I did date a black woman once. She was totally full of herself, but secretly just wanted to be loved. After the date I kissed her and told her I would never ever see her again.

They don't fart as much as white women.

I-its a little b-bit like that.

Yikes! Sure does smell like incel in here

Attached: 1530228313568.png (1053x1080, 327K)

You know how I know youre not black, besides being wrong? Because you called yourself black.

If she's clean, respectable and educated I would have no problem dating a black girl. Otherwise if she's one of those ghetto blacks then no I wouldn't date.

I'm dating one currently. First gf.

I have no interest in dating a black man. He would remind me too much of my father.

Attached: 0C7A2AA6-92AB-4E50-8C3A-E00B39748803.png (1000x1000, 81K)

the wojaks are getting weirder and weirder everyday

Attached: YWmjQbu.jpg (898x898, 156K)

What father?
;) Hehe

I would have no qualms with doing so, but it would be irresponsible of me since I'm the only son in my family. I'm the only one who can carry on the family name, a robot of all people. Isn't it sad?

Attached: 1568856121068.gif (220x220, 791K)

the idea of a black girl posting here is so funny to me. I just can't imagine it.

most of these answers to these questions is "would if I could"

dunno if white robots would want to though due to the racism and all

I have zero desire to put myself out there towards girls.
if one wants to throw themselves at me I'll entertain the idea for a while but that's it. there's literally no point of playing the "dating game" it's so contrived and artificial.
if a girl doesn't like you based on who you are, then fuck it. I'd rather be lonely than try to date someone.

Who/what the fuck is that cryptid on the left and how did it breach containment?

Put yourself out into the world, and if God wills it you will meet a black chick, screaming at gooks in a church lobby.

Lol you sound like my fucking boomer dad.
>put yourself out there!
>apply yourself.
>dont tell cps about our midnight cuddles.
>back in my day, friends came to us.
>if you push yourself you can buy a house next year!

Fuck off boomers. All the same.

Attached: CB7FD8B2-4610-4C85-BEEB-2814F8506F06.jpg (680x443, 104K)

>dont tell cps about our midnight cuddles.
Hmmmmm

These issues are due to the fact that black women are more likely to have higher education and higher wealth than black men, and they are less likely to end up in prison than black men. So the majority of black men available for black women to date are bums. But all women are naturally hypergamous and they don't want to date men of a lower status than them.

I don't necessarily want a black gf. if I wanted I could, trust me, they've thrown themselves at me and even personally asked me out.

I wouldn't mind dating one but I want kids, but not half black kids. So yeah.

Maybe leave this board how about that bye! Bye see you later! Time to head out! Nice catchin' ya around but we're closing up shop! Door's that way!

>kids

You truly are beyond help.

You get lost looking for Reddit, or newfag?

I would date a black girl. I can't find any though.

My hispanic parents would be mad if they see me dating a black girl, and mixed kids looks horrible. I'm pretty light skinned and dating someone darker than me would be like going backwards.

Attached: 76A160DB-7751-4D18-A55D-EE31CB6908CB.jpg (1032x774, 43K)

god I hate the red-brown stain in the eyes of niggers, they're animals to me

Attached: 1493921105097.png (640x640, 289K)

>Literally the least desirable male
>Doesn't want the least desirable female
>Upset that 6/10 girls would rather wait for Chad's cock than to be with his ass

Attached: 1565479230205.jpg (1167x1130, 129K)