Can NEETs and wagies be friends?

Can NEETs and wagies be friends?

Attached: ydxozpgvx7r21.jpg (2047x1269, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/teru2307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, neets are literally parasites while wagies are the powerhouse of cell

I don't mind a portion of my income going to support a neet. Makes me feel comfy that I made a neets life more comfy

>Tfw no wagie bestfriend

Attached: tumblr_obnmysmU4T1v0pigno1_400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Only if the NEET is a girl and drains my balls every day when I get home from work.

wagies are conditioned to hate neets. The only ones wagies should hate are people who perpetuate a system in which they do little but get the benefit of 90% of the world's labor.

From my experience no. Even when I was wage slaving other wagies would still hate you if they found out you've had things easier in life than they did (ie you still live at home in your 20s whereas they were kicked out).

Yes of course. I want everyone to be happy. If being comfy makes you happy then I want you to do that. I like making things and money can be helpful. So I work because it's fun.
I don't have to live your life. I don't know what's best for you.

>No, neets are literally parasites

Attached: 2018-05-11-thanusxx-super-soyan shadbase soy.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

>So I work because it's fun
oh no

Four wagies per neet.

Neet friends, I will sacrifice my comfort and happiness to support you, so that you may live in peace. I will take the pain and misery so you can be happy. I know how hard life is for you.

Attached: 114485-004-C6603FAF.jpg (299x450, 16K)

You dont make enough, tell your friends hi.

This is solid aesthetic whos the artist

Attached: imageskesk.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Sure, why not? I play games with my wagie friends after they get off work, and we meet weekly to play DnD.

maybe if you have a common interest. but being a NEET and hanging out with normal wagies is pretty much impossible because they just talk about their day to day lives nonstop and you can't relate

depends how much the wagies are indoctrinated into thinking that working is the meaning of life.

>Yes of course. I want everyone to be happy. If being comfy makes you happy then I want you to do that. I like making things and money can be helpful. So I work because it's fun.
>I don't have to live your life. I don't know what's best for you.
npc

here
twitter.com/teru2307

I have a friend who has his own business and he is constantly giving me shit over having to pay taxes so hard it makes his ass bleed while I freeload on his payroll.

Both are equally pathetic desu. NEETs because they leach off of other people and can't support themselves so they rely on mommy or the government to survive. Wagies because they waste many precious hours of their life busting their ass for scraps and making other people rich because they can't support themselves, and have to lick their boss's boots and rely on them to survive.

The point is the system's fucked and your only choices are to be come a leach or a slave. Fuck this gay earth.