Would you date a girl whose highest education is a high school degree and is pretty dumb?

Would you date a girl whose highest education is a high school degree and is pretty dumb?

Attached: AF35E61E-4ACA-4C87-80F2-A965FAB305AB.jpg (750x597, 91K)

If she have ze titties, she gud

Is she nice? Does she love me? That's all I need, really.

how phat is the ass?

Yes, I'll take care of you.

we dont care about your education, your job, or how smart you are. we care about being attracted to your looks, we care about getting along with you, and we care about how you would be as a mother
thats it, the rest is fluff

I mean, as long as she is a good girl, I am down with it. If she is a Christian that is better

I already am bro

I want that, I really want to be the breadwinner and have a housewife to love and take care of. As long as shes loyal to me.

How dumb are we talking about?
Can she figure out standing on a chair to change a lightbulb ?
I mean, i meet some very really dumb bitches...
I can manage someone who cant do complex math.

Of course. You are more than just your education level.

I'd date any girl that isn't an NPC whore that's brainwashed into the "i'm not like other girls xd" meme when they are. So yes if they aren't an NPC

well sorry to tell you but shes an atheist and doesn't believe in religious fairytales.

dumb girls are pretty cute as long as they have a sense of humor about it

IF she is a good girl, then I can make her Believe. CHeCKM8 A(sized) Tit is

Men don't care about that stuff in women that much. Also yes.

>high school degree
Fine.

>and is pretty dumb?
Not so fine.
It depends on how dumb "pretty dumb" means.
Is she an irresponsible airhead who doesn't think twice about any stupid thing that crosses her mind? She's garbage.
Is she a responsible chick who considers the consequences of her actions and acts accordingly but isn't that good at math? Fine.

You're not dumb. Don't say things like that.

Dumb girls make good housewives and cum receptacles. If she says quiet and doesn't seek attention, I'd be fine with her.

what if she is dumb but has 9/10 bod?
she is bound to attract unwanted attention.

Yeah, as long as she's nice.

Personally? No I wouldn't. I don't care about the credentials at all but, I do want my future wife to be about as smart as me.

There seems to be a lot of variability in everyone's responses. I know some educated people prefer it, but historically scientists all had normal wives. Education/intelligence is almost irrelevant to me compared to whether there's a connection. There's a lot of boring educated people who have almost no experience of life

aka dropped out of high school

Whether I'd date her or not wouldn't have anything to do with her education. If she's too dumb to ever understand what the fuck I'm talking about that might be a problem.

I don't want you to say that about yourself any more, okay?

im pretty dumb too and I'd gladly make retard babies with you

Education level is pretty irrelevant Imo, I've met some very smart people who only have hsd. Depends on their interests, if they enjoy learning about things on their own, if they enjoy how you explain shit to them.

Just how dumb are you talking about? Like unironic flat-earther stupid or what? If they have an interest in any of the arts, sciences, history, economics, or ffs anything aside from fb, ig, twitter etc I can fucking work with that.

yeah sure

i just want someone who understands what it's like to be an outcast

Attached: 1527557292612.jpg (960x924, 189K)

Sure. Why not? They probably aint as dumb as being dumb is considered. Most of them are a lot smarter than I am. I probably know some people that could explain things better if either of us don't know.

god damn i fucking love this image

There's a lot of variability here

Attached: 812d4f8cb3ebf6031b6c2ef677bd8bb0--anime-couples-cuddling-anime-couples-sleeping.jpg (236x218, 11K)

>atheist
>dumb
Checks out.

Are you not aware that females are hypergamous? They generally want to date men of superior qualities to them (education, income, looks, etc.)

if she's a good person and won't hurt you, why not?