If Satan and his demons are real, would you ever talk to them?

If Satan and his demons are real, would you ever talk to them?
Would you ever ask them why they ruined your life? Would you ever try to make a deal with them?

Attached: 5cb741b2230000b603ea20d3.jpg (720x405, 18K)

I believe in God and know Satan is real.
I'll tell him he's gay and the only question I'll ask is why he's such a faggot lmao.
no I wouldn't make a deal with him.
a life with unpleasant experiences is not worth an eternity of suffering.

Sure I'd talk to them probably talk fucking nonsense the whole time. I doubt they ruined my life tho, for one why would they give a shit and two I'm capable of ding that on my own.

God is a douche

I'd probably talk to them, but I'd be scared so they may need to reassure me.
They didn't ruin my life, me and chance did.
Depends on the type of deal. Do they have good sales on pizza? You haven't specified what truly defines a demon or Satan.

No that would be sinful of course

My sins are my own stupid fault apparently

>Be 10yo in the 90s
>Have Ouiji board
>I made a deal with a demon for more Simpsons episodes.
>I promised it something. Not sure what.
>It's current year now.
>They are still coming and it won't stop!
>They're getting shittier every year!

I'm scared now. Pray for me.

Quite possibly. I alternate back and forth between a malicious and deep hatred for all of creation and a neutral state of being. So if satan were to come to me in a time of my hatred I'd probably strike a deal with him, in some way where I could exact my revenge on this putrid fucking world and the filth that engulfs it. The false virtues, the disgusting pretension, the cancerous and festering creation all cleansed in the flames of my fucking wrath. The exchange would be that my soul is reduced to oblivion after I kill everyone in the world but knowing the deception of satan I know he wouldn't deliver on this promise and thus I am left skeptical of both deities. But then again just maybe and just hypothetical. I might tell him to fuck off but I dont know anymore. My agency is not my own and he seems to occupy my mind a lot more often these days. Sometimes I dont know why I feel this.

Attached: 1566846817972.jpg (3016x4032, 1.62M)

God is the government and satan is an insider turned anarchist. Maybe more like anarcho-capitalist. Someone rich and powerful that disagreed too strongly with the authoritarian narrative so now he rules in hell instead. Like a CEO that goes to prison and has enough influence to run things there.

I understand the power of order and the danger of entropy so hopefully I would go to heaven. I would also deal with demons, because that's the realistic face of modern corporations. Utterly exploitative and amoral, but you have no other choice if you want your cigs and ramen noodles from the commissary.

Why they do this? Arrogance. satan is butthurt he has asked to bow to Adam, a man. Basically satan was the first racist, goes to show how stupid it is.

He loves you more than any human is capable of, He only wants the best for you, and does not burden you with a test you can't handle. If you're grateful, you get to go to Heaven, and then your life on earth will seem like a distant dream. Do you complain about the pain you experience in your dreams? No, it's nothing, you could get burned alive in your drams and you wouldn't care.

Attached: nmnb.png (838x419, 269K)

Umm I don't believe in jewish fairytales, OP.

>Would you ever ask them why they ruined your life?

Why would they be the ones who ruined my life? Wouldn't God be as much to blame?

Only demons i'd interact with would be succubae and only if they acted like anime girls.

I'd ask him why he decided to be such a little punk bitch and do whatever he did to piss off God so royally, then kick his faggot ass

They only do what god allows them

demons are made for human cock

Attached: Dz4MxawUUAE9kLJ.jpg (680x394, 55K)

>implying satan is the one who ruines your lives and not god

Yes, and i'd offer them my soul and my entire existence.

Fuck God.

Attached: 1516190110851.jpg (897x1276, 263K)

i'd ask satan how the fuck did he lose to god with those badass horns, was it because he was a person of color?

Attached: ebered.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

If god were real he'd be an incredibly lazy sack of shit unworthy of praise. I'd rather opt for the side that doesnt attest to being the good guy while watching humanity suffer.

Attached: 1567643735604.gif (500x275, 307K)

>implying he lost..

Uh oh, user.. you're naive.

No that's blasphemy. I know I'm not the best of men but I'm certainly not the worst and with this I hope that my lord shall spare me when my time for judgement is nigh.

i don't tend to entertain retarded ideas like these

I use Ens fairly regularly. I don't know if it's real or not, but I do feel a boost of confidence and luck when I do it. I welcome demons to empower me and share in what I do.

This really makes sense. Is god really lazy?

Satan didn't ruin your life, faggot. You did. The ultimate redpill is acknowledging that you are the devil that is written in scriptures, just as much as you are the God written about in scriptures. The choice is yours.