What did she mean by this?

she's dece looking. i'd give her a 7 i think.
she's been quite flirty. we were talking about recruitment for a club

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 11.25.01 PM.png (784x1020, 112K)

you literally answered your own question "She's been quite flirty". Wtf is this thread for. Post pictures or fuck off.

Jesus holy fuck, normalfags type like a bunch of retards.

Attached: You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.jpg (625x351, 55K)

yea but that's kinda forward and out of the blue isn't it?
also, im not posting pics of her you tard.
some of us actually have lives worth living that could be fucked sideways in the .01% chance our posts get found

texting is its own language.
like how being a good Jow Forums poster has its own cynical, aggressive, demeanor?
Being a good texter is a bubbly, quick hit back-and-forth

>normie faggot brags about a hamplanet wanting to fuck him

Attached: 1564219318879.png (180x250, 48K)

if i wasn't iffy on whether or not i was attracted to her, i wouldn't bother posting.
if she was unattractive, i would just forget about it bc i have no interest.
if she was a smoke, i'd just kind of assume she's playing games cus i've been burned before.
but like i said, she's dece.

yeah she's very clearly interested in you. also why do zoomies type like that holy shit lol

is she tho? idk. feels a little forward and out of the blue. she could be making it up. or she could feel comfortable telling me it bc she really doesn't have any interest in me.
she also joked about having a crush on a diff guy (known hot guy in the club)

mixed signals. and ive never come out on top in mixed signals

yeah that's possible but you're probably overthinking it. just go for it and see what happens. make up a story about your friends saying something similar

"The tea"?

"the tea" go... go far far away from here. never come back not even for a second

Attached: 1565652582470.jpg (800x500, 38K)

I don't understand this middle school talk.

>ctown

I can tell you are a NYC nigga and most likely underaged

you wanna be good with girls? speak in a way that makes them comfortable so that
1) they open up
2) it gives you more leeway to be silly and original

I didn't make my post in mockery, I just don't understand your lingo. I have never heard someone say that in almost 23 years of life.

ctown = collegetown

op is 100% underaged. best advice considering this is to fuck her while you're still legally allowed to

are you american? "tea" is the newest (its actually getting kind of old now, probably gonna get replaced soon) term for "gossip"

Yes. I presume you are from the UK? I searched for it on Urban Dictionary, and while there are a few relevant posts about it, I didn't see anything regarding origin.

>silly and original
>using garbage hip normalfag lingo
wew

Attached: 1502181125619.jpg (1126x1101, 193K)

Everyone makes the same fucking mistake texting girls. You hang around way too long in this awkward "does she like me?" Middle ground. Then, when you finally decide to make a move and make it unambiguously clear you are interested in her, you look like a pussy who's been working up the courage to ask somebody out for weeks. If a girl does is texting you and you think she's being flirty, force her hand in the first conversation by directly asking if she wants to do a date or see you or whatever. You need to resolve this wishy-washy bullshit into a definitive yes/no within 20 minutes or else you're going to be wasting fucking days thinking about this girl. There's no possible downside to asking her out quickly. It shows confidence, and if you wait a week to do it, you look like an insecure idiot. If she really isn't interested, she doesn't want you jerking off to her for weeks trying to read into what some smiley she sent you means. Just be forward so she can tell you right away if she's interested, pull the curtain back. It's not awkward in the least if ask right away. Cut the bullshit games and tell her you'll gladly fuck her friend but as a courtesy she can have you first.

Very British conversion