/gfd/ - Gentle Femdom

Tell us what you want in a bf/gf.
What are some of your non-lewd fantasies?
How old are you?
Do you have any experience? If so, share with the class.
Please be civil and don't start silly arguments.

Attached: uygu8i92d8m31.jpg (414x800, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100195048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are some of your non-lewd fantasies?
i have a thing for head scratches. when i was like 13 i went to a party and this girl i knew ended up petting and scratching my head because she liked how soft my hair looked and felt. it gave me tingles and ive had a thing for it ever since

D-Does it count as lewd if I want her to hug me after a workout/long day and enjoy her scent?

I just wanna babble on about nothing with a girl for a while.
>How old are you?
>Tell us what you want in a bf/gf.
How do people actually break through the cringe to think about this stuff? I can only ever think about basic objective properties like "1-4 older than me" or some shit.

HOW DO I GET AN OLDER GIRL TO SPOIL ME?

Attached: I.jpg (668x387, 58K)

Stopping being a pathetic, begging loser might help.

but don't they like begging?

Attached: Boi Milking.jpg (760x704, 164K)

Not that kind...

are you sure ann?

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (1229x1300, 543K)

Someone who's kinda obsessive about me but tried to hide it, someone who I want to make happy, I'd like to do what I can to maker her happy and someone who I really enjoy being around
Being hugged really tight for a long time, getting traded about things and her doing stuff like pinching my bum whilst were in public, going on stereotypical dates like a picnic or movies
>How old are you?
>Do you have any experience? If so, share with the class.
None whatsoever

Attached: 1561162325072_0.jpg (3996x2250, 864K)

I'm very lonely and I usually daydream so when I see these threads I spend my day at work thinking about it and come up with loads of scenarios, it's probably not good for my mental health in the long run

reviving this thread with all survivors

Attached: 1568767310685.png (1374x1518, 468K)

I will literally take anything biologically female at this point. But if she is taller then 5'6 thats a huge plus for me.
pic related. and lap naps and having someone to play video games with.
>How old are you?
>Do you have any experience? If so, share with the class
ha, I wish.

Attached: 1562988192345.jpg (766x960, 63K)

Gf needs to stop assuming Im trying to fuck everything that moves.
That she believes me when I say she really needs to take a chance and sleep with a thot. I'll keep rolling seduction until they start falling in her lap. "I fucked my way into this mess and I'll fuck my way out" said every bard ever.
>How old are you?
Younger than her.
Picrelated. I offer to blow her and she says 'begone thot'.
>Please be civil and don't start silly arguments.
Any guidelines?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-012914_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 868K)

I want an equal fully developed human being capable of love and investing 50% into the relationship and our mutual future.

Bumping because this thread can't die.

I found a related manga recently. mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100195048

A cute romantic masculine girl to protect me and to make her happy.
Holding hands in an amusement park, having her win me a big teddy bear
>How old are you?
>Do you have any experience?
Nope I'm as innocent and as inexperienced as they get.

I want her to be big spoon and take the lead every now and then I dont ask for much.

One of my favorite fantasies would be wearing the same shirt at the same time so were sandwiched together, skin to skin.

cuddle each other half-naked during an autumn evening under a blanket and drink tea

Cute, supportive, and smart. And I want a bf who is smol, and a bit innocent
He surprises me by making dinner, even though he doesn't know how to cook, he worked really hard to impress me
>How old are you?
Almost 20
I PEGGED A GUY YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME WOOT

Attached: FB_IMG_1568993188237.jpg (895x460, 47K)

I just want someone to be nice to me for once in my life. Someone to act like I matter.

>she's literally still a teenager
DROPPED.

Don't be salty just because you're too much of a coward to go get what you want

>I PEGGED A GUY YESTERDAY
please elaborate on that

A lot of gfd fantasies that I see posted are still totally centered around what the male wants. Are you really being dommed if everything you're doing with your partner is dictated by you? Thoughts?

My gfd fantasy is just vanilla sex with reversed roles. Instead of the girl blowing me, I eat her out. Instead of me leading her to the bedroom, getting on top of her and taking her clothes off, she does that to me. I want her to orgasm first. Of course she's on top, and of course I'm the little spoon when we cuddle after. God I love this. I'm a virgin so I'm not sure how unrealistic this fantasy is.

I'd agree with that, but personally I would love the non lewd aspects of a role reversed relationship more than the lewd stuff itself, like being protected, being the small spoon, cooking for her, cleaning her stuff, being emotional support for her

>A lot of gfd fantasies that I see posted are still totally centered around what the male wants. Are you really being dommed if everything you're doing with your partner is dictated by you? Thoughts?
Maybe ask women into DDlg about that lmfao

I hadn't considered that aspect much because I'm more focused on the lewd stuff honestly. I think it's easier to imagine reversing roles inside the bedroom than outside because there is so much that goes on outside of the bedroom whereas sex is just one thing. I like your ideas though.
I don't understand your point.

Well Im typically not a very sexual person, but in general I'd say my personality is more subby than my kinks, that's why i want a masculine gf.
Even if not considering the outside world, I'd want to act subby around the house like watching movies and being the one cuddling the other person that's laying on their back and stuff like that

I like that last one. Funny how something as simple as that can be viewed as a dom/sub thing. I kind of don't like that because I like to imagine I'm on a totally equal footing with a hypothetical partner, even if I'm "submissive" sometimes.

Honestly I'd say sub and doms can be equal, its just a matter of the person leading and the person following, both of which are equally as important in a relationship and most of the time one person will be the sub on some things and dom on others, not always just sub or just dom

you guys ever like to read GFD threads and similar stuff until you're leaking like a faucet?

He bought me a harness and a purple jelly dildo

I figured out how to wear it while he showered

Then after covering everything with tons of lube, I fucked him until he squealed

>tfw no bf to care for
>but I want to be cared for too and protected

I'm usually dominant but I'd love getting mommied and gfd'd a little every now and then, too. Not too much, but just enough to feel loved.

Subs should care for their doms too and protection is mutual

Idk if it really qualifies as gfd but i just found out my methead hooker gf is bi and told her about my Asian fetish. She thinks it would be hot if we had a ffm threesome with an one of her choice. I want her to sit on my face, Rub her pussy all over my tongue and mouth while the Asian rides my cock reverse cowgirl.

Attached: d2264beded1812cb372059120ef7e230_f.jpg (436x540, 14K)

Wow you want a normal relationship, very unusual and worthy of special attention.

need mommy gf plz kms

someone that i can look after and take initiative with, but they also have their own goals/life. i prefer skelly guys, just because i have a greater urge to protect them and they're adorable to me. it would also mean that we could share clothes. i also like guys who get shy/embarassed rlly >easily, bonus points if they go very red
What are some of your non-lewd fantasies?
getting/giving massages, him resting his head in my lap while i stroke his hair and make him feel safe and loved. also tickling him and being able to come home to someone that genuinely cares about me (loool kill me now)
>How old are you?
not really a relationship experience, but once had to look after a really drunk but cute guy and he ended up crying in my arms because he felt so guilty that i was looking after him. felt good

Attached: 66680520_219631612349615_6442471354549009719_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>all of it
god I wish that were me

the eternal feel of tfw no loving mommy gf

I'm a skelly and am extremely sad that I won't be able to experience what you've described.

At least your existence gives me a tiny bit of hope.

Attached: 1541896752057.jpg (212x249, 5K)

>tee hee im a REAL SUB not like these selfish male subs females plz pay attention to me

If she wants a slave who doesn't have any say in the relationship she can buy herself a gigolo

Attached: mz7fl6lp79uz.jpg (1762x1632, 169K)

I was genuinely curious about the true nature of submission since I'm new to these things, no need to take this as a personal affront.

I want a bf who isn't purely fetishizing my caring and protective nature. someone who can be independent and isn't a leech but enjoys me coddling them and more-than-occasionally smothering them with affection. sexually, i'd honestly prefer a switch over someone purely submissive. I don't need some overbearing domination or anything, not really into that whole thing either. Just want someone to be willing to initiate/be assertive at least just as often as me.
Most of my fantasies are non-lewd. Just holding someone in bed all day, playing with their hair, kissing forehead. Making food together, having comfy picnic outside while cuddling in the grass. Shit like that.
>How old are you?
Very little and nothing worth sharing unfortunately.

What do I want? A girl who will fuck other guys in front of me and then cuddle me after.

This reminded me of a question I wanted to ask, particularly curious on other sub's answer.
Anyone else recieve actual pleasure from getting your hair played with/getting pet?
Not like sexual pleasure or emotional pleasure just it feeling good

that's >>>/cuckgeneral/
faggot

Cucking is a part of GFD.

no its not that's just cucking you sad bitch

Pretty sure everyone gets that. I think it's oxytocin or some shit.

Okay retard. You obviously don't understand the fetish.

just want a fuckin gf aaaaaaahhhhhh

>cucking is the thinking man's fetish
faggot

You don't understand GFD.

cuckoldry is degrading. It is not gentle to the mind.

desu I like getting pet so much that at this point I legit like rubbing my head on people's shoulders and shit, Im not autistic and actually do it but if I get a gf I'd lowkey like doing it

It is if she makes it gentle.

just stop replying to him, you'll make him ruin the thread even more

somebody pat my head please!!!!!! >n

Attached: 1568785207534.jpg (1000x658, 63K)

How much of a switch are you, user? 50/50? 25/75?
What are your hobbies?

/cast resurrection @thread

If you want, I can drop my contact. I think I fit your standards. I don't know if people actually do that here or just fantasize.

How do you feel about cucking, user?

Not my thing. I know you're probably not the person that I'm replying to, but I am known to take baits of all types.

>Just want someone to be willing to initiate/be assertive at least just as often as me.
Honestly, why not just date normies outside of the BDSM community? What you are looking after sounds pretty much llike a normal vanilla relationship

Attached: 612x7dr75hi21.jpg (639x571, 49K)

>What you are looking after sounds pretty much llike a normal vanilla relationship
Truth. 90% of anons here have no idea what femdom is.

Sadly normie relationships require the guy to be the protective and strong one and gals to be soft and weak

>what would you want in a GF?
For me, Taller than me, and shy.

>Non-lewd fantasy
Spooning in some blankets, with some choccie milk and cookies
>And I have no experience beside a couple slice of life mangas and greentexts

>Truth. 90% of anons here have no idea what femdom is.
If you were to judge what femdom is from Feetlife and Reddit one could easily be lead to believe that it was only about prostitution, cuckolding, humiliation, chastity cages, slavery and forced bi (aka male on male rape)

Being a male sub is bad but being a male little is probably the worst possible thing
I'll probably be a 40 year old virgin

have you been a good and obedient boy today, robots?

Attached: 1568596977900.jpg (967x553, 218K)

give sauce por favor

Oh piss off, you've already got your own thread you weenie
but also pls be unironically in London

Attached: 1495970462124.jpg (700x513, 48K)

Was I supposed to be obedient? Im too big a brat for that.

Bf. Physically someone who is taller than me, skinny kinda fit, white, dark hair, blue or green eyes. Personality wise someone who will beg me to pet him and calling him cutesy names, friendly, submissive, with goals in his life, shy about sex and someone who would do anything to please/serve me.
Be the big spoon with someone who is twice my height, being "accidentally" called mommy.
>How old are you?
In the veeery few relationships that I had I have always been like a dominant mommy (nurturing and caring), mostly outside sex but lately I've been fantasized with pegging. Not very into age play.

>twice the height
you a midget?

Not him but GFD is not BDSM it's literally boys with mommy issues.

Also women do not initiate/assert in normal relationships.

Liking myself.

Being able to feel happiness.

Having hope.

Not being constantly tormented by negative, despairing, self-hating thoughts that don't go away unless I self-medicate with bad habits.

iktfb

>sageblox4

Attached: 1567656416717.jpg (720x900, 85K)