A grown man stole my innocence when I was 14 and I haven't been the same since

A grown man stole my innocence when I was 14 and I haven't been the same since

Attached: tumblr_pqr9jtGwE71w5yn1i_540.png (500x375, 172K)

No man, if there are any here, gives a shit. Fuck off

Attached: 1564212642541s.jpg (221x229, 7K)

I am sorry you had to go through that OP

Op wanted it

Thanks

I didn't know how much damage it would do

Just recreate the innocent time to feel those feels again, its easy.

Attached: 1568135243607.jpg (503x754, 116K)

thats really fucking hot OP im salivating at the thought

Not my thing, really it isnt.

Erhm

how it did damage? He did not commit and wife you? That is of course haram.

tfw no molested gf that i can hug until she feels better

i want gt of that.

You deserved it. Fucking slut.

sounds hot, walk us through the details

So what? Was it so much worse than losing it to some random chad at you won't remember his name in 3 years. Jesus, women are so entitled.

A young woman innocence should be given to man she loves and will spend life with. To rob this from her is sin and destroy society.

I still struggle with promiscuity. I don't trust anyone. I haven't had a healthy relationship where I don't spend the whole time questioning everything they do while doing stuff behind their back the whole time. I still have bad dreams about him. Every time I share intimacy with someone I think about him.

I know. I could have said no.

He negged me, groped me, made me feel like shit, then told me the "truth" and said all sorts of incredible things to me. Then he told me to be a woman like he said I was so I let him fuck me. It hurt, I cried, and he came inside.

Well if I wasn't basically a fucking child and he didn't toy with me the whole time.

Do you want to talk about it? I'm all ears

Here it is boys, proof that women irrevocably pair bond with the first man they have sex with. Never ever EVER be with/have feelings for a non-virgin, even if she claims she was "raped".

Attached: wojak yikes.png (645x773, 11K)

you deserve it you fucking whore

lol stupid whore god i hate women

kill yourself you utter loser

You must really be bored to LARP as a molested roastie. Go play AoE.

Damn. You've opened my eyes.

I don't know I should sleep I shouldn't have made the thread but it's just burning in my head right now.

If pair bonding is struggling with anxiety and anger because of them.

This is all super cringe, you moralniggers need to go back to plebbit
giga based.

Attached: 1567475335986s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

could you be any more generic?

>I still struggle with promiscuity. I don't trust anyone.
Can you elaborate? Those statements seem contradictory to me; if you don't trust anyone, why are you promiscuous? Shouldn't the lack of trust make you not sleep with them?

this is hot. im jealous of that guy

What is cringe is man who reduce himself to animal or demon

I understand what you're going through but you should try calling a rape crisis hotline instead of posting on a website for maladjusted virgins.

>it hurt, i cried, and he came inside
lucky motherfucker.

>so I let him fuck me
This part is pretty key. You were willing. Can't blame anyone but yourself.

Why did this fuck with me so much

Sex means nothing. It's an opportunity to forget about everything and just feel good for a moment. Yet ironically I can't help but obsess about whether or not the person I'm with is being faithful to me regardless of whether or not I have plans to fuck someone else tomorrow.

It's been too long for that to do anything.

Is it really that much of a prize?

Should, should. There are many things that should happen but do not.

based strokeposter. Cringe is acting like a white knight for a "fem"user in one thread then telling others to go back t
o reddit in another.
I guarantee all those incels up there think themselves better than pic related
formatted for spam

Attached: soyboy.png (211x239, 14K)

pepe coming in with the cold hard truth

you will never experience sex or companionship without constantly thinking of him. I think it may just be time for you to give in and beg for him to make you his wife, otherwise you're going to be disrespecting any other potential future husband/boyfriend every single day.

I want to think I could have a woman who would only think of me when I am with her, but I know even if I begged you to share the slightest bit of intimacy with me, if I gave you everything, I would be declined. So it is hard to feel bad for you.

yea getting some tight little 14 year old pussy as a grown man is winning hard in my book

>It's been too long for that to do anything.
I didn't mean to go catch him or contact the police, there are places you can call for free just if you need to vent or talk with a professional about your emotional turmoil. Depends on where you live of course.

To deflower young wife is life affirming for good man

>can't help but obsess if they're being faithful
>regardless of whether i have plans to fuck someone else tomorrow
this is why every time ive coerced or manipulated a girl into having sex, or pressured them when they clearly initially did not want it, it makes it that much more arousing and hot. you literally are just a whirlwind of moment to moment desires and reactions to external chad stimuli. women are a fucking joke. its all good though. i hope we can meet up one day and ill fuck you in stocking while i wear a mustard stained wife beater

i'd bet a lot of money on you being fat

>I didn't know how much damage it would do

that's gross and you're gross

megabased and crimsonpilled
cringe and "needstohavesex"pilled

Attached: 1564204288188s.jpg (237x250, 7K)

>can't help but obsess if they're being faithful
>regardless of whether i have plans to fuck someone else tomorrow
Hope you get raped again by a pack of AIDs infected hobos.

>Why did this fuck with me so much
probs cause you're realizing this seemingly significant aspect of you is just as boring as the rest

>ywn negg and intimidate a nervous, naive little 14 year old slut into spreading her legs for you when she gets home from school.

fuuuuuuck.

Yes I assume your dad or uncle touched you since you are a tranny.
PS: dilate.

Are you with somebody right now? How are they towards you?

jews have bar mitzvah at 13 for boys and bat mitzvah at 12 for girls

that's a 3000 year old culture, and look up what other old peoples (indians and chinese) think

hi, I'm sorry you had to go through that OP. I'm glad you can tell us about it. I know a hug might be a little much to offer, but it's still there for you if you want it.

not just the jews dude. throughout all of human history people were considered adults at about that age (which aligns with becoming an adult biologically due to puberty) and started marrying/having sex then. only about 60 or 70 years ago did feminists decide to change everything

lmao shut up fag, you're going to be a virgin until you buy a prostitute. fucking reply guy ass niggers out here

How promiscuous are you now? Do you cheat often? Where are you from?

>I still have bad dreams about him. Every time I share intimacy with someone I think about him.
You've been brainwashed by feminism and metoo bullshit obviously.

I'm sorry user. I wish people weren't so mean

>How promiscuous are you now? Do you cheat often?
As if we don't know the answer to this already.

Attached: 1551385760591.jpg (799x590, 92K)

this is hot. he filled your tight little pussy with a big warm load and it seeped into your cumbrain forever

are you from Australia OP? your story sounds familiar

was he a 41 year old man from england

I really want to know more about this story, please come back OP. how did you meet him? how did he end up alone with you?

how do you think? he groomed her, and then blasted her cunny with cum like a chad. now shes mad because she realised all sex will suck in comparison and she cant ever get his dick out of her mind. pair bonding is real and this thread is proof. if youre not fucking cunny youre getting cucked for life

yea this is hot

Fuck you OP. Blah blah woe is me. You choose to cheat on people who think you care. Bad shit happens to the rest of us but some of us are stronger than you and don't believe in increasing misery and pain. You're a scumbag. You deserve to be alone

Hope you get raped again but this time he finishes you off for good. You shouldve been killed when you first got raped to preserve you forever from turning into a dumb whore.

>Op is mega larping today the thread
Can you fuck off back to b where you can post your stupid fucking generic and copypaste threads. Faggot

True if you think about it any woman at that age with the little cunny was feeling so good with an adult dick in them. Itll stick to them forever because they will never have a big dick in them to stretch them and break their tummies again.

this, she probably wasn't even raped at all. she probably just let some old dude fuck her when she was 14 because she's a fucking slut but she uses the "I was raped" card to get sympathy for being a slut now

hot!

any videos???

>tfw no innocent 14 year old gf to molest

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DUMB WHORE CUNT.I would gutter stomp your head and then piss on your mangled skull you dumb fucking whore.

Attached: 1568725947990.jpg (800x1200, 144K)

This thread is proof that women should be raped into loyal wives.

Umm how did you even meet this guy? Where did yall have sex? Did you tell your mom after? What did she say? What happened after you guys had sex? Do you know his name? What incredible things did he tell you? Do your parents love you and care about you? Do you have father issues? Are you ugly or fat?

Attached: 1568312969889.jpg (680x675, 42K)

>I still struggle with promiscuity
Women have no agency and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

filthy slut, you probably loved it at the time too lmao

Shit thread, fuck OP, and fuck trannies

Attached: IMG_20190919_123153_966.png (500x500, 76K)

The only travesty here is that he didn't marry her and continue stuffing her tight holes full of thick cock and breeding her several times over. She literally cannot contain her lust for his meat stuffing her loliholes.

My "innocence was stolen" when I was about 7 or 8. I don't think it had any profound impact on me. I just hate the feeling of facial hair stubble, even on myself. I also dislike the smell of cologne unless it's on me.

Bruh imagine being a filthy woman who wants the sex so bad that she goes and fucks big man.

Attached: images (2).png (205x246, 4K)

And an astonishing 5 whole users too

If you consented then you're a slut, as simple as that
>inb4 buh I was an innocent angel at 14!1!1!
My ass

Women, amirite boys?

Attached: images (1).png (178x178, 4K)

This thread is a blackpill. Should I rape my crush so she will love me and never forget about me?

(OP)

im sorry everyone is so mean.. trauma is trauma. if you want to talk to it feel free to kik me kushmami22

I already knew this user, but thanks anyways for the reminder.

>women
>women

this is them this so totally them. women cringe and dumb who sex only chads cuz they HAVE to fuck every single man and never develop real feelings cuz women

Attached: Download (5).jpg (260x194, 10K)

This was actually a pretty good redpill.
Wow.

Yes it's a prize, especially considering how many women give it up like idiots
I get that you're sad and traumatized about it but you were an idiot and it makes people upset to know there are idiots in the world

How bout not being a slut? Just because some retards tell you to be "free" doesnt mean women have to listen to them. Fucking imagine banging a bunch of dudes just cuz you feel like it. Sex should be a sacred bond between two individuals and not just for fun. Neither male of female should go around and fuck everything. Having sex should be special.

Based and whitepilled
Unbased s*yboy
based

Attached: 3uxmh8qcibn31.jpg (368x460, 19K)

Yes i like sex and want many of it!
Im woman btw

Attached: 1568973755261s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

>A grown man stole my innocence when I was 14
>I know. I could have said no.
>so I let him fuck me
>I let him
>let
>let
>let

Assuming this happened in a jurisdiction where it was legal to have sex with someone of that age, a grown man did not "steal" you innocence. You gave it to him. What do you expect us to say to you? You made a bad decision to be sexually promiscuous and now you are facing the consequences later in life. I don't pity you. You chose this. You even said so yourself:
>I could have said no.
If this is true, you did this to yourself. Time to pay eh piper.

>Sex means nothing... I can't help but obsess
>plans to fuck someone else tomorrow
>someone else

Best advice I can give you is to try and settle down with someone who is not a complete bastard before your time runs up. As a man, the only thing worse than being alone is being with some used up, emotionally scarred, 40 year old woman that revels in fucking people behind your back.

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c.jpg (487x498, 78K)

based and goodpilled
You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.

If you're a woman, that doesn't make you special at all. You know how many 14 year old girls get fucked by older guys? Like, at least half.

You deserved it faggot
Org

Quit whining sister.
Somebody plowed my loli butt when I was 7 while mother was drinking. Too bad I don't remember much about it. It definitely hit nail on the coffin for me to be fuckhead till grave.

imagine being as important as a teenage girl
imagine literally everyone wanting to protect you and bending over backwards to give you what you want
imagine literally every woman on earth desiring you to the point they're willing to risk their freedom and their lives to have sex with you
imagine being so aesthetically preferable that people can sell video games and movies based on your presence alone
imagine everyone taking you seriously about everything based on your appearance alone

Why didn't they fuck your cunny?

Dunno. I hope they didn't fuck either. They always seem to go for that in kids. F or M. Pisses me off.