Sister & mom: You should see a therapist for your depression

sister & mom: You should see a therapist for your depression

me: Ok

Then I asked them money for the consultation.
and I didn't go. I'm still "seeing" my imaginary psychologist. And I use my "consultation" money to get drunk. Lol.
I even told them the doctor referred me to a psychiatrist to put me on antidepressants (sertraline) and that I need more money for meds.

Sis and mom btfo.

on dec 1 I will tell them the doctors believe the sertraline isn't working and switch to risperidone, an antipsychotic (I learned this from reading mental illness testimonies) which is sometimes used to treat hard cases of depression. naturally I will need more money to buy it.

Lmao @ these retards giving me free money

Attached: 1568915961581.jpg (940x800, 611K)

I hope you die faggot retard

This never happened but if it did you are gonna be in deep shit once they inevitably find out.

your mom and sister want to help you and unlike most of the shit people here they are actually willing to pay for it...

You are gonna break their heart user.
stop being a little shit.

One of the pivotal moments of my life was realizing that there really are people out there beyond rehabilitation and advice, who are just utter shit and deserve to die. When you're young you think everyone will come around eventually if they're given the right help, but no. There are purely shit human beings, rotten to their core, who will happily remain that way.

Why didnt you just tell them that therapists aren't doctors and psychiatry/psychology is mostly bullshit pseudo-science?

Attached: 169b5bec-349a-49ef-8ec2-cb5c9371fa93-zaeh_bustle_apr2016-308.jpg (698x466, 39K)

if they wanted to help me they would help me get a gf. I'm depressed because I've been starved for affection and love for too long. the kind of affection and love only a romantic partner can provide. Not a mother. Not a sibling. the best mental health professional in the world can't provide that. And chances are I'll never get a gf, so I'll never be happy. the only thing left to do is get drunk.

I am not reading a damn thing you wrote to me.

You already made your decision and my opinion won't change it. I do not give a fuck about you.

because I wanted to get free money for beer.

I honestly don't know why I can't just neet and sleep all day. I have a few goals but they will never come to fruition. I just feel like a drain to myself and the few people I know.

To REALLY sell it, you should tell them you have Munchausen Syndrome. Telling your parents your diagnoses will actually help increase the probability of them believing you..

"People are just evil because they're just evil bro"

Do NOT take risperidone. I took it for like a month due to schizo and it makes you completely dead inside and unable to feel anything, also it makes you retarded and long term you will grow man tits.

Attached: 1518914886369.jpg (422x422, 19K)

>Ever letting yourself get diagnosed as a Munchausen
GFL ever getting a doctor to ever believe you for any reason. You could have your leg off and the doctors would still tell you to shove it up your pipe and smoke it.

Based and dare I even say, a little redpilled?

you're fucked because you're an autistic sociopath. it's too late for you. good luck with your anime

I honestly hope you die a painful and slow death.
Because if you do, no one will come to help you, even if you scream as loud as you can. In fact, it is more likely that someone will come to kick you while you agonize to death rather than vome to help you.
You are a sad loser.
Even sadder than anyone who complains of no gf and bigger of a loser than... Well anyone who complains of no gf.

Attached: IMG_20190830_170921_834.jpg (1280x1280, 252K)

>wasting your money on booze

try meth faggot

You've never seen an evil person in your life. I have, and you learn quickly that some people's personalities have developed to just be purely evil. They are misaligned with society and believe there is nothing wrong with their behavior, just like op.

His parents are nornalfags shut up

I was thinking about doing the exact same thing and spending the money on prostitutes and drugs. Fortunately I'm not insane enough to go through with this plan even tho the idea is very tempting...

>risperidone
Enjoy being unable to get it up.

How old is your sister and can I fuck/date her?

Yeah great plan lad, except you know for a 100% fact that it will inevitably backfire, because they'll eventually find out and you know that. And there's a reasonable chance they'll kick you out when they do, way to make your situation worse

Liar, you made this up for (you)s because you know everyone on Jow Forums is a hurting soul with a heart of gold and would immediately take the bait of acclaimed cruelty to call you out on being a prick.

There is no inherent evil and thus no one is developed to be "purely evil".
You can continue to delude yourself into believing that your subjectively defined experience constitutes as an objective truth.
I do not care.

Hurr durr "I will never get a gf" Fucking nigger stop leeching from your family if can't improve yourself.

You live in a country where you have to pay for your psychologist? What fucking third world country is this?

Turns out you were just a sociopath and not depressed. Congrats op you're an awful person.

As a guy who is homeless because of his family and has never been in a relationship you can fuck right off. I've been working hard to get myself in a stable environment and you just shit on people who are truly willing to help.

You havent seen anything resembling evil outside of the internet, why are you even speaking on this? You have never faced a real thing in your life, let alone real evil.

Retard, you don't deserve to be loved.

You do not deserve your mother and sister

Thats not funny or clever. You are sabotaging your life and your families life too.

You are depressed because youre an alcoholic bum with no grasp of the bigger picture.

>drinkign all the time
>shit diet
>no contact with a community (lack of tribalism main cause of depression)
>inferiority complex
>probably a shit person

GG user, get better soon you spiteful piece of shit.

The girl won t be in a relationship with them but with you, so stop being a lil shit and work on yourself. Begin with taking care of yourself, so you will get at least some option before you get your life back on track(having a decent job, friends, etc), because there will be at least some women that will see ya at the very least physically fit to be their partner. If you have problems with how you look try to talk with them about it, if you are afraid of sex try to get some money to bang a sex worker. If you want to be happy you need at least to try, happiness won t fall out of the sky user. Believe me I am in the same boat after all, try to be a functional individual, if you don t like it you can always kill yourself later, but you can try to live before doing that.

nice one scum bag

Attached: 1568969932070.gif (400x461, 95K)

Based and blackpilled.
t. been drinking and smoking with mom's lunch money since being 13 years old

Yeah having no job and spending your day on Jow Forums is so fun! Hurr durr these fucking chads with their jobs and wives make me so mad why wont my little 1 incher help me out!!!!
>get a job
hell no my mommy and sis give me all the money I need I dont want to get a job!!

mad props
that's smooth as fuck

good & evil are relative kid