Doomer Hours

How are all the other doomers/robots dealing and coping tonight? Misery loves company.

Attached: 1558970251514.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL579pbbZ6xC3jK7ODu-aZg73GHzO4v2A3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

getting /comfy/ browsing Jow Forums on my shitty laptop at uni, like i do almost every night

Nice user, what do you study? Are you American?

feeling like shit. girl i was crushing on posted with a guy about a month ago and i thought fuckit

last night i found out hes a faggot so she is single. made me realize im just a pussy whos been turned down so many times he won't even try anymore

other than that everything in my life is going so well it makes me feel guilty for how shit i feel inside

I just want to lie down and rot for the rest of my life. I at least want to stop being a coomer.

Attached: images (1).jpg (205x246, 5K)

What does being a robot mean?

Attached: vape.jpg (778x930, 100K)

Playing some wow classic
world is shit but damn is this a good cope
gonna hold off the rope for a bit

Attached: 1538877549788.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

I feel solace knowing the doomer lifestyle has always existed for some people

Attached: tfw living like marx.jpg (720x644, 59K)

>marx was a retarded doomer
that explains a lot of what he said actually.

It's literally the best hours to do something the requires some concentration like read or watch an art movie.

Does anyone think that they always have been a /doomer/ but only became self-aware enough to notice recently? I do, but I realised around 13/14

I just stream snipped some guy and he said, "I fucking hate this guy" and called me a, "shitlord". I feel good about buttblasting that twitch fag though.

I hate being an ethnic-cel. A face worse than death. We are truly disposable, even compared to other incels.

Can you still qualify as a doomer if your world view is mainly fucked from being an incel

I'm for sure losing the fight. I had made a lot (for me anyway) of headway in actually living during the summer but I totally collapsed in on myself shortly afterwards and I'm right back where I started, in fact I'm in even worse condition psychologically. I'm basically just waiting for death.

An interesting idea came to me tonight: perhaps I really died from my last suicide attempt april 2018 and this is purgatory? Maybe I'm in hell already? I for sure deserve it, I won't argue that. I'm experimenting with the idea of poisoning myself somehow. I don't have access to a firearm and my self-preservation instinct is very strong because of all the failed suicide attempts the last decade and I'm a coward. I want to die but don't want to die. I like living when in actually living but I'm just slowly dying as I have been for years. The agony of what had essentially become voluntary solitary confinement is becoming unbearable and I need someway to finish myself off without the possibility of failure. Hanging myself and jumping from a bridge didn't work. I don't want to risk injury to others around me but I'm too much of a coward for self-immolation. Men in my family have previously killed themselves with alcohol but I haven't got the stomach for it.

If this is hell or purgatory I wish I was at least aware of it that way I wouldn't have to care about my predicament but I suppose that'd be by design. Seems kinda nefarious but I can understand the logic.

Dude I proposed the same idea after my suicide attempt a few weeks ago. Maybe we're stuck in purgatory with each other, the only sentients here among a world of zeroes and ones meant to create a false reality. Either you're an extension of my own consciousness or we're in this together. Either way I feel less disconnected knowing theres another person who feels this way

unshaven and drunk, haven't nightwalked in 2 years due to local issues

Anyone that unironically calls himself a "doomer" is a total homosexual.

Nervous about buying cigarettes. I've never done it before and I feel paranoid about it. 19 so my mom still looks at my bank account (that and she's legitimately psychotic) so I'm paranoid that she'll see a 2:30 am gas station charge and know.
If I sack up enough to get them, what kind do I get? I've smoked once or twice if offered a cigarette, but I've never had the courage to get some myself. God I'm such a pussy, I'm hours away in college and I still live in fear of her.

Calling the inner music noise instead of making it real

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-200729_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 524K)

>
i'm guessing i'm not going to make it to 50, i've got aspergers, i'm obese, i'm a drug addict, i'm an alcoholic, i'm a manic/depressive, i'm very possibly suffering from BPD. i'll be lucky if i survive the next couple years desu.

>fail a year in university
>feel like shit
>take the self-improvement pill to cope with it
>actually feel like I'm doing okay for the first time in a while
>retake the semester in university
>after months of prolonged stress pass the class I had trouble with
>still didn't finish my dissertation on time
>gonna fail again
feel like this is all for nothing, I'm stuck in a loop of negativity doing what I hate because someone told me that's the right thing to do. I want to stop being negative but I'm out of ideas. trying to will myself into positive thinking barely works when the black hole in my brain devours it all.

Attached: 1537444179716.jpg (1280x849, 776K)

I'm 34 days sober after being drunk almost every night for five years and I've instead been watching programming and 3D modeling tutorials on youtube so I'm pretty chill. Only problem is now that I'm sober I'm getting fatter again.

Run until you die, if that's what you really want.
Say you're doing it for peace. Make it a fundraiser. Livestream the bitch and donate it all to science.
Bet I got further than you - 15 miles instead of hitting a girl that tortured me

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-131718_Pokmon GO.jpg (1080x2220, 640K)

Bet you can't take a lower and lower ethanol dosage until it becomes largely homeopathic

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-203214_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 255K)

Just enduring each day as best I can. Don't even know why. I hate this existence.

I need a job so I can get money, but I end up masturbating/shitposting/playing vidya or watching anime in my free time. Then ill do some odd jobs when im really desperate and get a couple hundred dollars only to use it on stuff I really need to pay for. I graduate in the spring and should be looking for a job but just lazing around.
That meme is fucking garbage but we're the same. I spend 1-3 hours masturbating everyday when I wake up at around noon, I hate wasting all that time ffs.
Dont buy them user, youll regret it theyre very unhealthy. Smoking is a meme, just wallow in sadness. But you could always withdraw your money and make a new bank account she doesnt have access to, unless youre dependent on them for money. You could always withdraw some cash. I guess if you want to smoke thats your decision, but looking at the amount of people who started it, then years later try and quit, I would say its a bad idea.

Attached: 1465426285827.png (833x768, 36K)

Ive been at Uni for a month now and still havent made a single friend. I havent self harmed in nearly a year but ive been so lonely that im getting close to burning myself again.

Trust me, I'd rather die than be living for something else. Not to be all "I can't be addicted" but this pack is going to be a once in a long while between them thing. I'm at the gas station now listening to my nightwalk playlist. I'm enjoying it. This is helping a bit.

Pick better idols and gods, the ones you're using are clearly not working.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-024606_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 496K)

Fellas I had the exact experience. I thought I died at some point of my 3 month xan bender and what I'm living is some false reality. I see too many coincidences these days. But I might also be going psychotic, who knows

I am finally getting financially stable and have about 5k in my bank account. Im excited to get a new pc. Also learning to handle anxiety better.

Attached: 1562596623728.png (896x685, 157K)

Drop out. I got so stressed over class that I got drunk at a bar and got my face scarred. Sitting here 2 years after I graduated with 1 year of work experience at a shitty help desk that I quit. Worst 60,000 dollars I ever spent.

>Ive been at Uni for a month now and still havent made a single friend.
> a month

hahaaa

DAmn man youre a retard. Why even go to college if youre going to drop out.

So you dont waste more of your time and energy pursuing something that you dont care about, because other people told you to.

Just to be clear I did graduate.

Yes, but I was happier when I hadn't realised it.

Attached: 1568181280250.jpg (1080x831, 433K)

I have three days (including the weekend) of my state-enforced 2 weeks vacation left and I got NOTHING out of my days off. I'm ill-prepared for my two back-to-back business trips next month, mentally speaking.
And yesterday I broke down. Last month grandpa passed away. After pops passed away when I was 4, grandpa was my father figure. As he was dying I was strong to give him them the best possible medical care and to support mom and grandma, but yesterday... the pent up grief that I couldn't process even at his funeral, it escaped me. I cried myself to sleep.

I just wanted to type this out. Lately I just really want to go join pops and grandpa.

Hoping you aren't responsible for a bunch of lives in that case. It's a shitload of pressure from the sounds of it. Have you told anyone else? Does talking about it make you feel better?
Maybe you should try doing that a little more, I dunno. I'm not a doctor. I'm just some guy trying to give advice where you really shouldnt believe anyone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-203750_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 719K)

Well, rate my nightwalk playlist I guess
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL579pbbZ6xC3jK7ODu-aZg73GHzO4v2A3
Just got back. I walked into town, got a Brisk lemonade, Marlboro Red 100's, and had a smoke. Walked around most of campus and I'm just sitting outside my building before I have to go back up and force myself to sleep. Will it ever stop being this lonely?

Do you feel like your thoughts get involuntarily programmed against you as well? Like whatever you're thinking is constantly being analyzed by some sort of higher being that turns reality against you?

Theres this weird noise Alexa, daughter of Amazon makes.
I can't explain it, but...
It helped deprogram me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-002943_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 681K)

I am somewhat responsible for the household with my salary and technical knowledge of the house. Mom and grandma know I am under pressure and support me to their best ability, but they can't do much about the job, where most of my anguish comes from.
It's the type of job where the government gives you a salary (usually 150% of the minimal salary), pays for your post-graduate studies (master's in my case) in exchange for being pretty much a slave to your mentor. And the contract states that I cannot get any monetary bonus from anywhere so he can sign put me as free labor on any project he so wishes while he gets paid.

I'm trying to get professional help out of my own pocket, but goddamn, for those absurd prices I can't even get an appointment in 3 weeks. With medical care it's 5 weeks till the first appointment.

I mean, picrelated shows that they're not magic but damn do they try.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-012423_Wysa.jpg (1080x2220, 491K)

Was on an 8 day nofap streak then coomed after a few minutes of revisiting this place.
Feels shit, my highest streak was 16

And by this place i meant r9k fellow coomrades on otherboards kept my mind at ease

Ive been working shit jobs full time breaking my back for past 3 years after dropping out and doing shit tone of drugs depressed after roastie broke up with me. Financial aid just got appealed after bringing my gpa up from shit. Quit job weeks ago and now just waiting for college gibs money to deposit soon. Ive been looking forward to this moment for a long time but now that im here and able to NEET in peace again I feel bored and empty. God I want my dab pen dealer to reply its my only source of real joy. Waking up with hot cawfee and taking a hit then playing vidya for 3 hours

Attached: 1470171544022.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

Tell me which game so I can hack it and ruin it for you

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-134243_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 649K)

my gf is a vapid retarded hypocritical bitch and i'm gonna monkey branch with other girls until i finally find someone worth it but in the meanwhile i'll be cheating on her ass, she's a practice gf so i can have (somewhat) easy sex and a basic level of respect from my other friends - that's it

if a roastie did that do you you'd come crying here you normalfaggot

im a peepeepoomer oowowooooowooaoaoao

since back at school ex is trying to be friendly again. she wanted to smoke during a break and when i meet her her neck is plastered with hickeys, and later on she posts a video of her with a topless guy.. feels fucking bad man

Those three doomers should get in a red car and nightdrive together while listening to What Is Love.