Cutting advice

What do people typically use to cut themselves? All i really have are steak knives and I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Also, how do I actually go through with it, I keep pussying out at the last second

Attached: 1538089131761.jpg (640x632, 45K)

Buy some razors. A steak knife could work but you'd be more likely to mess it up or get a infection. Just make scratches and start pushing harder so you don't go too deep at first.

How far do you want to go with this?
Also post pics, would love to add to my collection.

Attached: FA3CAC96-8E48-4D5E-AB80-E31860263ACA.jpg (924x1254, 1.13M)

Do this or shut the fuck up and stop attention posting. Nobody is interested in your cat scratches that dont break the first layer of skin. Beokwn capillary virgin vs. Chad artery gusher

Attached: F07B22E2-8D3E-4FB1-A71D-21318E255595.jpg (500x5966, 1.98M)

It's a bad idea to cut with a steak knive user. Generally speaking the lighter the object you're cutting with the smaller chance you will cut to deep so if you really gonna do it I will recommend using razors. Also I want to say that you shouldn't do it user. If you want to talk you can post your nick and I will add you on discord. No matter what you will end up doing I hope things will get better for you.

Why do they even bother stitching these retards back up?

You do it with nothing because cutting yourself is fucking retarded.

$$$. Gotta afford xanax and suboxone to hand out to the crackheads and line the doctors pockets with 200k a year. Same argument could be made for why anyone is willing to mutilate trannies.

I'm not trying to end up in the hospital with staples like the people below you, just want to forget things

Attached: 1528867978117.png (754x1004, 1.55M)

Double-edged razor blades are cheap, easy to use, and most importantly, sterile. The cuts you get from them should heal better than one from a knife. Also, that hesitation you fell is your conscience getting the better of you. Quit while you're ahead. Or don't. But at least be somewhat smart about it

So you admit youre doing it for sympathy and attention because you dont know how to act like a fucking adult and talk about your problems lel Jesus, thats kind of pathetic.

Oh my god not only are you edgy but youre retarded too smfh my head. Tear and uneven wounds heal FASTER than a cut from a blade because it makes the proteins easier to bond and form a seal. Like, I dont know how you fucking cumbrains dont know this and yet youre still trying to give yourself cat scratches. I think you should both just skip the bullshit and hang.

>i want to forget things so i cut myself
you are a fucking coombrain, stop jerking off and then come back to try figuring out whether this is a sound thought

itt bunch of retards who have no idea what mental illness is

Dont cut yourself user. As a cutter myself it's not worth it and it's not going to relieve any of your issues in the long term. Its solely a self destructive habit and typically only gets worse over time as you slowly start to cut deeper to get the same effect. If you are going to do it and you feel like you cant stop yourself then use a clean blade and something like a razor and dont cut yourself in any way that would cause you to be put in any sort of serious danger. That being said you should find some sort of outlet to focus your thoughts on when you start getting urges. If all else fails then theres no shame in talking to a friend or getting help from someone. Anyways you shouldn't do it.

I like cuts, but this made my stomach turn. Literally cutting herself in pieces. How did she not die from an infection?

Attached: 20190920_065515.jpg (1080x1148, 317K)

Notice I didn't use the word faster at all. Only meant that there's less risk of infection compared to a possibly used steak knife. But thanks for the (You) anyway. Haven't cut ever since I started getting the attention I wanted from other anons

if i wanted attention and sympathy id be a tripfag posting pictures of myself

Attached: 1528867978116.jpg (1280x960, 325K)

Yet youre still here begging and replying. Do you need a faster suicide method? I want to get you off this board ASAP.

Some say she did she ghosted

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
why not go all the way and suicide themselves this is a waste of oxygen

shut the fuck up and stop being a retard

At least she went balls deep unlike the rose thorn scratches we get here every day. That Freddy Kreuger bitch will be reposted and remembered for decades while all of these sadboys and discunt whores will be forgetten and get fat.

I use the blades I've broken out of razor catridges. And obviously buying actually razor blades is a good idea too, but it's more accessible and likely you just have some extra razors lying around the house or something.
Steak knives are a bad idea, and don't listen to people telling you to cut deeper. They are almost always grooming creeps or at least absolute scum, some of the lowest of the low. Or just edgelords, one or the other. Cut as deep, or as shallow, as you want. And if you're backing out at the last second, you probably don't really want to do it, at least not at that moment.

13 looks really cool. I always wanted to do artistic self-harm on my face but I have a full time job where I have to be social and im not female so there's no way I could make that work.

Chainsaw or you're a pussy

Slash, dont cut.

I started out with a saw-esque blade on a pocket knife but it required a lot of force and i wouldn't do that now, but I was in an arguably worse place. Now I use double edged razors that I steal from cornerstores. Cut skin like paper, fuck ton of blood if that's what you want. As for pussying out, who cares? Better to not cut, it's addictive, you'll just end up needing to cut more / deeper. Just punch yourself in the face instead, same effect. Or you can use an eraser to burn yourself. Just rub it on your skin until the skin is gone. I do that sometimes but it can leave worse scars. Good luck user

Don't use serrated kitchen knives unless you plan to slowly bleed out and die

They work pretty well and if you go too hard you will need stitches, there will be lots of blood. I had to get 27 stitches and I have 3 massive scars now and got put on suicide watch for a week

Also getting stitches fucking sucks, it doesn't hurt it's just boring. Also your body starts pumping adrenaline it's not a good feeling, dying sucks.

>Do this or shut the fuck up and stop attention posting. Nobody is interested in your cat scratches that dont break the first layer of skin. Beokwn capillary virgin vs. Chad artery gusher

Im unsure of what you mean.
This shitposter was proven to be a photoshopped attention whore.
I mean youd know this if you werent 12 years old.

Try razors

Sharpener blades are by far the most comfy. However, you will feel ashamed for cutting yourself for your entire life to get maybe 30 minutes of catharsis, so it's not a good idea.

I used to do this.
I am big fan of knives and know many ways to sharpen them. It is not easy to make piece of metal razor sharp. I stopped cutting myself though after I noticed how it would ruin my skin. It just felt dumb. Consider it OP. I would recommend popping out those safety razor blades. Those should work.

Attached: misery.jpg (1200x828, 200K)