I want to be a true person

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

I want to be a true person. A person of principle. A person of few words. A person of quality over quantity.

Attached: 22.png (316 KB, 476x567)

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

have you coomed your daily quota?

Attached: 1564336974180s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

My daily quota is often 0.

Attached: Ⰳ.png (134 KB, 478x600)

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Nice, there's the start
points to "you are now leaving Jow Forums" sign

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

you can start by making actual threads instead of just spamming your thoughts with your avatar 20x a day

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

That's cool, but you'll need to stop just posting blogs and make some real threads, you can still be you though

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

But that would require me to actually start adhering to my principles. The only natural conclusion of that would be leaving Jow Forums immediately. Therefore, I'm stuck with a dilemma: either shitpost or not post at all.

Attached: Ⰰ.png (115 KB, 420x588)

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Go shitpost on /tv/, avatarfag. Leave the poor robros alone

Attached: 1564250323032s.jpg (9 KB, 250x232)

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Well then shitpost you shit

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

i'd be lonely if you ever leave, some of your threads become quite comfy and harbour good discussion.

Attached: 1558215742099.png (123 KB, 600x675)

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

just be my gf instead aiste

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Frogposter, you're a dying breed. Soon this place will be nothing but namefags, normgroids and "trannies". Save yourself. Find a better pasture.
Yes, but that happens by accident. Having control of a situation feels much better. Posting anonymously even though I don't get as many (you)s feel better as well. Not coming here at all feels the best.
Come to Trondheim and I'll let you hold me.

Attached: 54.png (193 KB, 600x600)

Brayden White
Brayden White

Come to Trondheim and I'll let you hold me.
I totally would if I had the money or time to travel. why do you have to be so far away aiste? I just want someone that I can hold and protect so they'll know everything will be okay

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Aiste, will I ever see your face? I'm so curious to see what you look like it's unbearable!

Landon Green
Landon Green

fuck off and have sex orbiter, go die

Attached: 17472947.png (27 KB, 233x217)

Jordan King
Jordan King

Fuck you I don't even care if it's a real girl or a dude I'm just fucking curious!

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

I don't want to have any of this tied to me if I'm to ever succeed in life. There are some old pics somewhere around here. If you find anything, good for you. I don't really care.

Attached: Ⰼ.png (129 KB, 504x593)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Believe me I've searched, but I couldn't find anything on my own. Ahhhh this is going to kill me

Attached: AEDE6A5F-6D5C-4995-A6FF-F02F4A4D1684.jpg (346 KB, 2774x1993)

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Me too. It's hard to adhere to your principles, though. I struggle a lot with it. It feels like there are two of me, one who wants to do one thing and someone else who only does the opposite, and the latter seems to always win. Frustrating.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Post discord senpai (original)

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Off yourself tranny
And off yourselves everyone who keeps orbiting this faggot