I want to be a true person. A person of principle. A person of few words. A person of quality over quantity

I want to be a true person. A person of principle. A person of few words. A person of quality over quantity.

Attached: 22.png (476x567, 316K)

have you coomed your daily quota?

Attached: 1564336974180s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

My daily quota is often 0.

Attached: Ⰳ.png (478x600, 134K)

Nice, there's the start
>points to "you are now leaving Jow Forums" sign

you can start by making actual threads instead of just spamming your thoughts with your avatar 20x a day

That's cool, but you'll need to stop just posting blogs and make some real threads, you can still be you though

But that would require me to actually start adhering to my principles. The only natural conclusion of that would be leaving Jow Forums immediately. Therefore, I'm stuck with a dilemma: either shitpost or not post at all.

Attached: Ⰰ.png (420x588, 115K)

Go shitpost on /tv/, avatarfag. Leave the poor robros alone

Attached: 1564250323032s.jpg (250x232, 9K)

Well then shitpost you shit

i'd be lonely if you ever leave, some of your threads become quite comfy and harbour good discussion.

Attached: 1558215742099.png (600x675, 123K)

just be my gf instead aiste

Frogposter, you're a dying breed. Soon this place will be nothing but namefags, normgroids and "trannies". Save yourself. Find a better pasture.
Yes, but that happens by accident. Having control of a situation feels much better. Posting anonymously even though I don't get as many (you)s feel better as well. Not coming here at all feels the best.
Come to Trondheim and I'll let you hold me.

Attached: 54.png (600x600, 193K)

>Come to Trondheim and I'll let you hold me.
I totally would if I had the money or time to travel. why do you have to be so far away aiste? I just want someone that I can hold and protect so they'll know everything will be okay

Aiste, will I ever see your face? I'm so curious to see what you look like it's unbearable!

fuck off and have sex orbiter, go die

Attached: 17472947.png (233x217, 27K)

Fuck you I don't even care if it's a real girl or a dude I'm just fucking curious!

I don't want to have any of this tied to me if I'm to ever succeed in life. There are some old pics somewhere around here. If you find anything, good for you. I don't really care.

Attached: Ⰼ.png (504x593, 129K)

Believe me I've searched, but I couldn't find anything on my own. Ahhhh this is going to kill me

Attached: AEDE6A5F-6D5C-4995-A6FF-F02F4A4D1684.jpg (2774x1993, 346K)

Me too. It's hard to adhere to your principles, though. I struggle a lot with it. It feels like there are two of me, one who wants to do one thing and someone else who only does the opposite, and the latter seems to always win. Frustrating.

Post discord senpai (original)

Off yourself tranny
And off yourselves everyone who keeps orbiting this faggot