Actually started talking to my oneitis from back in hs

>actually started talking to my oneitis from back in hs
>gotten to be close friends, talk every day
>she wants to join my Minecraft server and play with me

im legitimately flipping the fuck out, im actually gonna be able to spend one on one time with the girl I was obsessed with for fucking seven years when I was in hs. holy shit how do I not blow this??? This legitimately feels like divine intervention or something.

Attached: E215F2B5-D24A-4CBB-8C19-E434AD860549.jpg (950x801, 139K)

user, as you were writing this she sucked a mans dick

Congrats user! What server are you on? Does it have a dyn map?

Don't get your hopes up. She's probably going to break your heart.

Attached: __shirakiin_ririchiyo_inu_x_boku_ss_drawn_by_senya_fuurin__26871f5bb877d2155063d2cc8647c2e3.jpg (700x919, 334K)

shes currently in a relationship but its clearly falling apart. I give it a week or two at most. Thats been a lot of what weve talked about. I know it might be shitty to be trying to scavenge the remains of a failed relationship, but Im not some dude who legitimately expects virginity from someone, I just want someone sweet and kind that I can spend my time with.
Maybe. Trying to play the long game as my current strat though. give it a month or two and hope that me being close to her and consoling her will help her grow attached to me. I understand it may fall through, but its worth a shot and Im getting closer.
I got lonely and appealing to people who want average meme content isnt too hard, so Ive got a pretty big social media following within the smash community. I host a server for people who like my account, and she wants to play with me there bc it just sorta came up in the convo.

How hot is she? Does she have big boobs?

shes really pretty. Idk if shes conventionally attractive, but shes really really pretty to me. She has small boobs, shes petite and small. Shes also a cosplayer, but shes not one of the ones that dresses really scantily or has a Patreon or anything, she just really likes the sewing and fashion aspects of it. most skin shes ever shown was a little bit of her midriff. But yea, shes really pretty to me but I dont wanna post pics bc I dont want yall to pester her or tell her about what I wanna do

whats your smash name ill give u a follow

dont rly wanna disclose that either, I worry that yall would put the bread crumbs together. I know im acting kind of paranoid and shit, but I legitimately feel like this is my singular chance at living a happy life. I dont want to gamble even the slightest percent of it away.

>playing minecraft after hs

is this the real life

i have a decent guess who you might be, does it start with a t ?

Maybe you can make a throwaway email or something completely disconnected from everything? I want to know how this story ends whenever it does.

Attached: VFusR0c.png (758x428, 505K)

It does not. Who are you thinking of tho? I may know them.

maybe you can hit me up on discord? I dont use that for that kinda thing. Ches #6766

i was thinking of theamiibros, im pretty sure at least one of the admins browse here

ohhh that guy? I got into a fight with him one time and he has me blocked haha

>girl I was obsessed with for fucking seven years when I was in hs
>when I was in hs
>seven years
jesus christ, how many times did you fail?

I just never talked to her. Im really socially anxious. When I did talk to her, its not even like it went badly or anything. Just got scared and I have a pretty bad inferiority complex to where I always feel like everyone is looking down on me even when they arent, especially when they are prettier than me. So I just didnt rly pursue her, because my logic was that I was just going to get rejected and subsequently neck rope.

I wasn't asking about that, I was asking about being in HS for 7 years

>shes currently in a relationship but its clearly falling apart

Sorry bud. You're wasting your time and emotions. I know this post won't change your thoughts but it's true. Nothing will ever happen between you two and your going to waste your next weeks/months/years over someone you probably don't actually know.

Even if something does happen (it won't) you will be the placeholder (rebound) until a guy that actually charms her comes along and she drops you with absolutely no remorse.

Have fun user. Your next few months or longer is gonna be emotionally awful:)

And when all of this happens you will remember this post :)

Zoom on out of here lil zoom. No underage allowed

Attached: 1567037216096.jpg (461x394, 34K)

fucks sake now im really curious
im pretty sure i know you, send a dm to one of my random fake accounts called cute.weeb cause im almost as paranoid as you are buddy

oh no thats not what I meant lmfao, I knew her in middle school too, im not THAT much of a retard
I guess. This is how I got my only other relationship though. It was accidental and a stroke of luck, but I met some random chick online right as she was breaking up with another guy. What I did worked. Sure, it was an erelationship so it doesnt really count, but this would basically be an erelationship where I know and get to meet the person irl after a lil bit, so its similar in principle. I am scared of that being the result though.
Im 18. And a college student. More zoomers become legal each and every year.

OP says he graduated seven years ago. He is not a Zoomer.

Attached: 1568950877566.png (500x375, 172K)

please just dm me on discord, im scared of you all doing something to ruin my chances because you see me as a normalfag

no I am a zoomer. I was interested in this girl throughout middle and high school. That was the 7 years. Then, I didnt think of her for a year while I was up in college. I had an egf at the time, and that went really badly, but it was something. And now im an 18 year old sophomore in college who is reuniting with a girl he had an intense crush on who is basically just now meeting me for the first time.

>Trying to play the long game as my current strat though. give it a month or two and hope that me being close to her and consoling her will help her grow attached to me.
Perfect way to get friend zoned buddy.

I feel like getting friendzoned has to do with timing though. Ive just gotta make my move at the right time. Not soon enough to where the pain hasnt healed from her breakup, but not long enough away for her to be desensitized to me as an option. Even if I did get friendzoned though, Id definitely prefer having her as a close irl friend to nothing at all.

>Even if something does happen (it won't) you will be the placeholder (rebound) until a guy that actually charms her comes along and she drops you with absolutely no remorse.
Welp, in today's world it may be the best course of action to stoically accept that it's only your turn. You have been thirsting after her for seven years, and this may be your chance.
If it ends up driving you to suicide, you can always take her down with you Bianca style for being a heartless degenerate.

Attached: 9E2713BD-6B61-40D8-B44D-ED80F14614CE.png (1334x750, 1.45M)

I dont think shes a degenerate. Worst case is she gets with someone else in a long term relationship. She goes to a uni that is notorious in my state for being a massive party school, and she does nothing of the sort, and frequently makes fun of her roommates for getting drunk and basically being a bunch of whores. It would be completely out of character to 180 on that. Maybe im wrong, but that just makes no sense to me.

Poor zoom zoom, rushing off to save his damsel in distress on his minecrap server. How I pity you young zoom zoom. You know she was probably forced to because her friends dared her. How pathetic. I would have invited her to play on my doom wad personally.

Attached: images (44).jpg (234x215, 9K)

If she's a woman, especially a college age woman, there's a 99% chance that she's a degenerate, and if you're here for our opinions, everyone else here will tell you the same.

>Im 18
Please leave right now. And I don't mean that in a "fucking newfag get out" way. This site is poison and you're gonna fuck yourself over in the long run if you keep coming here. Especially if you're coming to this board for girl advice.

good job user!
can I join your minecraft server?

op, are you zero?

Well, you're right timing is key but 1-2 months might be too long before she starts believing you're not interested. Talk for 1-2 weeks, then have a casual meetup date. On the 2nd, make out with her. If you make it that far, the 3rd is sex. You noted you had anxiety earlier in the thread, this'll be easier said than done but don't let your anxiety fuck it up for you. Just be yourself, if you being you doesn't work out, it's better than being in a relationship where you have to not be you all the time. That's a great way to lose yourself. Glhf
>t.exchad turned robot 30yo boomlennial

Not op but i started lurking when i was 16 now im 19 AHAHAHAHAHA I WANT TO FUCKING GO BACK IN TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I know about all the blackpill shit. Im just saying it would be directly contradictory to just about everything I know about her.
ive been lurking as an underageb& long before I turned of age. Ive been fucked for a long time. This chance with my oneitis is what I believe to be my one and only ticket out.
damn you caught me, fantastic detective work user
Yeah. I also just dont want to come across as insensitive though. Dont wanna appear as haha I know youre losing the person who you thought was the love of your life but wanna have a crack at me?????, if that makes any sense.
because this relationship between them has been going on since my senior year of high school, so a good couple years, if not a little more. I know she has legit feels for him, so I know I need to be delicate with this if im gonna pull it off.

>Dont wanna appear as haha I know youre losing the person who you thought was the love of your life but wanna have a crack at me?????, if that makes any sense
I understand man, I've been there before. It sucks because I became the rebound guy until someone else came along not too long later. She eventually called me a dick and so did her exgf (she was bi) but I was in a position where either nothing would happen or I'd be stuck in an orbiter position. The way I see it, you might have to be that person who'll be forced to help her move on, whether that's being her rebound or emotionally broken friendzoned orbiter. Better to try than ask yourself what if for the rest of your life

Yeah, thats my thinking. Even if I end up just being her friend, thats still better than nothing. But just imagining it all working out fills me with hope that I havent had in a long while.

savin ur thread
bump bump