Men need to stop objectifying women and start respecting us. We're human too

Men need to stop objectifying women and start respecting us. We're human too.

Attached: 5215EF9A-49C2-4013-9C92-94969509B507.jpg (609x749, 67K)

Act human and you might get treated like one.

>We're human too.
You're overgrown children.

we don't actually care about you, we just want you to go get impregnated by a minority and live a bad life. shoo shoo

inb4 132 replies

The last two women I talked to online denied my request to meet up for icecream, and instead suggested I come over to their houses to have sex. One wanted me to pull her hair, and asked if it was ok to call me Daddy. The other wanted me to construct a complicated system of knots to hog tie her while we had sex.

I just wanted icecream and conversation with a nice woman. What the fuck women?

>women need to stop objectifying men
FTFY

The prerequisite for being human is sucking my dick. Would you like to apply?

you're literally retarded toddlers that float around reacting to external chad stimuli. you have no agency and you aren't worth anything except the set of 3 holes i can rape

Who wants to bet this OP has a "feminine penis" or SRS?

>if someone views you sexually it means you're dehumanized

Sounds like you have some issues to work through, OP. Objectification is a meme concept based on a false dichotomy.

You objectify yourselves whore.
See here And how many Tinder dates have you been on? if the answer is just one, don't complain about objectification because you like it.

>false dichotomy
Women just don't like being objectified by low-status men, they love it when chad does it. They will do the most disgusting degrading acts for chad.

When men stop being disposable cashcow ATMs

I had the exact same experience. When I wanted a normal loving relationship I was called an incel (she wanted the creepy daddy shit too).

I used to rise to thot drama queen bullshit when I had no self esteem, now since I went MGTOW if a woman dares to shit test me by treating me like a disposable meatbag ATM while trying to get me to compete for her snatch against another dude or multiple instead of a human being deserving of at least platonic respect. I cut them out from my life entirely and ignore them.

Women just crave attention more than men

If women are people why are they so boring?

my man asking the hard hitting questions

Objectifying?

Good bait truly a good one