Imagine the feel of taking a girls virginity, just by thinking about it I wish I was a teenager again

Imagine the feel of taking a girls virginity, just by thinking about it I wish I was a teenager again.

The sole concept of making her feel something she will feel once in her life and taking it from her makes my penis rock hard

Painful, naive sex is the most arousing thing ever.

Attached: 1563156798207.png (527x390, 336K)

Honestly I want to know how scary, exhilarating and panic inducing committing the ultimate crime is. I feel like the rush would be like getting away with smoking in the bathroom in middle school.

Attached: 6B039107-CE16-400B-98BD-B49B0ECEBDDB.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Nothing more desirable than your partner being in pain.

that also makesme rock hard

Just to think of someone bleeding while feeling pleasure fffffffffffffffffffffffffuck

normalfags could never understand my desire for fresh hymen

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 8K)

what could be the worst?

gl finding someone who will love you faggot.

Shut the fuck up, you complete and utter retard.

I heard that after spitting in the guys face for asking her if she needed a ride, she sucker punched him and then started running away take her anger and injustice out on a bum and rob him after. Unfortunately her labia was hanging out since she went commando and her high heel got caught on it. She tripped happened to land on the blade of a homeless vet. Karma will get you every time.

this, just imaging the blood dribbling down your shaft. it's fucking amazing how much dominion a young man can claim over another soul. we've been deprived of a vital rite.

fucking normal fags, you will never understand the value of taking a girls virginity, worst thing is Im the small minoity who never got to do that.

I swear I fucking despise women for not letting me break their hymen

i already took 2, i'm content with that

Attached: 1542249797563.png (273x225, 62K)

I hope you die then, you spent my precious hymens

God I love this photo. I never even heard of her but was so happy when I learned of her fate. We need more of these.

She's mine you fucking pig.

Attached: pepe.png (529x741, 294K)

>I never even heard of her but was so happy when I learned of her fate
What's her story?

nice pic. you never learnt to love because you're a coward and you're afraid emotional intimacy with a person will make them realize what a cowardly, immature sociopath you are. you're hopeless. you won't have a nice life

How did she dieded and who is she i have to know now

>implying love matters when loved ones often kill one another
>half of all marriages ending in divorce despite them obviously having been in love
>>ur a loser
Dude, I know you're too stupid to realize why you're a jackass more than the OP but I also know I don't have to explain human nature to you. Him being loved, in short, is not relevant. At all. Women love the abusive is why and he could already be loved and be abusive is also why. Further, you ought to feel sorry for him in case he's just venting due to the world being so fucked up that he is merely reflecting his own internal abuse of being surrounded by vapid whores.

And you don't don't seem to understand?

Ironic post is ironic.

>fear mongering for no reason
What OP wants is what all men are supposed to want. You feminist.

You linked a guy that believes as you do you know.

>edgy for the sake of being edgy
>being unironically a petulant misogynist

I unironically don't have to imagine. I dated a good christian girl for a year. About two months in she said she was ready for me to be her first. Before that I even gave her her first orgasm

Murdered by an incel for being beautiful.

Attached: incel.png (1119x106, 18K)