So tell me robots why havent you taken the SWEAT pledge yet?

So tell me robots why havent you taken the SWEAT pledge yet?

Too entitled and slowflaked??

Attached: 1cwn4-sweat-pledge-mike-rowe-intro.jpg (550x372, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iGXSBLT4w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im honestly just too lazy. i've job hopped around shitty retail jobs ever sense i got a worthless polisci degree and id honestly rather live off welfare. the work is so unfulfilling and miserable it feels like slavery. it basically is slavery. i don't know how people go to demanding careers 40 hours a week and worry about getting fired or they can't pay for their downtown faggot condo and keep their yuppie gf happy. id rather get a subsistence wage from the govt and just workout/read/play video games all day.

No, i am too NEETpilled.

Attached: 1541525749763.jpg (609x664, 248K)

I do what benefits me directly the most. Being a wageslave is far from the most efficient way to attain your goals.

lol american wageslaves are hilarious

i am grateful that i am a weak fragile mortal who can die in millions of ways and is only born to die.

This.

>my boss works me like a slave and eats the finest cuisine but at least I get to eat his scraps

yeah right, look at those fragile girly hands. This guy hasn't worked any of the tough jobs he is talking about.

Wageslave here
This is my weekly income and hours worked between my two jobs
What can I do to escape this hell of a life??
squares are weekly income from job 1, job 2, and total weekly income

Attached: week.jpg (1769x742, 244K)

Its like all life coaches put on the act, that guy propably drudge working more then neets

>job 1
>regularly breaking 30/hr with tips
do that more, and this is why I dont tip my waitstaff
Idk what propaganda it is telling me to feel bad for them and tip more when they make more than me and I do back breaking construction all day

Because this guy is a massive faggot

>uwu im SO thankful to live in my sweet (((America)))

the faggot in OP did a "communications" major in community college (not even a real university) and made at least $300,000+/year advertising an image and phantom work ethic to gullible boomers

let that sink in

Attached: 1438791334003.jpg (420x247, 21K)

i am saying that you absolutely did NOT win the life lottery unless you were born beautiful and rich and my point is that even then it is too much. The human condition is an immense burden and it is a mystery how anyone could be anything but scared and discouraged. It's no mystery actually. Humans who are active are fulled by stupidity and delusions of grandeur about an after life or some goal that they may never even obtain.

I don't get it, do you sleep 3 hours a day?

he sleeps on the job. And i see to it that this wayward worker gets fired.

Attached: blueNEET.jpg (409x409, 110K)

Usually I sleep from 1am to 630 am
Sat and sunday I dont work my day job, just work at the bar from 9pm to 2am or so, so I can catch up on sleep, and sleep in all I want

>the life of the average wagie
>sleeps 4-5 hours a night
>still makes less than niggers on the bux
lmao, slave morality is just so sad "b-but muh honor", lmao Shaniqua makes more than you watching jerry Springer all day from her couch

id rather be on welfare dude. the life you're living sounds pathetic and miserable

I cant get on welfare, im a white male and in america, im not too proud or anything I've looked into it and would literally have to make less than 15k a year to qualify and even then I wouldnt even make enough each month to cover muh rent and groceries idk how negros do it

You make more than I do weekly, assuming that's after taxes. This is my most recent paycheck, covers a 2 week pay period, and I usually have a little bit of overtime each week. Fucking taxes takes out so much, I am left with less than $500/week on average. Rent takes more than half my income, gas for car which I need to commute to work eats up another chunk, I skimp on my phone bill by having the cheapest possible data plan, but internet is fucking expensive where I live if you don't want garbage (even the expensive stuff is trash really, but it's at least at a level that's not physically painful to endure, fucking Comcast). I make exactly enough to exist. If I were able to save up I could move one town over, which would make my commute longer, but the rent would be 20% cheaper and the internet bill would be almost 50% cheaper.

Attached: paycheck.jpg (454x113, 10K)

>complaining about taxes when you make less than 100k/year
good goy be sure to vote for less taxes and more freedom next year ;)

>snowflaked
kys, your parents won't miss you and this board won't miss your shitty lingo

Yeah bro I love losing 1/3 of my paycheck for fuck all. Social security? LOL nobody my age is ever going to see a single cent of that shit, not with the generational pyramid inverting, Boomers and gen Xers are gonna hoover up the last of the benefits and leave me with nothing except what I managed to save on my own. So what else are my tax dollars going toward? Food/housing benefits I can't use? Road maintenance that apparently doesn't involve fixing the potholes that fuck up my car's suspension if I can't avoid them? Medicare for more fucking boomers? Money for schools to waste on sports teams while teachers go on strike due to stagnant wages and bloated administration? If taxes was like, I could pick the stuff I fund directly, I'd just contribute to emergency services and public utilities and that's it. Fuck the rest of it and fuck "society".

Taxes goes for the help your autistic kid will need m8

Because I don't take pledges, I take pills. And this so called "sweat pledge" of yours seems pretty blue to me.

does anyone have the pic of the walmart boomer with one arm?

I unironically agree with everything on his pledge.

Dont live in america, so it doesnt work for me I guess

probably because it's the dumbest shit i've ever seen and so is that dumbfuck in the picture.

"Let me suck your dick Massa sir~!" - Mike Rowe

westerners would not even consider this minimum of sacrifice, cultural corruption and demographics entropy has decreased social cohesion and increased selfishness exacerbate race/class problems of course which in mono-ethnic classless society there is none

meanwhile in china
youtube.com/watch?v=5iGXSBLT4w8

i cannot imagine westerners being willing to die like this for their fellow classmate or countryman