How come you guys dont start youtube channels? literally anyone get easy fame these days

how come you guys dont start youtube channels? literally anyone get easy fame these days

Attached: 1568467147670.jpg (221x616, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TFi8VSZnLvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im gonna do this soon when i go back to thailand

I don't want fame. To be a youtube celeb is far too undignified. I'm about to be 'fuck you I own a jet rich' here soon anyway. Like igaf what the little people think...

I cant go 2 minutes without cooming

Because any original idea you might've had has been tried and tested and probably done thousands of times already and they all failed.

being a celebrity seems to be very unhealthy with all that attention on you.

>he spent most of his life alone overthinking life
>i dont have original ideas :)
oh come on

Attached: 1568304759324.png (894x773, 48K)

how? orogoddle

theres a bunch of diff youtube channels that are just clones of eachother

I already have a youtube channel, and I basically only post on it as a joke when I'm drunk.
It's pretty barren with only a handful of videos.

post zelda

Just do what RGE does and talk shit over gameplay footage.

>easy fame
I recently met Hachubby, a twitch streamer.
She is gaining popularity but she is more stressed out than ever before, even though she now makes enough money from streaming that she can quit her job.
It's not easy. You are constantly reinventing yourself, thinking of new content, worrying about the future.
No thanks. Also she's extremely short IRL

Attached: hachubby.png (479x600, 478K)

I actually have one. Doing well, thanks for asking.

uh no
literally no youtube channel works now because the AI is controlled by leftists and they only boost people they personally like and ban and blacklist everyone else.

Youre literally competing as an individual against an army of sweatjob pajeets who shovel out shit content for kids.

Attached: 1568787643823.jpg (960x640, 198K)

i dont want fame, i just want to be able to make a living. i figure if i can edit well enough ill get a decent following

Attached: 1518335295436.jpg (200x199, 49K)

>I'm about to be 'fuck you I own a jet rich' here soon anyway. Like igaf what the little people think...
explain, also gib job pls

>she's extremely short IRL
That's hot and the reason why asian girls are superior.

That's what ((they)) want you to believe
They don't want you doing anything productive but waste time on stuff that barely qualifies at entertainment like making (or worse - watching) commentary over video game footage

>make 2 youtube videos
> ~20k views a piece
>entire comment section is just them bullying me or saying my sister has a great ass

Attached: 1365372351978.png (1024x596, 859K)

>I cant go 2 minutes without cooming

this but unironically

Because I'm an uninteresting fuck that has 0 personality.

imagine the smell holy shit

I do have a youtube channel, but I doubt you guys would be interested in the sort of stuff I do.

>my sister has a great ass
Gonna need sauce.

sweaty moldy poop smell with dried crusted hotsauce baked in a poop filled clay oven

I did.
It has fun advice to help you out and ramblings of the dammed.
However I am but a mere dreg of society so take it with a grain of salt.
youtu.be/TFi8VSZnLvY
P.s I'd appreciate it if you told me how to improve it (or if I should just jump off a bridge)