My cat is dying in my arms....how do i cope with this

my cat is dying in my arms....how do i cope with this

Attached: 1568698651449.png (457x610, 471K)

Sorry OP. My dog's getting pretty old too, still has enough energy to greet me home every day but always sleeps early. Enjoy every moment with him/her.

Attached: 98534.png (300x168, 102K)

I've been through this before...trying to remember to enjoy my other cats when my baby girl is gone. my real question is why have almost all the cats I've owned before died in September?

I don't know if you're religious, user, but I've always coped by telling myself they'll go to "Pet heaven" or regular heaven, waiting for me with my other family members. It's a good cope,

Not religious but I do believe in some stuff...

Been there before OP
Think about the good times, the lasting memory you want from them is their prime

I think about those times and cry because of how much she isn't like that...

Does anyone know a truly painless way to euthanize your cat? No vet clinic or emergency vet is open in my town and it's late at night. She clearly won't make it to morning.

This sounds fucked up as shit but the best thing to do is straight up replace the cat. Give it a week or two to morn and get another cat. It is 100% effective and you feel good cause your doing the world a service by adopting another cat. Just get another cat user the longer you wait the more you suffer and morally it's the best thing to do

I was absolutely devastated when my last dog died. But what really hurt was how my mom insisted on rushing out and getting another dog less than a month later. It felt so fucking cheap like replacing a broken plate or something that it disgusted me. She had done this once before when our dog 12 years before that died but I was younger and tolerated it better. Not saying I never wanted another dog again ever but I needed some time.

I've been in both situations. The first time my cat died I literally went and got a new one the next day. Sadly that new one had an aneurysm two months later in September and I was so traumatized from it I didn't want any cats, but my mom brought home TWO new kittens and I was pissed the absolute fuck off. Extremely pissed because she didn't give a shit about my emotions and trauma from the situation (that cat also started dying in the middle of the night and was unresponsive all night until we brought him to a vet to be euthanized. I love the twin cats now but it messed me up.

I already do want a new cat but I might get a dog instead. Definitely adopt since it's cheaper and nicer, and all my animals were adopted, but....it still hurts.

Remember that they're cheap, probably don't love you anyway except for food and safety, and dogs are annoying yet more expensive and high maintenance, and that you can get another one because at least you're not allergic like some people.

Because that's headed towards fall and when it gets cold animals immune systems suffer and so viral things spread. The cats are probably dying due to viruses flying around as the cold wind blows. Cats are desert animals, can drink salt water, and are comfy in 90+ degrees, if I recall. The cats were probably sneezing on each other and the oldest one gets a new strand of something.

But that's just a theory.

That's why you always have two pets so you don't have to do that.

Make sure she's comfortable OP. Love her until her very last breath and keep loving her after. Don't ever forget her. I've lost mine to recently. I miss her so much. I gave her morphine to comfort her but that was so stressful for her. I'm trying not to cry now.

I'm so sorry OP. Do you have any pictures of your kitty? Your kitty loves you

Risk of toxoplasmosis is going down for you! I'd say celebrate :3

the same way your daddy celebrated his new job position with a cheap mexican whore 9 months before you were born? nah, i don't think so, there are enough faglords in this world already, plus i don't wanna give you the joy of having a little brother to torture.

LOL

i like cats a lot but do not go near them for this very reason. funny it came up.

anyway op, cats are very cute and i am sorry about this

My cats laughing at your dying cat

just give him kisses and send him on his way
all must return to the earth

Oh, I said I could rise

From the harness of our goals

Here come the tears

But like always, I let them go

Just let them go

Attached: hphone.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Give your kitty your love and comfort. When you feel like crying let it out. Time will heal you. when you feel ready, getting a new cat from a shelter will make two lives better.