Incel Thread

Daily reminder incels are just the beta version of chads they both are exactly the same chads and incels both want to be assertive dominant and controlling towards women and they both view women as nothing but sex objects.

Attached: HT_elliot_rodger_jt_140525_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX40mBb8bkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP that post is complete nonsense. Please either check yourself into a mental institution or jump into traffic.

Nice No (You) argument faggot.

I mean it is kind of true. Its no surprise that the dating world have a severe imbalance favoring women. Thats why they can say shit like
>Im surrounded by dicks, you have to earn my interest in yours
aka a $50 venmo donation and a hundred dollar meal before she goes to the bathroom and leaves lmao

>I mean it is kind of true. Its no surprise that the dating world have a severe imbalance favoring women.

This.

>Please either check yourself into a mental institution or jump into traffic.

No.

>not just wanting some girl to love you like you love them and dont care about sex (I mean I do but its not like its meaningless outside of that context)

Chads and most incels dont want romantic love.

>Incels don't have sex
>Chads have sex
>They are the same
I'm confused tbqhwy

The main difference is that Chads understand how women work while incels are too stupid to.

Incels are the beta version of chads.

>Chads understand how women work

LOL not all women are whores.

Also incels can get laid they either just choose not to or blame it on dumb shit like the black pill.

>>Incels don't have sex

yes but they want it and treat women like objects.

Whats an incel user?

What's there to understand. If you're goodlooking, women will flock to you, and "charisma" will build naturally through confidence gained from attention and interaction with girls from an early age. A jerk Chad is a bad boy and sexy, while a jerk incel is creepy. It's all about looks and how that affects your formative experiences.

Chad's pumping and dumping aren't treating women like objects, oh no. And they most certainly don't have a lot of sex because of their looks, they just have great personalities.

>Whats an incel user?

A failed chad.

>Chad's pumping and dumping aren't treating women like objects,

Yes they are thats what pumping and dumping is.

Proving the point, incel. Everything you said is wrong. Incels are too dumb to understand what women like in a man.

I'm an incel and I don't think women are objects. I just hate myself, which makes it really hard to get laid.

>both want to be assertive dominant and controlling towards women
I can't keep an eye contact to someone of the opposite sex
what are you talking about

Everything I said is right, and you're either retarded or trolling.

Is this a way for you to cope with being an incel? By comparing two separate identity's as similar when you know you're full of shit. Incels can't do anything a chad can do, they're sexless girl less losers who despise women for their shortcomings. A chad is just dominant because he has the higher ground as a man, how does assertiveness equate to resentment/hatred of women? You seem to try and make it your main argument, by easing your way into it by cunningly making them beta versions to imply there's some relation. Even your main point is full of holes.

Have sex

damn incels are worse than niggers

Attached: gasthejews.jpg (500x493, 242K)

>Have sex

Not an argument.

>if you are goodlooking women flock to you
Wrong
>chads are badboys
Wrong
>it's all about looks
Wrong

Not sure if sub 80 IQ incel or gay psyops.

Slut spotted kill yourself.

>>chads are badboys
>Wrong

LOL then wtf is a chad to you dumbass?

Chad is someone successful with women and in life. Those are associated with being a positive and outgoing and smart person.

So what are men supposed to dance in-front of women like those stupid fucking birds.
youtube.com/watch?v=rX40mBb8bkU

Is that all we really are? Some clown that dances in-front of every girl, pretending you like them, making them laugh and paying for dates in the hope for some coochi?

Mean while your working a 9-5 hating your job, with depression, but when your with her you need to pretend like everything is okay, and sit for hours listening to her bitch about how bad her upperclass life is.

Trust me its much easier just to get a whore

>Chad is someone successful with women and in life. Those are associated with being a positive and outgoing and smart person.

No thats just a normalfag a chad is a normalfag who is an argent asshole and treats women like shit and sees them as nothing more than sex objects by your logic i guess im a chad too because i have had success with girls and have been in relationships even though im a socially awkward skinny short manlet NEET with autism and mental health problems like depression and i used to be an incel when i was a teenager.

That makes no sense since that version of chad would not get much women or be generally successful.

>>if you are goodlooking women flock to you
>Wrong

Uggghhh yeah it is kinda true some incels have setup fake dating profiles and have pretended to be good looking 10/10 chad guys and on their profiles it says for example convicted pedophile and because of their looks women still flock to them.

>that version of chad would not get much women or be generally successful.

Well i have interacted with them personally over the years and i can say from experience chads are not nice people they pick on the weak and cause them to feel insecure about themselves stop making fun of people for still being virgins sometimes its not their fault.

> He doesn't know about Brad, Thad, and Tanner

Lmao why you tryna slander my man chad, he is by definition the perfect man in all forms, a truly inspiring individual.

Those are not 10/10 guys, incels use perfectly average guys or guys who appeal to gay men rather than girls.

>Those are not 10/10 guys, incels use perfectly average guys or guys who appeal to gay men rather than girls.

LOL stop trying to justify your actions just admit you wanna hook up with a child molester because he looks good you whore.

Fuck off satan.
eggbreath